Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-10-2005, 04:23 PM
Master Fan

Episode 2.13: Sperm Whales And Spearmint Rhinos (All New)

Quote:
SPERM WHALES AND SPEARMINT RHINOS
9:00 PM

Sperm Whales And Spearmint Rhinos -- Chaos is set in motion when Danny (Josh Duhamel) and Delinda (Molly Sims) find a hotel guest who appears to have committed suicide. When Delinda investigates further, she suspects murder and dispatches Danny and Ed (James Caan) on a mission to find the killer which places Delinda in jeopardy. Meanwhile, Sam (Vanessa Marcil) plays host to a tycoon who is obsessed with hygiene and threatens to leave the hotel when a strand of Sam's hair is found on his shirt. Elsewhere, Mike (James Lesure) is reunited with his ex-girlfriend from college who has a strange request for him. Nikki Cox and Marsha Thomason also star.

Description taken From NBC
New episode tonight, post away!
Old 01-11-2005, 05:46 PM
Master Fan

I just watched it and thought it was a good episode.

Loved the girls night out. Mary's comment about going to church was a crack up. Thought those girls might have been gay, but wasn't sure. Delinda was a hoot when she said she would have the girl in the gold top.

Poor Mike - he didn't end up with either Nessa or the lesbian ex girlfriend. How funny that it turned out to be the ex's partner who he was going to have to get pregnant.

Delinda must be getting a complex with being kidnapped twice like that.

The clean freak guy was a worry! He must have a serious problem! At least he found his match in the end.
Old 01-11-2005, 09:44 PM
Master Fan

I really liked this episode but I admit I was flipping from three stations . Trying to watch LV, 24, and the Critic's Choice Awards at the same time so I might have missed moments

I didn't understand how, after Delinda managed to get the cop cars attention and the guy crashes to the side of the road, she was yelling and screaming right from the get go. She conveniently starts to yell after the cop is already after the other guy .

The Mary/Sam scene the morning after was so funny, I'm surprised that Ed didn't really notice anything .

And Nessa, she was just so hilarious the whole epi. I her so much, such a great character. And I have to admit I thought that she and Mike looked pretty cute together
who you will be.