Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-17-2004, 09:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

LOL

Quote:
they played it last night again and i got all giddy again but this time my dad told be im a freak hahaha

LOL... Hey, it's nothing wrong that you got all giddy about Danny and Mary... I watched the promo last night and i was like AHHHHH, is it September 13 YET???! cant wait to watch Danny/Mary.. they are sooooo adorable!

New banner.. I am not sure if you guys like it or not.. Enjoy it!

Samantha
Old 08-17-2004, 09:17 PM
Banned

thats a great banner dude im more excited about this season opener then i am about OTH dont tell
Old 08-17-2004, 11:19 PM
Master Fan

It's beautiful Sam, is it all right that I call you Sam?

I especially like the warm colors
who you will be.
Old 08-17-2004, 11:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Oh Impressions

You can call me Sam as you like...

Glad you liked it!.. i will probably make more banners of them soon...

Samantha
Old 08-18-2004, 02:29 AM
Absolute Fan

that banner is great! i love it
Old 08-18-2004, 05:11 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hi!

Anyone knows the song from the promo? I think it's beautiful and perfect for D/M......

* Will/Deanna (Imzadi) ** Mark/Elizabeth ** House/Cuddy*

beautiful Lisa E icon made by Angie, thank you, sweetie!
Old 08-18-2004, 11:02 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Impressions
I know I should think positive. But is anyone else getting the aching feeling that this might just too good to be true? .
I have the same feeling. Shows don't believe in happily ever after. Plus, they like to set Danny up with a ton of women, like there is no one else attractive in Las Vegas and they are all lining up just to be with him. My prediction is that Mary will already be married. Las Vegas is the land of quickie marriages. Plus, she thinks he'll never commit to his (obvious) feelings for her.

Despite my fear of all of that- I got serious goose bumps when I watched the promo and I can't wait to see the show!!
Old 08-18-2004, 02:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

I feel like I'm the only person who hasn't seen the promo on TV. I really need to watch the commericals instead of flicking. When does it usually come on..at night or in the day? Love the banner! Its very nice!

Liz

Last edited by BeachEnvy1622; 08-18-2004 at 05:03 PM
Old 08-18-2004, 11:42 PM
Master Fan

Liz - They have it up at the nbc site if you would like to see it. Click Here

High304 - I wasn't really paying attention to the song...let me go watch it again and see if I can make it out.

GenL - I'm just glad to see I'm not the only one thinking these things. When I watched it the first time, it took my breath away. But the second time, I couldn't help but get the idea that she was going to say no to him. Then of course, thoughts of why she would say no surfaced. Just too much thinking

Sam - I hope you make more. Very pretty
who you will be.
Old 08-19-2004, 12:13 AM
Dedicated Fan

New Banner...

It's very simple banner...

Old 08-19-2004, 03:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

New Promo!

I was watching the Oympics quite late and I saw another promo for las Vegas. I believe it says "let the games begin", and shows a few scenes from the last season. Then it says something like "and a proposal that will shock everyone" and we see Mary all happy hugging Danny.

It looks like it's going to be a great show! I don't know if she accepts the proposal, could be she is hugging him because she just saw he came back, but I think the proposal is definitely real, since it shocks everyone.

I love these two, and their history and story! Can't wait!
Old 08-19-2004, 01:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for the link to the promo..unfort. its not working on my computer b/c my media players all screwed up. Oh well! I was wondering if after the Olympics if they're going to start showing reruns on Monday again. Does anyone know? Love all the banners!

Liz
Old 08-19-2004, 04:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

Re

I think that she is going say no to Danny.. because i guess she realize that she just feel not ready to get married right now but she would love to marry him but remember that night when Mary told him that she will always loves him but Danny didnt tell her that he loves her back yet... hopefully that he would say I love you to Mary when he comes back from war...I rather for them be together for a while without get married until Danny and Mary are ready talk about get married then he can ask her again later...

If Mary says yes to Danny then i will be thrilled for them because they are soooo adorable together anyway!

Samantha

PS: love that banner because it's my favorite one.. I made that banner
Old 08-19-2004, 07:14 PM
Master Fan

I didn't get a chance to see the newest promo, guess I'll have to stop flipping the channels as well

I guess we won't know what happens with D/M until the season starts, unless of course you read spoilers
who you will be.
Old 08-20-2004, 12:39 AM
Loyal Fan

dont get to see the promo coz im in australia but yeah i can see a few sparks flying for these two!
Cause I don't ever wanna
I don't ever wanna be You.