Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-17-2004, 10:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

carmen

Dont be sorry... it isnt your fault i dont know German

I wonder what kind of translation I'd get if I copied and pasted to word then turned on the translation....

Maybe i'll just hold out a little longer for some fanfic that I wont destroy all meaning out of.

~Ru

Amy: Why?

Bruce: Partly because I think you're too good for him, too smart, too wise, too complicated, and literally too good.

Amy: You said 'partly'. What's the other part?

Bruce: Something I don't know how to name.
Old 09-24-2004, 12:22 AM
New Fan

Hey, where are all of the updated fanfics? I just got back from vacation so I haven't been online in awhile, but when I went to the site recently, there were no updated stories. Ru, you have some great stories up...I'm dying for the updates here.
Old 09-24-2004, 02:08 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hey Amy...

I should have new chapters up by this weekend... as long as Hurricane Jeane doesnt knock my power or cable out.

Yes... yet another hurricane. Florida went from The Sunshine State to The Plywood State.

FYI I wont place a link since this place is PG... but I have a story on Adultfanfiction. There isnt a JA category yet so its under Misc in TV shows. This isnt the type of stuff I normally write (hope you dont think any less of me) but I did it based on many requests.

Bruce: Partly because I think you're too good for him, too smart, too wise, too complicated, and literally too good.

Old 09-24-2004, 04:44 PM
New Fan

I read the story that you wrote and I love it...that story is way too hot for the other fanfiction site...but very interesting. You are a very good writer Ru. Keep up the good work. (and i don't think any less of you)
Old 09-25-2004, 04:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by AmY_OLivieR
I read the story that you wrote and I love it...that story is way too hot for the other fanfiction site...but very interesting. You are a very good writer Ru. Keep up the good work. (and i don't think any less of you)

awww thanks Amy O...

Yep "Consenting Adults" has language and sexually explicit scenes... definitely not for fanfic. I did broaden my writing abitlities, I'll say that much.

The adultfanfic does have a nice 'hit' meter, i get to see how many people read it even if they dont review. Wish this was on regular fanfic... sometimes i think i'm writing for only my enjoyment

Old 09-29-2004, 06:10 PM
Extreme Fan

hey... i did some new avis today, nothing special, just pics because i thought it would be nice to have some new avis and pics ... here they are

edit: about the Kyle/ Lily FF... well i could translate, but that sounds so stupid... you cant translate word to word, it will loose the meaning, but i thought about telling that story in english. ah well, if i dont write posts and have much time to think about my english sounds better than that mabye i will try

edit 2: wow wow *dance* 400 posts... 100 to go congrats to myself

**Icon made by Suz**

Last edited by carmenvs; 09-29-2004 at 06:18 PM
Old 10-08-2004, 12:30 PM
Elite Fan

Ru - Well, I think just placing a link would be okay. Just don't use any explicit language here on the board, k?! Ah, you know the drill.

Carmen - hej, that'd be great if you could re-write it in English. I know what you mean by "the story loses its vibe or something" when translating... I did that with two of my Roswell fics and I thought it didn't turn out that great. So better re-write it in English. Besides, thanks for the icons - so pretty!

Guys... I found fic... yesterday... on LJ. Mosca was posting a challenge to write drabbles based on first lines of her fics.

I (my LJ name is honeymink) wrote a short drabble on Amy during the flash-dating episode where she's desperate with her love life and wishes to meet new friends.

And - this is more interesting for you, I'm sure: dagnylilytable wrote some Bramy!

Follow this link and look for it in the comments of mosca's post.

Furthermore, Mosca herself wrote some amazing Maxine/Jared!

Happy reading!

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 10-08-2004, 01:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Good stuff Nina!

That sure lifted my spirits up ... I'm in a mood today

anyways,

as a birthday gift to two of my friends... updates for ALL my fics will be done on the 17th and 25th of the month... (maybe CK I could get some stories for my birthday on the 31st *hint* ) here is the link to my adult (and I dont use that word loosely) fanfic...

http://adultfan.nexcess.net/aff/story.php?no=36318

enjoy!

I hope

Old 10-08-2004, 02:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ruzila
maybe CK I could get some stories for my birthday on the 31st *hint*
Hmmm . . . the 31st . . . of October? That might be possible, I'm not making any promises, but I have been working on something.

I had been thinking about arranging strip-o-grams for everyones B-days, but if you don't want one . . . .
Sam: No, it's my breathing. It gets bad when I get worked up, so I need an inhaler. . . . I'm prepared to line up 10 inhalers if that's what it takes, b/c if you mess with Naomi--if you even think about screwing with her--I will take you out. icon by charmingnotion
Old 10-08-2004, 03:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

strip-o-grams...

Sound great as long as it isnt you doing it. -Dont get me wrong, I think a woman's body is great but I prefer admiring from afar.

Now if you get RTJ, LL Cool J, Boris Kudjoe, Derek Luke or Mehki Phifer to do a strip-o-gram -I'm with that! If you got all of them in a room... I'd have a heart attack.

(But it would be an extra special treat if you got a fanfic up! )

Old 10-08-2004, 04:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh, no, no, no, I didn't mean me, ah, "performing." I meant some scantily clad male specimen. LLCoolJ . . . whew , I wish!
Sam: No, it's my breathing. It gets bad when I get worked up, so I need an inhaler. . . . I'm prepared to line up 10 inhalers if that's what it takes, b/c if you mess with Naomi--if you even think about screwing with her--I will take you out. icon by charmingnotion

Last edited by chocolatekisses; 10-11-2004 at 01:34 PM
Old 10-09-2004, 07:31 AM
Elite Fan

You can work the strip-o-gram idea into the fanfic though.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 10-09-2004, 12:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

Great Idea Nina!

Hey CK, listen to Nina!

As soon as I read Nina's post, I thought of something silly like Bruce losing a bet with Amy and having to 'dance' for her

or

the two of them could end up drinking too much, while they lament over thier lives at his place, and decide to play strip poker to lighten the mood

or

kinda like the scene in Love and Basketball... except Bruce and Amy could be challenging each other in logic instead of BBall

I sure get carried away with ideas, huh? Maybe I'll use one of these ideas in my next fanfic.

Old 10-09-2004, 05:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Ru, you just wanna get Bruce naked, and I guess it's rubbing off on Nikki! Or maybe it's the other way around . . . .
Old 10-09-2004, 05:55 PM
Elite Fan

Okay, I probably won't be catcalling "Get naked! Get naked!" If I ever met him, but seriously - whoever says he'd ask him to get dressed if he stood in front of you in his underwear is flat out lying!