Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2024, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think there may have also been a point where they said she could stay on earth but had to stay away from her sisters, and she'd never do that, either, and iirc, she had disappeared from the afterlife shortly after her death, and Grams and Patty just never mentioned it to them. The only people that would have been able to help her move on and they just don't tell them, cause that makes sense.

The show was really jarring. It didn't even need to be Shannen. Why not Emmalee Thompson? Pictures and flashbacks, Paige meeting young Prue, it didn't have to be nothing.

Leigh Tumblr
BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2024, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^Exactly! Very good point with your last statement. When they went after Zankou or Christy/Billie they could've did a flashback of them going up against a Demon with Prue or even reference back to Prue's death and how strong Shax was.
Sandy0401 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I feel like Sympathy for the Demon was a good opportunity. They already had Paige feeling inferior to Prue, then Piper worrying about leaving her baby. They could have jumped to Barbas showing her young Prue and then the headstone, include Patty and Grams as well - everyone left her so everyone will leave her baby sort of thing.

Leigh Tumblr
BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread