Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2023, 08:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Season One Appreciation Thread #3 (98-99): Because it all started here.

Something Wicca This Way Comes
Three sisters reunite after the death of their beloved grandmother, and learn they have inherited much more than the family manor.

I've Got You Under My Skin
Phoebe can't resist a peek into the future. She and her sisters learn their first lesson in witchcraft - deadly demons can come in any kind of package, including gorgeous male photographers.

Thank You For Not Morphing
The sisters' father returns after a 20 year absence, and evil neighbours who can change shape set out to steal the Book of Shadows.

Dead Man Dating
Piper falls for the ghost of a recently murdered man who needs her help to ensure that he receives a proper burial before an ancient evil spirit can claim his soul.

Dream Sorcerer
Prue's sleep is disturbed by strange visions in which she's taunted by a sinister and threatening man who has taken over her subconscious.

The Wedding From Hell
Piper discovers a man who is being forced by evil beings to marry against his will, leading to a fight with a demonic wedding party.

The Fourth Sister
A troubled teenage witch comes to the sisters for help and guidance, hoping that the Halliwells will become her mentors, but it transpires that the girl is an unwitting pawn in the schemes of an evil sorceress.

The Truth Is Out There... And It Hurts
Prue decides she must find out how Andy will react to her being a witch so she casts a truth spell. The 24-hour spell makes anyone around the sisters tell the truth. But is the truth what they really want to hear?

The Witch Is Back
Prue is attacked by a warlock from the past, but Phoebe calls on an ancestor to help protect the sisters, and Piper works up her courage to ask Leo out.

Wicca Envy
When Prue is arrested for stealing a priceless tiara, it is revealed that her boss, Rex, is a warlock. The sisters must prove Prue's innocence and vanquish Rex before its too late.

Feats of Clay
Phoebe's ex-boyfriend shows up with a stolen and cursed Egyptian urn, Prue tries to save the auction house from bankruptcy, and Piper's witchcraft backfires.

The Wendigo
Piper is attacked by a vicious beast, and Andy goes on a stakeout with an FBI agent who is hunting a creature.

From Fear To Eternity
Every 1,300 years, a unique demon appears that feeds on the fears of witches. This time it is targeting the Halliwell sisters and they receive aid from their Wicca ancestors just as they are close to their own fearful deaths.

Secrets And Guys
Prue and Phoebe receive a plea for help from a young kidnap victim, while Piper is surprised by the unexpected return of her lover Leo.

Is There A Woogy In The House
Phoebe becomes possessed by an evil entity that was banished by the sisters grandmother years ago.

Which Prue Is It, Anyway?
To defeat a powerful foe, Prue casts a spell to multiply her powers, only to find that the spell works by creating multiples of Prue.

That '70s Episode
To protect themselves from a power stealing warlock, the sisters time travel to the 1970s where they encounter their mother and grandmother.

When Bad Warlocks Turn Good
Prue befriends a soon-to-be priest, but discovers that he has a dark past. Meanwhile, Phoebe plays matchmaker for Piper.

Out Of Sight
When a young boy gets kidnapped by a Grimlock, it's up to Prue, Piper and Phoebe to attempt a dangerous rescue.

The Power Of Two
Piper is sent by her job to Hawaii leaving Prue and Phoebe by themselves to face a ghost who serially kills people that had to with his execution for revenge.

Love Hurts
Leo returns to San Francisco to beg the sisters to protect a woman who is being stalked by a demonic stalker.

Deja Vu All Over Again
A warlock repeatedly attempts to kill the Charmed Ones, with the demon Tempus turning back time after each failure so that he can try again.

source: IMDb
Sandy0401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2023, 08:29 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Charmed had a great first season, always loved it!
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2023, 08:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

They really did. A great kick off to a great series.
Old 11-15-2023, 05:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
Charmed had a great first season, always loved it!
agree sure there were episodes that are not so good but overall, it is a great season

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | 💚 𝓳𝒶𝒿𝑒
runawaaay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2023, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Exactly and that’s every season I always feel as long as the first and last episodes of a season are good than that’s what matters and keeps us coming back .
Old 11-15-2023, 10:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Old 11-15-2023, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^I wish one of them did get that I mean at least Paige had orbing and all but still lol
Old 11-15-2023, 10:32 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Nice foreshadowing lol.
Old 11-16-2023, 06:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
Nice foreshadowing lol.
yes it was

Old 11-16-2023, 07:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

It was though legit flying I think would have been sooo awesome for Phoebe to get
Old 11-16-2023, 07:56 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, but levitation was kind of like flying lol.
Old 11-17-2023, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2023, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

It was
Old 11-25-2023, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was a really good season.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2023, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

It was
Reply   Post New Thread