Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2014, 07:22 PM
Elite Fan

Now you can see how people were drawn into the Phoebe/Cole storyline and why some still think that it wasn't resolved to their liking.

Old 04-08-2014, 12:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by livstevi21 (View Post)
She was really smart to double cross him like that.

Watched The Importance of Being Phoebe last night. So Cole has definitely turned to evil now. It's sad, really. I hate how it's turned full circle and pretty much back to where it all started, except that he is even more powerful now than when he was Belthazor. Phoebe was devastated when they vanquished Cole when the Source possessed him, so what really changed? It wasn't his fault. When she decided to move on and focus on her career that shouldn't have meant she didn't still love him. So he came back with stronger powers, he tried ever so hard to use them for good, but she kept pushing him away. I can understand that with him being stronger and having been a demon before she wasn't sure what to do or feel other than to stay away from him. But if she had just a little more faith in him, perhaps he wouldn't have succumbed to evil and become so obsessed with getting her back. Ugh, either way, I hate how the writers have destroyed that relationship. Anyway, it was a good ep, just a bit frustrating at the same time.
Yeah. Very bittersweet. I must say that I loved the part when he carried her to the bed and they almost shared a kiss...
Old 04-15-2014, 03:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Too bittersweet.

I'm trying to remember the two episodes I watched last week, I've been so busy I almost forgot to come here! The voodoo episode House Call was creepy. Loved how their obsessions took hold, Piper with her cleanliness, Phoebe with her competitiveness and Paige with her jealousy over Glen's engagement to Jessica. Poor Leo trying to stop them all on his own.

And San Francisco Dreamin' was awesome, wasn't expecting Phoebe's nightmare turning out to be herself. That's all I can really remember right now.
Old 04-15-2014, 06:02 PM
Elite Fan

It's been a while since I watched those two episodes. I'm glad you liked them.

Old 04-16-2014, 11:55 AM
Master Fan

I enjoyed both of them too!
Old 04-23-2014, 03:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

The Day That Magic Died - LOVED this episode! Piper finally has her baby. What I didn't get was why they didn't just call Dr Ava Nicolae as she was supposed to be Piper's new doctor. It was odd that their father just turned up with a new wife like that, I knew she seemed way too nice to be true, but I wasn't expecting her to turn out to be a demon who wanted to steal Piper's baby. You'd think he should've known better. Loved how Paige, Phoebe and Leo were trying to hide what was going on so as not to stress Piper. The demons taking over whilst Piper was in labour was awful. Glad all was ok in the end. Can't wait to see Piper being a mum.
Old 04-23-2014, 11:36 AM
Master Fan

Yeah it was a very exciting and eventful episode. I think they did a good job with it. I mean nothing positive can happen in the Halliwell family without some drama involving magic

I also wondered why they didn't call her when Piper fainted but I guess it was a acute situation..
Old 05-02-2014, 05:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Very true.

Loved Baby's First Demon, it was cute how they found it hard to find a good name for the baby, especially a boy's name beginning with P. I'm glad Piper decided to break with tradition and name him Wyatt Matthew (after Leo's and Paige's surname's respectively) that was really sweet. Lucky Charmed was a fun episode, I loved how excited Piper was when Pat Benatar called round after Seamus, one of the leprechauns gave her some good luck. I laughed at the 'hit me with your best shot' puns.
Old 05-03-2014, 11:14 AM
Elite Fan

They were fun episodes and broke up the seriousness for a while.

Old 05-03-2014, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Most definitely. It was nice to see some lighter moments.
Old 05-03-2014, 10:33 PM
Elite Fan

You're going to like the next episode. That is fun as well.

Old 05-04-2014, 01:58 PM
Master Fan

Two really good episodes with a fresh new storyline
Old 05-07-2014, 03:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Oh I loved Cat House, seeing some of my favourite past Piper and Leo moments. It was strange seeing Piper and Leo fight like that, but it was good to see they more or less worked through their issues in the end, that memory spell obviously worked wonders! I loved how Piper inadvertently sent Phoebe and Paige in the past with her memories with Leo. It was very well done, I loved looking back on past episodes. I was wondering what had happened to their cat!
Old 05-07-2014, 05:56 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
She was really smart to double cross him like that.

Watched The Importance of Being Phoebe last night. So Cole has definitely turned to evil now. It's sad, really. I hate how it's turned full circle and pretty much back to where it all started, except that he is even more powerful now than when he was Belthazor. Phoebe was devastated when they vanquished Cole when the Source possessed him, so what really changed? It wasn't his fault. When she decided to move on and focus on her career that shouldn't have meant she didn't still love him. So he came back with stronger powers, he tried ever so hard to use them for good, but she kept pushing him away. I can understand that with him being stronger and having been a demon before she wasn't sure what to do or feel other than to stay away from him. But if she had just a little more faith in him, perhaps he wouldn't have succumbed to evil and become so obsessed with getting her back. Ugh, either way, I hate how the writers have destroyed that relationship. Anyway, it was a good ep, just a bit frustrating at the same time.
So much this! Honestly, the only thing I liked about this episode was the very beginning with Cole and "Phoebe". So hot!

Quote:
Yeah, I agree, she is moving on perhaps a little too fast, especially since he is the love of her life. But I guess it's her way of not having to endure any more pain of such a loss if she moves on from him. I thought there was hope in the 2nd part of the double episode too, you could definitely see their love for one another was strong as ever. I hated how Cole was treated like the villain too, it certainly wasn't his fault when the Siren took control.

Aww love the gif.
YES! I loved the scene where Paige casts that spell so Cole could see how much Phoebe still loved him. It had him crying!

And this! OMG.

Last edited by DollyJfan4life; 05-07-2014 at 06:17 AM
Old 05-07-2014, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Awwww don't, watching those scenes again. "I do love you and I always will."
Closed Thread   Post New Thread