Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2005, 03:28 AM
Elite Fan

New Charmed Standard Avatars (100 X 100) - Please Read

As you might have noticed, Fan Forum has changed the size allowance on its avatars. As the moderators of the Charmed board, we are excited to say that avatars sized up to 100x100 pixels are now allowed. This also means that the standard avatars, used by the 500 and under posters, will be changed to 100x100. The current standard avatars will no longer be used. This is where you come in. Suz and I would like for all of you great graphics makers out there to submit many new standard icons for this board. We would love to see your talents and abilities on display! As of now, we still are unclear on the complete details, for example, if boarders and text will be allowed and the exact deadline. Sabrina will be answering these questions shortly, so check back here for updates. Also, we ask all of you to keep it fair. So PM me or Suz with the icons instead of posting them here and we will post them all at once for the voting rounds. If you have any questions feel free to ask them here.

Jaime and Suz

A few more things of note:

- They must be standard avatars, meaning no moving pictures.
- The images must look clean and fresh, to fit the general style of Fan Forum.
- This is your chance to have a lasting, Charm-ing impact on Fan Forum. So make high-quality, good-looking avatars.

Old 01-23-2005, 10:06 AM
Master Fan

Do they have the same size, 10.000? Are we obliged to pass from 45 to 100 or can we choose any size as long as it doesnt pass 100?

ETA: Okay, I know now... never mind

Last edited by Walloo; 01-23-2005 at 10:22 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread