Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2024, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Piper was the host of the next gathering for the only witches that exist in the current time/ Other than the Wiccaning for her nieces and nephew. Eventually the demons were going to try attack the next batch of witches from destroying the underworld. After Paige made the potion that they needed to defeat the demons, they were at house with everyone. Phoebe started to write the spell with the other girls, Leo was not prepared for what happened. A ghost appeared and startled everybody. So Piper went to cook lunch because her favorite elder was stopping to visit with Wyatt. Wyatt was sleeping so Piper decided to fix up the kitchen. She began to repair the faucet when it began leaking even when Leo spent hour yesterday. She then called the plumber to fix it as the next leak began leaking the water that Piper needed to save Paige from the demon. Later the children were playing with Paige while eating dinner. Any time Phoebe was writing the spells to vanquish the demon, so the girls were ready for the attack. They were coordinating their clothes for the party that would confuse the demons. Paige told Phoebe that was the plan to lure out the Source to finally vanquish him. They went to the attic and looked in the book, asked Phoebe to write a summoning spell to give the innocents some protection. The children were found with blood all over their clothes, luckily the girls that saved their lives so they went back to their house. The moment they realized that the demons took out the group to find the girls. It was the only way that they were hidden behind the only surviving innocents be so helpful. After the next battle, the sisters were planning to live
Old 03-25-2024, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

https://www.fanforum.com/f16/charmed...#post110277861

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | πŸ’š 𝓳𝒢𝒿𝑒
Closed Thread   Post New Thread