Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2020, 09:18 PM
Elite Fan

As Phoebe walks in from P3 she saw the birds flying around the roof chirping about a song that was going on about the angels visiting the only friends with they and said that a new coven will be formed with ten of her and Piper's only kittens were found behind P3 and possess the only type of person capable of defeating the harpies. Only the people behind the nightclub yesterday can see manticore and harpies assembling against the sisters could escape to Magic school. So Leo begins to meditate in hopes to contact Prue, who told him that she will create a deity of enchantment on the innocents because of persecution of the false powers. But Piper wanted to cook up the roast chicken before her children return from summer vacation. However, Leo wanted to substitute spells that conjure back the ancestry of the Warren line including Penelope and Patricia. The matriarchs gathered near the home of the original witches for the annual gathering of powers received by Gaia. However it was soon realized that the last spell had backfire, creating a great commotion among the innocents. So Prue said they were searching for a talisman that can be used to ward off phantoms. When the potions tipped over the only ouija board was transformed into demons, who was henchmen from the Underworld. After the demons were defeated by Wyatt and Chris, Melinda, they discovered that Kyle helped them to escape the Source's lair. So they went to the Manor to tell Piper that the potion had spilled the floor, creating a whirlpool of bleach. After soaking the mop with it, Piper discovered that the demons tried to invade the insanity with the sisters kidnapped. Paige called Prue with breaking the news to her gently so she could summon Grams.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread