Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2004, 11:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Bob the Jeep
I think it makes more sense that it would be because the future had been changed. There was no longer a need for him to have come back. (Even if that does contradict the laws of time travel that Charmed has already laid down. )
Quote:
Originally posted by Bob the Jeep
Let me just disagree with myself. Chris couldn't have disappeared because the future changed. He disappeared BEFORE Leo killed Gideon and the act of Leo doing something so evil was what saved Wyatt.

So...the only logical conclusion is that Chris must be a jedi.
Actually, it is still possible that he phased out because had changed things. After all, he didn't phase out until after he had been dead for a few seconds... You know... Long enough for Leo to make the decision to kill Gideon. It was because of Chris's death that Leo became enraged enough to actually kill Gideon. Otherwise, I am not sure he would have been able to do it.

And, as for it changing the rules... They keep changing the rules about time travel (and several other things) for just about every episode that involves it, so why can't they change them again?

I didn't like the fact that Chris died. And, I don't understand why they felt Chris should have to be sent back before he was born. That part made no sense at all. If anyone has any theories on this, I would be interested in hearing them.

I don't like what they did with Darryl. I feel that he was out of character. I mean, I know the cleaners allowed him to keep his memories of what had happened, but that was hardly the first time his life had been endangered by his interactions with the Charmed Ones. Then, when Sheila showed up, and said that he had been arguing with her about the situation, it made me even more upset about it. He said he was done helping the girls because of what it could do to his family, and yet he is willing to jeopardize his marriage by fighting with his wife? That was too much for me.

I have never liked Barbas, and I hate the fact that he keeps showing up on the show. I was hoping that he would finally be vanquished this time, but he was completely forgotten by Leo.

I believe that, if there is a chance that Wyatt may still become evil, it will be because of Barbas (who knows more about Gideon's plans than the Charmed Ones and Leo). I fully believe that this is the reason he disappeared. So he could, unfortunately, show up yet again to cause problems for the girls. It makes more sense than anything else, except maybe that Wyatt was somehow affected by watching Leo kill Gideon (though, I don't think that one experience could do it).

As for Leo... He said he was no longer an Elder. That is what he told the other Elder who appeared to stop him from going after Gideon. Chris reminded him that the girls would need a whitelighter when he (Chris) left. After what Leo has done, I don't see how they can possibly keep him as an Elder.

Besides, it is way past time for him and Piper to get back together!
Old 05-20-2004, 12:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by Pillow Book
No way is Wyatt saved. I think he still will be evil but maybe not for the obvious reasons. Maybe seeing Leo commit the act of great evil instills in him the belief that he too can behave like that. I'm thinking maybe Leo is the reason Wyatt turns.
Couldn't have said it better myself. What else would be either that little boy's greatest fear AND the complete undoing of his whole universe? It has to be seeing Leo, his Leo, his own father, act so evil.

But, hey, if that turns Wyatt evil, then they have to un-evil him. Meaning Chris has to come back.
sunnykerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 01:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *angelgirl*
I agree that Leo should step down as an elder.
I don't really think there'll be a choice considering he killed an Elder, even if it was Gideon. The Elder he talked to on the Golden Gate seemed to make that clear.

Quote:
Originally posted by Superabo
I don't wanna or mean to be rude, but I highly doubt that petition will work. It's not like the producers of Charmed would say, "Hey, I wonder if a bunch of people have made online petitions telling us to change things about the show. I think I'll go check."
Meh. Its better than doing nothing. Besides, something (not anything highly concrete, but something nonetheless) came up in Variety about next season and Drew Fuller, so maybe the petition won't be needed

Loved Happy!Phoebe and Happy!Paige. They totally cracked me up, especially when Phoebe was making all those baby sounds to Chris about how cute his baby self would be

Does anyone else watch DragonBall Z? Theres the exact same story that went on here that took place in DBZ. Trunks came back from the future to stop some bad guys taking over, and at first no one knows who he is. Then later he gets killed by a different bad guy and when he does his father goes totally ballistic on the dude. Sound familiar? Anyway, Leo totally losing it in the attic rocked, I loved him being so destroyed over Chris's death

Awww! Chris died! Sexy, cool Chris. I loved the interactions he had with his parents at the end, so I'll really miss that. Speaking of Chris, does he have his TK powers from Leo's whitelighterness or is that his witch power? Hmmm.
Old 05-20-2004, 09:13 AM
Obsessed Fan

I agree with most of you guys here. I really don't think they solved the Wyatt is not going to be evil thing. There could be many ways he could have turned evil. I will just be disappointed next season if everything turns out okay after all.
Old 05-20-2004, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

im british so i wont see this ep for a while but it sounds great!!!!
Old 05-20-2004, 02:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by sunnykerr
Couldn't have said it better myself. What else would be either that little boy's greatest fear AND the complete undoing of his whole universe? It has to be seeing Leo, his Leo, his own father, act so evil.

But, hey, if that turns Wyatt evil, then they have to un-evil him. Meaning Chris has to come back.

I don't know if I can agree with that after all Wyatt has seen his mother and aunts kill plenty of times.

In fact Wyatt himself has killed demons himself so why would it bother him to see his father kill someone who was trying to kill him.

I still think Barbus did something to Wyatt.
TvJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 04:09 PM
Website Manager

Wyatt actually stabbed Gideon with the knife when he was penetrating his shield. So it didn't appear that they weren't on that great of terms.

However... unless the timeline is seriously messed up I can't see how Leo could have turned Wyatt, if Chris hadn't come back how would they know Wyatt was evil in the future. What I'm saying is if Chris hadn't come back, how would things of unraveled. I don't think we'd see Leo killing Gideon in those same circumstances. Though, I do hope to see Barbus more next season. I've always liked him, he should be a regular demon like Cole was.

I don't like what they've done with Darryl either, hopefully he'll be back next season and they can work their problems out. I'd like to see those problems resolved, because I miss that.
Johnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 04:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by TvJunkie
I don't know if I can agree with that after all Wyatt has seen his mother and aunts kill plenty of times.

In fact Wyatt himself has killed demons himself so why would it bother him to see his father kill someone who was trying to kill him.

I still think Barbus did something to Wyatt.
I don't think that Barbas did something to Wyatt, so much as I believe that Barbas may still do something to him.

And, the difference between Wyatt watching his mother and aunts vanquish demons and watching his father kill Gideon is the fact that Gideon was a "friend." Wyatt was staying in the same place as Gideon, and Gideon had helped the family several times.
Old 05-20-2004, 08:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

Earlier Wyatt almost killed Gideon himself with the same knife that Gideon was going to use to kill Wyatt.

Plus Gideon is the one that made Wyatt use his force shield against I don't think Wyatt would be harmed by watching his father kill Gideon to protect him.
TvJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004, 06:18 PM
Loyal Fan

But Leo commits a great act of evil. Implying that although Gideon acted wrongly he is not technically evil otherwise Leo wouldn't be deemed as doing evil in killing him. Plus Wyatt has never witnessed his aunts/mum killing in a rage of passion.
:shrugs:
I think Barbus is too obvious a choice and the writers are too devious to take the easy road.

Holy Sweet And Cuddly Pandas
We're not bad people Mac. Just under-acheivers making up for lost time. [Scotland PA]
Avi <<- FlyingHigh25
Pillow Book is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004, 07:47 PM
New Fan

is wyatt evil?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red][COLOR=crimson]Although I hope he isn't, for a minute at the end of the ep I thought he was going to use his powers to close the recovery room door while pheobe was holding him and they did that long stare at Baby chris[/COLOR

By the way I wonder how they get this toddler to stay quiet and still for the whole show I dont know I have 2o month old twins who really do not sit still for a second. that is one amasing little actor. As well as adorable ]
Beverly25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2004, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

But Leo commits a great act of evil. Implying that although Gideon acted wrongly he is not technically evil otherwise Leo wouldn't be deemed as doing evil in killing him. Plus Wyatt has never witnessed his aunts/mum killing in a rage of passion.

Not to mention that Gideon's dying words were "You have no idea what you've done." I mean, that's pretty deterministic right there. Leo's done a great act of evil and he had to, no doubt about that, but there may be repercussions to that. And Gideon may have flown the coop in terms of allegiances, but he still knew a thing or two about the way things work. He might have been on to something. His death may have unforeseen consequences, such as turning Wyatt evil.
sunnykerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2004, 11:36 PM
Addicted Fan

You know being the nerd I am I had to watch the ep over again and something came to mind. When Phoebe (evil and good) and Paige (evil and good) cast the spell on Gideon in the evil world Wyatt was still left alone in the good one and the look he had on his face when they came back through was kind of a sad one. Like he was saying why did you let this bad man come and attack me and why wasnt anyone there for me?

I dont know its just something to ponder
Old 05-25-2004, 10:10 PM
Elite Fan

i'm really hoping that leo steps down as an elder and goes back to being a whitelighter like before or something and him and piper get together again. i don't really understand why they broke them up in the first place. hopefully they'll get together again and will be even better than before.
roswellcharmed_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread