Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-06-2004, 07:53 PM
New Fan

Vote For American Dreams

I was just reading the Kristin column from Eonline! and she is doing her annual "Watch It, Already! Awards" ...

Here is what she says... "Our mission? To inspire the world (or at least, the sorry souls who follow this column) to start watching the quality TV series they've been missing. Specifically, we'll pinpoint the one very best series that people aren't watching and spread the word in an effort to save it from the impending cancellation doom.

Now, because this column has always been about give and take, naturally, I want your input. So, please, take a second to email me (tvdiva@eonline.com) with the one low-rated series you love best--using the name of that show as your subject line. The following are a few possible candidates, based on the support emails that many of you have already sent in, but you can pick any low-rated show you like.

The winning show of this year's Watch It, Already! Award receives an E! Online column touting its greatness, a segment hosted by moi on E! News Live, and a bunch of fancy little trophies that we'll send to the show runner(s) and stars"

I have already started emailing, you all can join me! I think that it is about time that our show start getting some of the respect that it deserves!!!