Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-20-2005, 11:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

Save our Show camapign- the last big push!

The Last Big Push

If you have participated in the “Keep the Dream Alive” campaign to save American Dreams, you have helped so much! We have definitely made NBC take notice of us. When we sent NBC “SAVE OUR SHOW” emails, they received over 4,000 American Dreams emails in one week- when they usually receive about 100. NBC president Kevin Reilly has said that no NBC show has ever received as much mail as we have sent on behalf of our favorite show. You have all put your hearts and souls into writing to NBC, to AD’s commercial sponsors, to the media… we are so grateful! Now we are asking you to help American Dreams one last time.

-- THE LAST BIG PUSH –

NBC will make their decisions about all their shows by May 1st. We want to once again show our support for American Dreams. Our email campaign had a huge impact, and now we want to do the same with postcards. This is our last chance to ‘Keep the Dream Alive!” Here’s how you can help…

From NOW until Wednesday, April 27th, send postcards to NBC president Kevin Reilly. Send one every day if you want. Get your siblings, parents, cousins, friends, coworkers… EVERYONE to send a postcard in support of American Dreams. Have you already sent in a postcard? Do it again!!

This is our very last chance to show NBC what American Dreams means to us. I hope you’ll help us out.

Also, to hear a message to fans from Jonathan Prince, go to the official campaign website at: www.americandreamsfanclub.com/dreamalive.htm

Thank you so much!

Here is Kevin Reilly’s address:

Mr. Kevin Reilly
President, NBC Entertainment
3000 W. Alameda Ave.
Burbank, CA

Last edited by AmericanDreamsFanClub; 04-20-2005 at 12:47 PM
Old 04-20-2005, 01:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Also here are some postcard tips:

- Go to the post office and but pre-stamped postcards. They are only 25 cents apiece. That is much cheaper than buying a postcard and a stamp separately.

- Buy stamps specifically for postcards. They are 23 cents rather than 37 cents.

- Don't know if your family/coworkers/friends are committed enough to send postcards? Buy the pre-stamped postcards, and address them yourself. Then give them to your friends and family. That way, all they have to do is write one or two sentences, and then drop them in the mail, or give them back to you.

-Get creative! I would love to hear any other ideas.

Thanks!

Don't forget to listen to Jonathan Prince's message on www.americandreamsfanclub.com/dreamalive.htm
Old 04-20-2005, 02:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi!

I have all the addresses for NBC and it's sponsers for the Postcard campaign so I thought I'd put them up for everyone to see. Let me say thanks to ADFanClub for listing some of them on his/her site for everyone to see.

Jeff Zucker
President, NBC Universal Television
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York NY

Kevin Reilly
President, NBC Entertainment
3000 West Alameda Ave.
Burbank CA

Proctor & Gamble
1 Proctor & Gamble Plaza
Cincinnati OH

Johnson & Johnson