Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-01-2004, 10:16 PM
New Fan

Ratings for 10/31

Looks like ratings are up a bit.

From Zap2it.com:

"At 8 p.m. it was CBS in the lead with the 12.1/19 for "Cold Case." ABC's "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" was good for second with an 8.9/14. NBC wasn't close with the 4.6/7 for "American Dreams." The WB's "Charmed" did a 2.4/4 and beat the first full hour of FOX's movie."
Old 11-07-2004, 12:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

glad to see that rating are up a bit

When I see you smile, I know everythings okay.
When I hear you laugh, it's always a brighter day.

Save the Mandy Moore Board!
Old 11-08-2004, 04:36 PM
New Fan

4th season??

What are the odd's of NBC picking this up for a 4th season?? If for some reason they don't (and I can't figure out why more people don't watch this show!!), I pray that they give them notice so that they can finish the show on their terms, rather than leaving everything in limbo. I would need closure.
Old 11-09-2004, 05:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Does anyone know exactly what the ratings are? What's the viewership? Where does it stand against all other shows currently on the air?

I've been going to different sites trying to find this information, but I can't. I constantly hear that the ratings for this show aren't good, yet American Dreams has one great guest star (Band Stand) after another and it sounds like musical artists seek out the show........not the other way around.

I just don't understand!

Forever mourning the loss of Arrested Development!