Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-24-2005, 06:08 AM
Passionate Fan

please everyone read

due to my time changes in life. 2 jobs, going back to school and doing adult ballet I have no time really for even checking my mail SO I decided to step down as MOD for the American Dreams board. Its just too much time for me I can't give ti the attention it deserves. I LOVE american dreams but I never can stay dedicated to all the online stuff. I hope you all understand it was a hard decission for me but you need someone thats can keep people coming

mandy

Jim: Hmmm, I'd say 1 in 6.
Pam: What?
Jim: Oh, I thought you asked me what our chances were in being murdered here tonight.
Old 01-24-2005, 04:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just like Patty Pryor
due to my time changes in life. 2 jobs, going back to school and doing adult ballet I have no time really for even checking my mail SO I decided to step down as MOD for the American Dreams board. Its just too much time for me I can't give ti the attention it deserves. I LOVE american dreams but I never can stay dedicated to all the online stuff. I hope you all understand it was a hard decission for me but you need someone thats can keep people coming

mandy
Mandy. So sad to have you leave...You'll be missed. Please stop by whenever you have the free time, and you have my AIM and e-mail, so keep in touch. Love ya girl.

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 01-24-2005, 04:43 PM
Loyal Fan

We will all miss you, stop by when ever you have the chance to.