Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-02-2004, 01:23 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm glad American Dreams is around for Season 3 even if it's only 18 episodes instead of the usual 22 for a show! Let's hope for a Season 4. If anyone starts a petition sometime next year send me a private message and I'll be sure to take a look!
Old 10-03-2004, 01:44 AM
Passionate Fan

I think I'm giving up my dream of ever being near the show. I shoul just be happy I met 3 of the cast members but you know what... I'm not all i really want to do is dance on the show for like an hour.

I'm a fool...

mandy

Jim: Hmmm, I'd say 1 in 6.
Pam: What?
Jim: Oh, I thought you asked me what our chances were in being murdered here tonight.
Old 10-03-2004, 05:02 AM
New Fan

Mandy, don't ever think you're a fool for wanting to be on the set of AD. Those of us that post on these boards certainly don't. We all need dreams to aspire to in order to help make our lives worthwhile.
Old 10-03-2004, 10:40 PM
Passionate Fan

10 minutes till showtime
For me Tomato soup

Thanks David that means a lot durning the show I'm working on my shirt(s)
mandy

Jim: Oh, I thought you asked me what our chances were in being murdered here tonight.
Old 10-03-2004, 11:37 PM
Extreme Fan

Milo Ventimiglia
Old 10-04-2004, 02:09 AM
Passionate Fan

I thought the eppy was very interesting i'm tired more onnit tomorrow

campbell's soup dreams

mandy

Old 10-04-2004, 05:13 AM
Extreme Fan

Liked:

The relationship between Chris and Patty, as well as Patty and Donald?(th guy from Helen's work). It's great to see Patty having fun.

JJ and the nurse girl in Vietnam

Sam + basketball =

Disliked:

I'm not too interested in Jack's storyline, I think it's kind of boring.
Old 10-04-2004, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was thinking it was more filler. Setting up what is to come for the characters. I'm glad Jack too control of his campaign. He might not get the votes he might have gotten, but the treatment of Henry and the african-american community was uncalled for...even if that was the environment back then...

I like Meg the protester, rebel. A nice moment with the nun. It will be interesting to see the twist on the play that she does...

JJ is going to start to see a new side of the war, I think.

It was a nice episode. Informative. And setting up the future.
Old 10-04-2004, 06:44 PM
Banned

I loved last nights show I thought it was one of the best shows yet. I thought Nicole did great and that MIlo was great too
Old 10-04-2004, 06:46 PM
Banned

I thought that giving Meg the Herny V was great... I think it will give her the voice she has been looking for when it comes to the War. I love that Jack threw out his "friends" so that he can get the black votes which is great. I dont think I like Sam's tutor.

I want Roxy to stay away from Milo........
Old 10-04-2004, 07:21 PM
Passionate Fan

Yesterday was very much setting up the future. I thought the Campbell's soup thing was cute and so funny how it said one entry per person. "can't YOU read" haha way to go Will!

I think Rox is doing the normal Loving boys thing. I'm sure there is more to come for Roxanne. I'm actually more concerned for Rox in the next eppy which I will talk about in a bit.

Helen I think is so nervous kowing someone is Gay. I think even today it makes people so uncomfortable think about it back then.

Jacks story is good for election year haha.

Meg should be with Sam... anywho thats all I'll say on that. The music was great and yes there probably will be something with JJ and that girl. Theres no way there isn't

I don't know about Cal and Beth. hmmm so much to come.

Anyway next weeks eppy...

LEADERS OF THE PACK

POWER PUNK BAND HAWK NELSON AS THE WHO -- After Meg (Brittany Snow) unsuccessfully tries to recruit other students for her play, Chris (guest-star Milo Ventimiglia) makes her an offer that involves breaking and entering in exchange for his and his friends' participation. Meanwhile, as Jack (Tom Verica) prepares to embrace alternative voting groups for his run as city councilman, Helen (Gail O'Grady) tries to understand Donald's (guest-star Hank Stratton) alternative lifestyle, and invites him over for dinner. When Beth (Rachel Boston) hears that another pregnant woman's husband is killed in Vietnam, she and JJ (Will Estes), have yet another awkward conversation. Meanwhile, dating Melanie (guest-star Beniat Krista Nall) causes Sam (Arlen Escarpeta) to feel like he is from the wrong side of the tracks, and Roxanne (Vanessa Lengies) moves in with the Pryor's after she learns that her mom is not only remarrying, but moving, too. Hawk Nelson (Jason Dunn, Dave Clark, Daniel Biro, Matt Paige, "Letters to the President") guest-stars as The Who singing "My Generation." Jonathan Adams, Sarah Ramos,and Ethan Dampf also star.

Oh I ALWAYS knew about taht Walter. Ever since Rox first brought him up in the first season. I feel so bad for Roxanne because she just doesn't like him I think they can start renaming the American Dreams full house since thats whats going to happen if more people move in

mandy

Old 10-04-2004, 08:14 PM
Banned

Im excited to see that rox's is getting a better story line.... I think that Helen is trying her hardest.... which kicks a**
Old 10-04-2004, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Pryor's are getting a large and extended family it seems. I'm glad Roxanne isn't leaving. It will be nice to see her more. I like that she seems to be enjoying hairstyling, it might be the career for her in the end.

Poor Beth, to have to deal with the uncertainess of war as she is pregnant. But I'm glad that JJ and Beth seem to taking their steps towards greater understanding.
Old 10-04-2004, 09:18 PM
Banned

i dont think that JJ will hook up with the girl
he may bring her home in the end but not a hook up thing
Old 10-05-2004, 04:57 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm looking forward to next weeks episode. And Rox I hope Luke comes back.