Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-12-2005, 11:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Last Chance for American Dreams

It is not looking good for American Dreams. The absolute final decision will be made/announced this coming Monday, May 16th. Friday is our last chance to make our voices heard. It isn't as if American Dreams was doomed from the start regarding renewal... our efforts have really caught NBC's attention. There has been a lot of debate within NBC about the show's fate. So let's try this last time to make our voices heard. Some of you may be tired of fighting, and may think it's a lost cause, but please do this one last task. It could be AD's saving grace.

Here is the plan:

We are going to email Jeff Zucker on Friday with a specific message. We've already poured our hearts out, now we want to make a very specific point. All you have to do is copy and paste this message into your email:

Mr. Zucker,

I am a loyal watcher of American Dreams. Please don't go searching for viewers via new tv pilots. We're here, and we're already watching! Please keep our dreams alive, and find a place for "American Dreams" in NBC's fall schedule.

Sincerely,

(your name here)

Send this email to jeff.zucker@nbcuni.com and AmericanDreams@nbcuni.com The subject line should be ATTN: Mr. Zucker

It's that simple!
Old 05-13-2005, 03:05 PM
Total Fan

Thanks for that info!!! I 'll email him tonight
Old 05-13-2005, 07:03 PM
Loyal Fan

I have a billion email accounts (well 5) so I sent 2 (one to the american dreams addy and one to the jeff zucker addy) from all of my email accounts

but I didn't get a confirmation email back like I did when I sent the American Dreams email a while ago

MAKE POVERTY HISTORY- Poverty is a violation of human rights on a massive scale
Old 05-13-2005, 07:50 PM
Passionate Fan

Meags, your icon is gorgeous!

I too sent multiple emails and got back a confirmation only from the American Dreams email, not from Zucker's.

Is it sad that if I had to choose between Gilmore Girls and American Dreams to come back next season, I'd choose American Dreams in a heartbeat?
Old 05-13-2005, 08:08 PM
Loyal Fan

thanks! your icon is great too!! I love the face he's making!

MAKE POVERTY HISTORY- Poverty is a violation of human rights on a massive scale