Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-28-2004, 08:30 PM
Ultimate Fan

Loved the preview! It was so cute!

Only a couple more days!

icon: autumnღfairytale
Old 01-02-2005, 05:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

Ahhh, the preview! I adore this couple! They're one of the main reasons I watch the show. I'm so excited for the episode!
Old 01-02-2005, 02:30 PM
Ultimate Fan

Today is the day! I'm so excited! I have a question for everyone. Do you think Beth was supposed to be this pivotal in their family when they envisioned the series two and a half years ago? I read somewhere she was only supposed to have been on for the first episode or so but got such positive feedback they kept her on for more.

Old 01-02-2005, 03:20 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Do you think Beth was supposed to be this pivotal in their family when they envisioned the series two and a half years ago?
No she wasn't, she was only supposed to be on for one or two episodes but the producers liked her so much they kept her. if you watch the commentary of the first episode with the producers, they talk about that. Also, she originaly tried out for the part of meg and obviosly she didn't get it but they liked her so they wrote her in for the first episode.
8 and a half more hours!!!
Old 01-02-2005, 09:23 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for the info on the commentary, I don't have the DVD's, so I obviously didn't hear about that.

Old 01-03-2005, 01:36 AM
New Fan

Tonights episode was so good, JJ and Beth were so cute, it was worth the wait. They are so cute together and JJ is so cute with John. Was I hearing things or did Beth call him Johnny at one point? I guess Trip is out and Johnny is in?
Old 01-03-2005, 02:15 AM
Total Fan

Pete is the only one that calls him Trip.

I said to him, "You seem like you didn't miss a beat."
He looked at me and said, "I've missed so many beats, I've made a rhythm."
Old 01-04-2005, 04:26 PM
Ultimate Fan

Sunday night was an awesome JJ/Beth episode! I thought they were so cute! I think it is really cute how Beth is helping him cope. I just hope that his Vietnam flashbacks don't set them back all that much.

Old 01-04-2005, 05:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

anyone have any idea what is going on with the show? on tvtome.com they only have 3 more episodes slated to air? I'm doing a desperate attmept to get anyone i know to watch...

on an on-topic note.....JJ and BETH are FINALLY TOGETHER!!! YAY!!!!!!
Old 01-05-2005, 05:54 AM
Passionate Fan

They may on TV Tome know of only 3 more episode titles. Some pages on Tvtome are not updated like they should. There has been NOTHING said about the show having problems. Just enjoy the rest of the season without fear. We will all ban together if there is a big problem

mandy

Jim: Hmmm, I'd say 1 in 6.
Pam: What?
Jim: Oh, I thought you asked me what our chances were in being murdered here tonight.
Old 01-05-2005, 12:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just like Patty Pryor
They may on TV Tome know of only 3 more episode titles. Some pages on Tvtome are not updated like they should. There has been NOTHING said about the show having problems. Just enjoy the rest of the season without fear. We will all ban together if there is a big problem

mandy
hopefully hopefully...me and my friendsa re already freaking out, we're getting ready to write our local tv columnist a letter about the imporance and amazingness of this show, adn hopefully have him publish it.....but at least get him to give it some mention....
Old 01-05-2005, 02:03 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yes, have no worries, at least not quite yet. The show was picked up for nineteen episodes, and the next one that will air will be the eleventh of the season.

Old 01-07-2005, 11:41 AM
Elite Fan

Hey everyone I posted her a LONG time ago, but I haven't been around since. I watched sundays episode and fell in love with JJ and Beth all over again. I didn't watch season 1 though so I was thinking about getting the DVD. I was just wondering if anyone got it for christmas? Is it good? I'll probably get it eventually, but it's on sale at amazon.com n i have no money Stupid car insurance and cell phone. I think I may just cave and buy it. Watching those JJ and Beth scenes will be worth it.

BTW, I made a music video but i don't know what site to use to host it. Anyone have any suggestions? I would love to share it.

Old 01-07-2005, 10:06 PM
Passionate Fan

I know I never worry. The show is wonderful and people are seeing that. I think 3 seasons is wonderful. Lets hope for 4... I never worry about the fate of a show till the show is gone for good

mandy

Jim: Hmmm, I'd say 1 in 6.
Pam: What?
Jim: Oh, I thought you asked me what our chances were in being murdered here tonight.
Old 01-09-2005, 10:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

wait u mean this is only the 3rd season? i swore it was the 4th but i guess you're right! heheeh that's actually kinda funny