Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-14-2004, 02:07 AM
New Fan

American Music Awards

Hi

Tomorrow (Sunday) from Bell Espress Vu, there is no AMERICAN DREAMS but rather "American Music Awards" I understand nothing!
Old 11-14-2004, 03:44 AM
Passionate Fan

I know this is VERY confusing for me Becuas eit did state next week on American Dreams.

Keep posted it could be on after. They have been doing that a lot. grrr I much rather watch my dose of American Dreams

Mandy

Jim: Hmmm, I'd say 1 in 6.
Pam: What?
Jim: Oh, I thought you asked me what our chances were in being murdered here tonight.
Old 11-14-2004, 02:31 PM
New Fan

As of this morning at 10:30 Eastern time, the NBC website is still indicating that a new episode will be airing tonight, despite the AMAs. However, I do know that the Buffalo station is NOT airing AD tonight, and will be airing football instead. I have timeshift on my cable system, meaning that I can catch west coast feeds of shows three hours later, and the west coast NBC WILL be airing the show as of 10:30 this morning.

I don't think this week's ratings will be very high, but you never know.
Old 11-14-2004, 06:32 PM
Supreme Fan

The American Music Awards are on ABC. This doesn't affect NBC programing. Unless like in Buffalo where it is locally dictated & then they will have an alternative time to see the shows.
Old 11-14-2004, 07:36 PM
New Fan

2Nickels,

Sometimes, stations decide not to air first run shows on nights where they're competing with awards shows. I'm still surprised that NBC is going to air AD.
Old 11-14-2004, 08:59 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I checked the listings here...The American Music Awards are on ABC not NBC, and American Dreams will air tonight. I don't know if it differs where you live though.

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 11-14-2004, 11:32 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Rockincritic
2Nickels,

Sometimes, stations decide not to air first run shows on nights where they're competing with awards shows. I'm still surprised that NBC is going to air AD.
Yes, I realize that. But I don't think NBC is too worried about the AMAs I think they are more worried about being up against shows like Extreme Makeover which is weekly competition. Maybe people who like me dislike award shows greatly will decide to watch American Dreams. Maybe it will help the ratings.
Old 11-16-2004, 06:36 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, or at least tune in to the show during commericials. I didn't even watch much of the AMA's, even when AD was over. We missed out on drunk people on the stage stumbling around. Damn.

Join the John Mayer campaign!