Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2017, 03:15 PM
Elite Fan

"I’m not even going to ask you to raise your hand if you’ve ever felt personally victimized by Jughead Jones’ smile. " <-- That made me
Old 04-12-2017, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barstool Prophet (View Post)
Whoopee cap has to make it into a title
Yes, please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musickat18 (View Post)
Reddit is a forum website. But frequently they do Q&A's with celebs where reddit users can ask questions.
Thanks.

Thanks for posting.
Old 04-13-2017, 07:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Please add me. Jughead is awesome.

And I agree with this article : 20 Reasons Why Jughead Jones Is the Best Riverdale Character — The Nerd League

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 04-13-2017, 10:56 AM
Moderator Support Team

Old 04-13-2017, 11:39 AM
Elite Fan

I am so insanely super excited about this episode. I feel like I"ve been waiting years for episode 10.
Old 04-13-2017, 03:25 PM
Moderator Support Team

i feel the same way
Old 04-13-2017, 05:08 PM
Master Fan

I an't watch it live, as I don't have cable. I can't wait to discuss it tomorrow,though.

Riverdale Briggs-Meyers
Old 04-13-2017, 11:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just got home, going to watch it now.
Emily
Old 04-14-2017, 12:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

I understand Jughead not wanting the party but I felt he was a bit too rude about it all. Why didnt he just explain calmly that its not what he wanted? I wasn't really fond how they wrote him this episode but Cole still slayed it, his little speech to Betty was really well acted and I felt bad for him in that moment. I wish Betty had reassured him a bit better though...
Old 04-14-2017, 01:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

As much as I can relate to Jughead hating the idea of a birthday party, I think they did go a bit over the top with his reaction and talking about how weird he is, how none of those people are his friends etc. I don't think that a character reminding us that they're not normal and a loner is the best writing
Old 04-14-2017, 02:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah it felt a bit forced. Maybe he was a loner before but its sad that he made it seem like they could care less bout veronica and kevin when they've all been hanging out and confiding in each other.
Old 04-14-2017, 03:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah, maybe Archie and Betty are his only real friends, but you get more friends by hanging out with people. Maybe Kevin and Veronica aren't there yet, but that doesn't mean he can't enjoy hanging out with them and eventually get closer to them. I can fully understand why he wouldn't want to go out of his way to get closer to them, but it's not like being in their presence will hurt him. A party consisting of just Jughead, Betty and Archie could be a bit awkward at this point.
Old 04-14-2017, 03:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Totally. But I guess he doesnt like the attention on him and things only got worse for him when Archie let all those people come to the party I guess. I just wish he had gone about it a bid different.

But if he and Betty were childhood friends, then she obviously knows he's "weird" and still wants to date him, so he shouldn't be feeling this way.
Old 04-14-2017, 03:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

I totally get him. And he shouldn't have to just suffer through his birthday party. But there definitely would be a better way to go about things. I suppose the unwanted party was just the last drop in the sea of his insecurities as his outburst with Betty was about much more than the party.

Yeah, it's not like they just met for the first time and he pretended to be "normal". Also, from what we've seen, he's not as weird as he claims. Not so weird that he couldn't be friends or in a relationship with the people he considers normal.
Old 04-14-2017, 05:28 AM
Master Fan

Amazing scenes with Jug in the episode even though he annoyed me a little with his crappy attitude. Cole performed awesomely when it came to displaying all of Jughead's self-esteem issues. And it was not to see him without his favorite hat at the end. I'm glad his dad showed up and gave him some advise on his relationship with Betty.

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Closed Thread   Post New Thread