Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2020, 05:28 PM
New Fan

Hey, basic question about character college courses

I'm writing two Riverdale fanfics and I was wondering if the series has already mentioned the name of the courses that Betty, Jughead, Veronica, Reggie, Fangs, Toni and Cheryl are going to attend? (PS: I have a very bad memory)
Veronica will probably do something involving administration, Reggie will do football (?) And Jughead will take some writing course, but what about the rest?
Anyssa_Lopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 06:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyssa_Lopez (View Post)
I'm writing two Riverdale fanfics and I was wondering if the series has already mentioned the name of the courses that Betty, Jughead, Veronica, Reggie, Fangs, Toni and Cheryl are going to attend? (PS: I have a very bad memory)
Veronica will probably do something involving administration, Reggie will do football (?) And Jughead will take some writing course, but what about the rest?
Welcome. If you want you could have them in courses that you would like to see them in.
dragonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2020, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Dragonfire...do you have Riverdale FanFic thread....if NOT....you can just change the title instead of moving this to OT...just a suggestion.... PM me or Alex and we'll help you with that...I used to be a Mod of a few boards...so I still remember stuff
Make Them Laugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2020, 10:00 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Dragonfire...do you have Riverdale FanFic thread....if NOT....you can just change the title instead of moving this to OT...just a suggestion.... PM me or Alex and we'll help you with that...I used to be a Mod of a few boards...so I still remember stuff
Ok, thanks.
Old 07-06-2020, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyssa_Lopez (View Post)
do they go to college in the comics?
Old 07-07-2020, 10:03 AM
Elite Fan

Not really.
Reply   Post New Thread