Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2018, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

I haven't seen any promos yet.
Emily
Old 01-14-2018, 10:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barstool Prophet (View Post)
I haven't seen any promos yet.
https://twitter.com/_riverdalenews/s...46749263007745
Old 01-15-2018, 12:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi you guys how is everyone?
Can't wait for the show to come back and Bughead.
Old 01-15-2018, 01:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Yep. Oh did anyone else see the Vughead, Barchie, and Beronica promos?
Have you see the comments and the reactions? Suddenly they had vughead there
I liked the cheesy promo bc it might men that diffefent charcters are going to team up but stilll..... ppl will exagerate.
Old 01-15-2018, 01:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

Just have to vent a little but I am so excited for the show to come back.
While I doubt there will be any bughead resolution next episode and we'll have to wait a bit I'm just looking forward to all the stares and convos... and the rest of the other storylines as well...
The show let me down in 2a, i really hope they'll turn that around.
Old 01-15-2018, 12:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Can I be added please?
Old 01-16-2018, 12:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Yep. Really I believe their biggest drama/storyline will be them having a secret Brother. And possibly going to war with the Lodges.
I really hope they won't go down that route, Chic has to be Hal's son and not secretly FP's
Old 01-16-2018, 02:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Escape (View Post)
I really hope they won't go down that route, Chic has to be Hal's son and not secretly FP's
I believe they will. I mean it seems RAS may have a thing/fetish for incest. And Bughead having a secret Brother through a secret Falice affair is juicy drama that's too good to pass up. Oh I almost forgot. I believe blonde Chic is a red herring and the real Brother is actually Andre.

Last edited by dragonfire; 01-16-2018 at 02:59 PM
Old 01-17-2018, 01:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TV_Fanatic90 (View Post)
Can I be added please?
Added!
Emily
Old 01-17-2018, 02:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

no incest please.
Old 01-17-2018, 03:07 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I believe they will. I mean it seems RAS may have a thing/fetish for incest. And Bughead having a secret Brother through a secret Falice affair is juicy drama that's too good to pass up. Oh I almost forgot. I believe blonde Chic is a red herring and the real Brother is actually Andre.
Even if they share a brother, it doesnt change things between them... i don't wish that either but like you mentioned RAS fetish...
It's on Falice, not them....

I wonder how they would react about Falice though....
Old 01-17-2018, 04:25 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.am.too.old.for.this (View Post)
Even if they share a brother, it doesnt change things between them... i don't wish that either but like you mentioned RAS fetish...
It's on Falice, not them....

I wonder how they would react about Falice though....
Maybe. Yeah, there's no denying about the fetish. I think Jughead already suspects Falice. Oh, I wonder if RAS is setting Bughead up to lose everything in S2. And gained it all back in S3?
Old 01-17-2018, 05:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Maybe. Yeah, there's no denying about the fetish. I think Jughead already suspects Falice. Oh, I wonder if RAS is setting Bughead up to lose everything in S2. And gained it all back in S3?

That would not surprise me one effing bit... they will probably get back together, they might even do it but something will happen that might split them up by the end of the season....chic or gladys (as you've prophecied) or maybe jughead goes to jail or fp dies protecting him (which is what I'm expecting unfortunately).... fate is against them so whatever sexy times or stares they get, I'll be there squeeing like the teenager I'm not

You think jughead suspects falice already? I'm not seeing that... i hope the little light turns on above bughead and that they will both suspect falice since they are aware that both their parents have been serpents, especially when chic comes into their lives.

If the show lasts until they graduate from high school, I personally think that Archie will propose to Betty as he had done when they were kids.. (mentioned in S1 episode 2).

Nevertheless, i will.be majorly heartbroken and pissed off at the show if bughead breaks up... they cant keep yoyoing them all the freaking time... just saying
Old 01-17-2018, 08:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.am.too.old.for.this (View Post)

That would not surprise me one effing bit... they will probably get back together, they might even do it but something will happen that might split them up by the end of the season....chic or gladys (as you've prophecied) or maybe jughead goes to jail or fp dies protecting him (which is what I'm expecting unfortunately).... fate is against them so whatever sexy times or stares they get, I'll be there squeeing like the teenager I'm not

You think jughead suspects falice already? I'm not seeing that... i hope the little light turns on above bughead and that they will both suspect falice since they are aware that both their parents have been serpents, especially when chic comes into their lives.

If the show lasts until they graduate from high school, I personally think that Archie will propose to Betty as he had done when they were kids.. (mentioned in S1 episode 2).

Nevertheless, i will.be majorly heartbroken and pissed off at the show if bughead breaks up... they cant keep yoyoing them all the freaking time... just saying
Or possible F.B.I. agent Brother Andre has to put them in the witness protection program or something. Because it's the only way to keep them safe from Kingpin Hiram. Well, I think with Chic, Betty will be in her perfect fantasy world to suspect anything. Nah Archie will probably propose to Veronica than Betty.
Old 01-17-2018, 02:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

Jughead and Betty wouldn't be incest though, it would just be weird if they shared a brother... And I am sure anti's willl love to claim "incest". I really hope they won't go down that route. I think Veronica/Archie is meant to parallel Fred/Hermione and Betty/Jughead is meant to parallel Alice/FP. The parents have mor the "what if" thing going on.

And I think there can be enough drama if Chic is really Hal's son, as Chic is in the comics as well.