Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2019, 12:21 PM
I am a basketball genius!

We know he exists because Betty found something out? I don't even remember.
Old 01-02-2019, 12:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Yep, Falice's Son exists but they think he's dead.
Yep
Old 01-02-2019, 12:53 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
We know he exists because Betty found something out? I don't even remember.
Ok, here's a recap on Falice's Son. S1 revealed at the parent's HS homecoming after Alice told Hal she was pregnant he wanted her to have an abortion. FP told Betty at the parent's HS homecoming he saw Hal&Alice argued but didn't know why they argued. Alice revealed to Betty why they argued, and she also revealed to Betty instead of an abortion she gave birth to a boy and gave him up for adoption at SOQM. Now S2 revealed the boy's name, Charles Smith who was never adopted, and Betty found out he was living in Centerville. Alice&Betty went there met Chic who they thought was Charles, and Chic moved in their house. A couple episodes later Betty believed he was an imposter, did a DNA test, and found out his DNA didn't match Hal's. She told Alice, Alice told her Hal wasn't the Dad, and after Alice told Betty about FP&her Betty believed FP was the Dad. Alice tried to deny it, and 3 episodes later when Bughead went to SOQM for more info on him. They found Charles's picture who didn't look like Chic and after he was exposed Chic told them he knew Charles who supposedly OD On JJ. After that Alice finally revealed to FP back in HS she had his baby but their Son died, and finally, before Betty gave Chic to BH Chic told her he and Charles got into an argument, and he didn't mean to hurt Charles. Supposedly he killed Charles. So now Falice&Bughead thinks he's dead, but of course, it'll be revealed he's actually alive.
Old 01-02-2019, 03:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

When do you think it will be revealed he is alive?
Old 01-02-2019, 05:27 AM
Elite Fan

Maybe at the end of S3?
Old 01-02-2019, 02:51 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Thanks for that recap. Man, some preposterous things happen on this show. It is possible by the way to have a sibling that doesn't resemble yourself much if at all by the way. Some are half-brothers or sisters for example. Also, so Chic told Betty that he killed Charles unintentionally, but he's magically alive? Do you know why he lied about that?
Old 01-02-2019, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Maybe at the end of S3?
Yeah, possibly
Old 01-02-2019, 10:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
Thanks for that recap. Man, some preposterous things happen on this show. It is possible by the way to have a sibling that doesn't resemble yourself much if at all by the way. Some are half-brothers or sisters for example. Also, so Chic told Betty that he killed Charles unintentionally, but he's magically alive? Do you know why he lied about that?
No problem. What's ironic Madchen said she was a little disappointed that Chic turned out to be an imposter cause he had the perfect mixture between her and Skeet. Interesting. I think it could be he thought he killed Charles, but earlier before when Bughead was investigating Charles supposedly OD death. The neighbor told them Charles was the good one, Chic was the bad one, they argued constantly then one day there was only Chic, and when she took out her trash she found bloody sheets/pillows. She also told them may Charles RIP, but here's the weirdest thing apparently Charles body was never found.
Old 01-02-2019, 10:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

No it wasn't
Old 01-02-2019, 11:21 PM
Elite Fan

That's the biggest clue that he's actually alive. Even Madchen said she doesn't think Falice's Son is dead, and she wants Alice to go out and investigate it. Really Falice&Bughead going out to find Falice's Son would be a lot better storyline than the Farm Cult.
Old 01-02-2019, 11:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Agreed, plus I miss seeing that side of Alice
Old 01-02-2019, 11:43 PM
Elite Fan

Me too.
Old 01-03-2019, 12:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hopefully we can see it again
Old 01-03-2019, 03:31 AM
Elite Fan

Hopefully.
Old 01-03-2019, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
That's the biggest clue that he's actually alive. Even Madchen said she doesn't think Falice's Son is dead, and she wants Alice to go out and investigate it. Really Falice&Bughead going out to find Falice's Son would be a lot better storyline than the Farm Cult.
Pretty much anything would be better than the farm stuff .
Emily
Closed Thread   Post New Thread