Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2020, 11:01 AM
Elite Fan

4x16-"Chapter Seventy-Three: The Locked Room" Episode Discussion

"Chapter Seventy-Three: The Locked Room"
Airdate:March 11, 2020

“Chapter Seventy-Three: The Locked Room” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

BACK FROM THE DEAD — Jughead (Cole Sprouse) and Betty (Lili Reinhart) confront Bret (guest star Sean Depner), Donna (guest star Sarah Desjardins) and Professor DuPont (guest star
Malcolm Stewart) and unravel their plan to commit the perfect murder. KJ Apa, Camila Mendes, Madelaine Petsch, Madchen Amick, Skeet Ulrich and Vanessa Morgan also star. Tessa Blake
directed the episode written by Aaron Allen (#416). Original airdate 3/11/2020.

source
dragonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 08:23 PM
Elite Fan

I loved it.
dragonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 02:38 AM
Passionate Fan

Very good episode.
Bronson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 05:48 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Cool. Glad you liked it.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 10:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

i enjoyed it,love them going back and seeing what happened

betty and jughead with their detective skills

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
fire for a heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 04:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

I enjoyed this episode, probably one of my favorites this season because it had a lot going on.

I like that the Jughead mystery finally came to a close. I like that we got answers and got flashbacks to what happened. I also loved seeing Betty and Jughead take down the stupid prep kids.

I am a little anxious about this barchie storyline they are throwing in here though. But hey, if it will shake things up and make the show a bit more interesting then I'm not all against it lol.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I watched the episode, and I must say you were almost right, dragonfire. You got everything right except for Donna being the granddaughter of the woman who created Tracy True, and not Dupont. Although Dupont did kill Donna's grandmother, along with the rest of their club except for Grandpa Jones. Oh, and that's the real Grandpa Jones and not a double, so you were wrong about that as well. But pretty much everything else panned out. He was recruiting new ghostwriters and killing off the previous members of the group that were writing the Baxter Brothers books. That plan did get a little confusing at times, especially that stuff with Moose.

We also got some Falice at the end, which was good. But I'm betting you didn't like Cheryl and Betty's conversation about Archie at the end, huh?
Old 03-23-2020, 05:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It was a good end to the mystery
fox24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 06:26 PM
Elite Fan

“the counter to your counter.”

Can’t say he didn’t ask for that.
Old 04-01-2020, 11:29 AM
I am a basketball genius!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I enjoyed this episode, probably one of my favorites this season because it had a lot going on.

I like that the Jughead mystery finally came to a close. I like that we got answers and got flashbacks to what happened. I also loved seeing Betty and Jughead take down the stupid prep kids.
Did you think that this storyline wasn't going to end? It was odd I think that Jughead had outsmarted Dupont who supposedly was a pretty intelligent guy himself. The most interesting or exciting thing that I saw happen on this episode was that Dupont jumped out of a window.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread