Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2019, 06:05 AM
Elite Fan

4x08-"Chapter Sixty-Five: In Treatment" Episode Discussion

"Chapter Sixty-Five: In Treatment"
Airdate: December 4, 2019

RIVERDALE
“Chapter Sixty-Five: In Treatment” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-PG, DL) (HDTV)

GINA TORRES GUEST STARS AS RIVERDALE HIGH’S GUIDANCE COUNSELOR — As residents across Riverdale begin receiving more mysterious videotapes on their doorsteps, the seniors of Riverdale High eagerly await their college decision letters. Concerned that the stress may be getting to them, Mrs. Burble (guest star Gina Torres), the school’s guidance counselor, meets with Betty (Lili Reinhart), Archie (KJ Apa), Veronica (Camila Mendes), Cheryl (Madelaine Petsch) and Jughead (Cole Sprouse) to discuss what’s plaguing them. Madchen Amick, Mark Consuelos, Casey Cott, Skeet Ulrich and Vanessa Morgan also star. Michael Goi directed the episode written by Tessa Leigh Williams (#408.) Original airdate 12/4/2019.

source
dragonfire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 08:07 PM
Graphics Team

I might be the only one, but I found this episode just kind of boring Which I think this might be the first(?) time.
And it was really weird on some parts. Like some of the characters just acted OOC to me.

Also what in the world? Alice loves Betty more than Polly or Charles? And looking at the preview for the next ep.. What is gonna happen with Alice?
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
ice choco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 08:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ѕυρrємє ωιт¢н (View Post)
I might be the only one, but I found this episode just kind of boring Which I think this might be the first(?) time.
And it was really weird on some parts. Like some of the characters just acted OOC to me.

Also what in the world? Alice loves Betty more than Polly or Charles? And looking at the preview for the next ep.. What is gonna happen with Alice?
Same but I did enjoy Jughead's storyline. Especially the parts about GPJ old classmates, and Jughead hugging FP. There are theories that it's Betty's nightmare or part of Jughead's book/story.
Old 12-04-2019, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am going to try and watch this tonight.
Emily
Barstool Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 09:24 PM
Elite Fan

Hope you enjoy it. Oh, I forgot to say earlier that I think the Alice&Betty scene planted the seeds for Falice baby # 2.
Old 12-04-2019, 09:34 PM
Graphics Team

How does the Alice & Betty scene plant seeds for Falice baby #2?
Wait, which Alice/Betty scene? There was more than 1.
Old 12-04-2019, 10:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
How does the Alice & Betty scene plant seeds for Falice baby #2?
Wait, which Alice/Betty scene? There was more than 1.
The therapy scene. Alice not wanting to let go of Betty cause what she will do after Betty leaves her, and she didn't get to raise Charles I think planted the seeds for Falice baby #2.
Old 12-05-2019, 10:12 AM
Elite Fan

Seems this episode is now the lowest-rated episode ever. I think before this episode the lowest-rated episode ever was 3x12/Bizzarodale.
Old 12-06-2019, 12:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

I am not sure what I thought about this one. First I really miss Luke. He brought a lot to the show. Second - Alice taking Betty's money - without being under the influence of the cult, but more intentional to keep her around, I think is kind of messed up. The Serial Killer gene thing again - I am still confused about that. The whole if Charles had it - doesn't that mean that Alice or FP have to be one? Still thinking about that. Betty is her favourite? I mean to say that out loud .

I am so tired of Veronica vs Hiram - I still don't care That never changes, the writing goes no where with these two. Veronica taking her father on in business is insane. She is a kid, he is a mob boss. I don't know. The writing is a bit off on this one.

So the doll isn't evil, it's getting moved around by someone? Maybe the shrink? I hope it's not Tony. Cheryl's stories are always way to out there for me.

Archie, I am not very interested in anything he does .

Jughead's story is okay. I am not totally invested in the private school thing.
Emily
Barstool Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 10:21 AM
Graphics Team

^ Oh wait I totally forgot about that
Yeah.. if Charles has the gene, then I am confused about that. Alice or FP don't seem like serial killers to me.

I don't recall if they said anything like it could skip a generation??

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Seems this episode is now the lowest-rated episode ever. I think before this episode the lowest-rated episode ever was 3x12/Bizzarodale.
Well that's probably because there wasn't much going on. It was mainly just people talking to a guidance counselor.
Old 12-07-2019, 11:06 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Well that's probably because there wasn't much going on. It was mainly just people talking to a guidance counselor.
Exactly. Speaking of the guidance counselor I have a theory that she's secretly working for Dupont, and she's part of the prep school secret society.
Old 12-07-2019, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

This episode was definitely on the boring side. I like that the characters talked about their issues but I dont think it all had to be in one episode? And i hate that we didnt get a Kevin segment.

I hope Veronica really is done with her father because I am tired of her talking about it but never doing it.

Glad Betty stood up to her mom, and Alice saying she loved Betty most as if she didnt care about her other kids was so odd.

I really loved the Jughead session and then his hug with his father.

I wonder who is messing with Cheryl...

Surely the guidance counselor cant be good though lol.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 03:56 PM
I am a basketball genius!

So, Betty did not get into Yale? If so, how will she pay for it I wonder? Bribery is apparently not an option for her, though it was for Veronica & she turned her dad down unsurprisingly. It does seem rich to me that Betty was was upset about her mom being nosey. Also, ''The Riverdale hotline''? I mean, if that town was bigger than yes I suppose it's more realistic for it to have 1, but I do wonder now, how many radio stations are in Riverdale. Also, this is the first time that I've heard of this hotline. I do like the idea of Jughead spending more time with his dad & less time chasing conspiracy theories.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread