Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2017, 01:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
Well, they already introduced Trev (Valerie's brother), who dated Betty in the comics. He seems to have disappeared.... He could very well be in a ditch somewhere in this crazy town...though I hope not.
Trev who? lol.
I.am.too.old.for.this is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 11:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Exactly. They could be doing Barchie now just to say they did. Just to get that pairing explored and out of the way because people will constantly bring it up and ask about it until it gets put to rest.

With that said, I dont have a ton of confidence that it'll be over and done with so quickly. What i can see happening is Barchie kiss or almost kiss. They decide it'll ruin things and go back to being friends. J/B and V/A get back together but theres still unresolved issues with B/A. Then maybe next season the others find out that BA kissed and breaks it up again.

I just am dreading if that happens because I dont want to see all the friendships not friendships anymore. I dont want to see BA as this big issue that everyone has to get over, its just irritating to watch.

For me, the ideal would be that BA kiss and realize that they dont feel anything romantic between them and that they are better as just friends but continue to lean on each other. Then there can still be drama with the others find out that BA kissed or whatever, but BA wont actually date or anything. I can pray lol.

Honestly, I wouldnt be that confident in VA/BJ if it weren't for bughead. Those two just have a massive fanbase that the writers are very aware of. So i just cant see them messing with it in the long run.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 05:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I still think he would I’ll happen whenever fp and Alice do. The fact that they waited for them to first call for others doesn’t bode well in the long term. I am just meh about it cause I think once they happen the fervor for them will too.