Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2017, 10:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barstool Prophet (View Post)
I was thinking that Alexa, but would they do two killer dads? I don't know.
I believe it's Sheriff Keller&Mayor MCoy, and they're doing it because they don't want the Jingle Jangle business to end.
dragonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I keep wanting to call the red circle the gay fight club
Old 10-29-2017, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
I keep wanting to call the red circle the gay fight club

Why is it called Jingle Jangle? .
Emily
Barstool Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 10:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

LOL SHU!

I didn't think about that Emily, that is true. That would be kinda lame to have both dads.

I was thinking Sheriff Keller had some involvement too because hes been so prominent, but for Kevin's sake and that storyline, I hope not. Its nice to see a supportive dad of a gay son and I don't want them to villainize him.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 02:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)

I was thinking Sheriff Keller had some involvement too because hes been so prominent, but for Kevin's sake and that storyline, I hope not. Its nice to see a supportive dad of a gay son and I don't want them to villainize him.
Well I could see them doing it, and with Keller&McCoy out of the picture, we could get Hiram running for Mayor. Really I believe in S3 we'll get a storyline where Hiram&Alice both runs for Mayor. Plus FP as the new Sheriff.
Old 10-30-2017, 11:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Well I could see them doing it, and with Keller&McCoy out of the picture, we could get Hiram running for Mayor. Really I believe in S3 we'll get a storyline where Hiram&Alice both runs for Mayor. Plus FP as the new Sheriff.
šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰...
Hopefully they can explain why sheriff keller just sucks at his job and they can explain that he's struggling because Mrs Keller isn't present anymore (for whatever eeason).... a sheriff that got too depressed tp do his job... that would be nice...
I woildnt think they mayor and the sherif are in it together... maybe the mayor but.not the sherif....
One thing i was thinking... Principal Weatherbee sorta gave his ok to Archie to start up the group right? Or gave them a cover or whatever... and Pop was yapping about some riots that happened at one point in Riverdale... Maybe Weatherbee was part od that riot and decide to fight the power by supporting Archie...
I.am.too.old.for.this is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 11:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

FP as a sheriff? no way.

i dont think weatherbee is significant enough for this storyline lol
Old 10-31-2017, 05:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
FP as a sheriff? no way.
With a character like FP it would make sense.
Old 10-31-2017, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

I loved this episode, so much happened in it. Not too sure how I feel about Archie anymore though.
Old 11-02-2017, 04:48 PM
I am a basketball genius!

What do you mean?

It was nice in this episode to hear an Emily The Strange reference. She's of course the 13-year-old Dark Horse Comics iconic character, though I don't think Jughead has to be with someone like her.

Also In the comics Hiram seemed older than this portrayal of him & I think had gray or silver from what I remember. Another difference is in those books, he's white. Which I understand I suppose him not being white on this show, but he is noticeably different around Archie. In the comics also Hiram doesn't like to be around Archie from what I recall because usually something bad happens like Archie breaking something. Archie has helped Hiram though even going as far as saving his life before. I think I'd laugh my ass off if that happens on this show. Anyway this portrayal of Hiram fascinates me.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 04:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
With a character like FP it would make sense.
I think it makes no sense.

FP has a criminal record. He seems to hate the law too. I dont see how that would be realistic at all.
Old 11-03-2017, 03:21 PM

Quote:
FP as a sheriff? no way.

i dont think weatherbee is significant enough for this storyline lol
Well, if teens are going to be doing the police or sheriff's work anyway then I don't think it matters who the sheriff is. I'd give Weatherbee a chance & if the writers can get people to care more about him then great. It's still so early in the season, so just have to wait. It would've been better perhaps if he was around more in season 1.
Old 11-03-2017, 10:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just dont see that as something FP would WANT at all, which is what makes it silly, not whether he'd do a good job with it.

I sincerely hope they don't paint another black character to be a villain, that would infuriate me.
Old 11-04-2017, 11:43 AM

Yeah. & in the comics of course Weatherbee was a white man, so curious how else he'll be portrayed in this version. In the comics for those that don't know Ms. Grundy was actually married to Weatherbee at some point.
Old 11-05-2017, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

I guess that isn't going to happen on this show .
Emily
Barstool Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread