Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2017, 09:37 PM
Extreme Fan

omg this scene made me root for them...although, it's gonna be weird for Betty and Jughead lol
Old 06-06-2017, 11:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I bet Alice was like that, any one who looked at FP she would do something. He is hers. I want more stuff with them
Old 06-06-2017, 11:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
I bet Alice was like that, any one who looked at FP she would do something. He is hers. I want more stuff with them
You know...when we found out about Alice's baby, and combine with that blowout fight at Prom with Hal? I can't help but wonder if he's the baby daddy? Like maybe they had a brief fling...
I find it odd that Alice didn't object to Jug and Betty too much like the others. Sure it might make Betty/Jug's relationship complicated but they wouldn't be blood siblings...they'd only share a brother? IDK lol I saw a spark between them and I think as Betty and Jug go through their relationship Alice and FB will be more present...
Old 06-07-2017, 12:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

My only concern about these two being together is might ruin my Bughead. Don't want that. FP and Alice are so great
Old 06-07-2017, 12:40 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMovieGrrl (View Post)
You know...when we found out about Alice's baby, and combine with that blowout fight at Prom with Hal? I can't help but wonder if he's the baby daddy? Like maybe they had a brief fling...
I think he is the baby daddy. And I also think that will be the actually drama for Bughead.
Old 06-07-2017, 01:06 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
I think he is the baby daddy. And I also think that will be the actually drama for Bughead.
Right? But they handled the Polly and Jason s/l fairly well...I mean there's no blood ties between Jug and Betty seeing as they're parents are completely separate.

But I can see the shock, but I think Jug loves Betty enough that even if he or she tried to stay away it wouldn't last. Not to be too schmaltzy...but they're not just puppy love...the way they look at each other and feel doesn't seem to be something that will fade.

FB and Alice hide so many secrets, I want to see how Alice was as a teenager.
Old 06-07-2017, 01:08 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
My only concern about these two being together is might ruin my Bughead. Don't want that. FP and Alice are so great
I know what you mean I love Juggie and Betty but wouldn't it be crazy if at the end of all of it (if it were true about the baby) that Jug ended up living with the Coopers instead of being in foster care? Then again...I think Hal would have some issues...but then again he's not really living there right?
Old 06-07-2017, 02:13 AM
Elite Fan

Who else thinks that despite Hal being back in the house (temporarily) … or is he even ? – Anyway, he's actually definitely sleeping on the couch in my mind?!

I thought Alice didn't object to Jughead that much because she figured it might not last and it would definitely get her an excuse to see FP again.

As for Betty and Jughead. I don't know. I don't think it's that weird to be honest. I mean they are both old enough, probably soon off to college. And as somebody else mentioned, not blood related. They haven't grown up together as brother and sister. So, I don't really see the issue to be honest. Unless either Betty or Jughead had hoped their mother/father would reconcile.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 06-07-2017, 02:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMovieGrrl (View Post)
Right? But they handled the Polly and Jason s/l fairly well...I mean there's no blood ties between Jug and Betty seeing as they're parents are completely separate.

FB and Alice hide so many secrets, I want to see how Alice was as a teenager.
What's ironic there's some parallels between Bughead&Jolly. And there's some parallels between FP&Jason. Yes they do they're like two wild cards, you don't know what they're going to do.
Old 06-07-2017, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

I want them to use flashbacks to showcase the parallels.
Emily
Old 06-07-2017, 08:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barstool Prophet (View Post)
I want them to use flashbacks to showcase the parallels.
I think they will use flashbacks to showcase some parallels between FP&Alice and Bughead.
Old 06-07-2017, 11:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really hope they do that, show us the parallels
Old 06-08-2017, 02:39 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I really hope they do that, show us the parallels
I have a strange feeling they will.
Old 06-08-2017, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really hope they will show them.
Old 06-08-2017, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think they will.
Emily
Closed Thread   Post New Thread