Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2017, 02:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennessee Whiskey (View Post)
Oooh that could work. It would be interesting because everybody is expecting a teenage Sabrina to come to town.
Yep everyone is expecting a teenage Sabrina, but they're not expecting a baby Sabrina. Plus there's a theory going around that The Blossoms may be part of a evil cult, which got me thinking what if the reason why Jason wanted to get away from his parents, was because he wanted to keep Polly/baby safe from them? And maybe that's why he was tortured for a week, whoever killed him may wanted to know where Polly/baby was, but he didn't know and even if he did he wouldn't tell them.
dragonfire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 02:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

I could see the Bloosoms being a cult...something is up with them. It's no wonder Jason wanted Polly and the baby away from them. I'm glad Cheryl decided to help Polly out. I'm getting the feeling Jason protected Cheryl from a lot.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 03:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I could see the Bloosoms being a cult...something is up with them. It's no wonder Jason wanted Polly and the baby away from them. I'm glad Cheryl decided to help Polly out. I'm getting the feeling Jason protected Cheryl from a lot.
Yep also some believe Nana Blossom is the killer, like the theory is she can really walk/see, she's just faking it. Plus it's interesting that she was in Jason's room, right when Bughead was looking for some answers, maybe she was actually waiting for them to enter, because if she told Betty about Jolly's engagement, that would cause Betty to want to find Polly. If Nana Blossom did kill her Grandson, maybe she was trying to find her Great Grandchild, and when he wouldn't tell her she decided to kill him, and decided to use plan B/Betty.
Old 03-12-2017, 03:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I wish we has seen them before everything happened. The Jason Polly talks about doesn't seem anything like the Jason we hear about, the one taking bets and sleeping with girls to rate them etc. I hope he was a good guy.

Thanks for starting Quin.
That's what bugs me-Why did he talk smack about her? A friend of mine thinks he grew to care for her,but it's like, you created this image of her. I wrote a story after the first episode and until we met Polly, I never changed how Jason was.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were in a cult and Nana Blossom would be interesting. Baby Sabrina-She can grow up to give Jughead magical hamburgers like in the comics.

Adding the supernatural would be fun-It's not like the comics have shied away from it.
Old 03-12-2017, 10:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)

Baby Sabrina-She can grow up to give Jughead magical hamburgers like in the comics.
I wonder if she would call him Uncle Juggie. Oh it seems Sabrina's Mother had blonde hair, so they could have the baby be Sabrina, and RAS had Sabrina living in the 60's. Maybe something happens where they have to hide the Baby, and somehow they hide the Baby in the past or future.
Old 03-13-2017, 02:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

In the comics is Sabrina the same age as the gang or is she a couple years younger?

I'm expecting the show to add something. It's not like the CW is known for it's 'realistic' shows.

Quote:
That's what bugs me-Why did he talk smack about her? A friend of mine thinks he grew to care for her, but it's like, you created this image of her. I wrote a story after the first episode and until we met Polly, I never changed how Jason was.
Like maybe it started out as a bet, and to save face he kept it up with is friends, but had fallen for her? I'd be okay with that, doesn't make him perfect but at least he wouldn't be a total slime ball.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 03-13-2017, 03:11 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
In the comics is Sabrina the same age as the gang or is she a couple years younger?
I believe she's the same age as them. Who knows maybe the Sabrina that may appear on the show may be from the future.
Old 03-14-2017, 01:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Anything is possible.

I hope for Polly's sake the Coopers had nothing to do with Jason's death, she doesn't need that kind of stress with the baby.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 03-14-2017, 04:15 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Anything is possible.

I hope for Polly's sake the Coopers had nothing to do with Jason's death, she doesn't need that kind of stress with the baby.
I have this feeling it was one of The Blossoms. I noticed Clifford was the one who tried to say if Polly escaped, who's to say she didn't before like the day Jason got murdered? Plus I think in episode five he told his Wife someone in the town killed Jason, and it seems when The Blossoms saw Jason's dead body Mom/Cheryl looked like they was emotionally devastated, but Clifford? it looked like he wasn't, like no emotion came out of him when he saw the dead body.

Last edited by dragonfire; 03-14-2017 at 04:23 AM
Old 03-14-2017, 09:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's a cool theory.
Emily
Barstool Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 01:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Clifford could have just been in shock though, or maybe he in general doesn't show much emotion. He seems like the kind of guy where appearance and perception means a lot, can't show any weakness.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 03-17-2017, 12:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Yep everyone is expecting a teenage Sabrina, but they're not expecting a baby Sabrina. Plus there's a theory going around that The Blossoms may be part of a evil cult, which got me thinking what if the reason why Jason wanted to get away from his parents, was because he wanted to keep Polly/baby safe from them? And maybe that's why he was tortured for a week, whoever killed him may wanted to know where Polly/baby was, but he didn't know and even if he did he wouldn't tell them.
My boyfriend SWEARS this is the storyline. Could be super interesting.

I, for one, am just really happy that we got to know more about the Polly/Jason relationship from Polly's POV. It was refreshing to see he wasn't a total clown.
serendipity or fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 12:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Me too. Because until then, the show wasn't painting him in a very good light. Sure Cheryl said kind things...but she's his twin, can't really trust her opinion.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 03-20-2017, 05:37 PM
Master Fan

Killer Theories
Old 03-20-2017, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the link. ...I'm going to skip it...until I know who the killer is. I'm going to enjoy going back and reading everybody's theories.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Reply   Post New Thread