Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-02-2004, 06:31 AM
Addicted Fan

I'm seeing double! The Twins Episode Discussion.

It's been a long wait but we made it, and our reward?

DOUBLE TROUBLE!

Name: Brandon & David B.
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 183 lbs /170 lbs
Category: Twin Straight Guys
Event: Grandfather's Birthday Party

Brandon and David are two fraternal twins with identical style problems. Competetive wrestlers, they have no qualms about "throwing down" at the drop of a hat, yet neither seems too inclined to pick up a sponge, a brush or a can of disinfectant.

Now in their late 20s, the pair have come to realize that they need to cultivate a more mature image for their careers, for their familes and, most of all, for themselves. With their revered grandfather's 80th birthday fast approaching, there's no better time for change than the present. The Fab Five's mission: pin bad style to the mat and help this twosome grapple with growing up.

PROBLEM AREAS
...their home has a distinct "dirty laundry" smell.
...while they do cut their nose hair, they make use of a dangerously large utility scissor.
...the most noteworthy feature of their decor is a life-size Yoda statue.
...both brothers hate to shop, and it shows in the dearth of options in their closets.
...the boys have a habit of "borrowing" one another's clothing and grooming products.
...a few walls have "butt" holes in them from wrestling gone awry.
...while David has a girlfriend, Brandon has been too busy to date, working nights, studying days and going to school on the weekends.
...they would like to find a way to show their admiration for their grandfather, but don't know where to start.

"I actually have to hide my clothes because he'll take my towels and my t-shirts to blow his nose out." — Helen, David's girlfriend
Old 06-02-2004, 07:47 AM
Master Fan

These two guys are absolutely disgusting. Boogers on shirts? A gatorade bottle to pee in? Random wrestling contests? Ugh. How even one of those guys had a girlfriend is beyond me.

However, once the Fab 5 gave them tips, they definitely improved. They were very sincere and appreciative of what had been done for them. I just hope they're able to keep it up.

My favorite line of the whole night was when they lit the candles on the birthday cake and Thom goes, "So much for interior design, they're going to burn the house down!" or something along those lines.
Old 06-02-2004, 10:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

TISSUES DON'T WORK!
Old 06-03-2004, 12:38 AM
Master Fan

Loved it, as usual.

These guys really knew what was going on, they just needed a push and a little initiative. At first I was worried they didn't seem into it, but they definitely shined by the end. Loved the poem.
Old 06-03-2004, 12:56 AM
Master Fan

I was surprised that Carson gave in to that twin who refused to wear pink. He switched that shirt to a blue one, I think.
Old 06-03-2004, 05:44 AM
Loyal Fan

Wow I haven't posted here in forever.
It was good to see a new ep again.
Quote:
Thom goes, "So much for interior design, they're going to burn the house down!" or something along those lines.
That was hilarious. I also loved his little 'I can't do anything for these people' to Jai (I think it was Jai). He sounded so... I don't know, frustrated?
I thought the poem to the guys at the end was sweet. The entire ep I kept thinking to myself that he (was the little one David or Brandon?) just didn't look into this whole thing. So it was cool to find out how much he appreciated it.
Old 06-03-2004, 07:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by i heart jai
The entire ep I kept thinking to myself that he (was the little one David or Brandon?) just didn't look into this whole thing. So it was cool to find out how much he appreciated it.
David was the little one, I think.
Old 06-03-2004, 04:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

This ep was great, compared to some of the ones we got last season which were fairly bad. The guys seemed a bit put off by the fact they were gay, especially David(?). And I dunno, maybe it was me, but their Grandpa didn't seem really into the party, but maybe it's just cause hes old.
When they started wrestling on the kitchen floor, it was so funny. Especially when all the guys started laughing, but if you looked at Carson he looked completely shocked!

Well, I know I don't know you and you're probably not what you seem
Aw, but I'd sure like to find out
So why don't you climb down off that movie screen?

Dan Fan No. 95
Spike's Kitten No. 95
Old 06-04-2004, 04:36 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lonely Smile
David was the little one, I think.
I havent seen the epi yet, but I was thinking that if you were a male twin, wouldnt you just love to be known as 'the little one'??
Old 06-04-2004, 05:39 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I havent seen the epi yet, but I was thinking that if you were a male twin, wouldnt you just love to be known as 'the little one'??
Well, I didn't know how else to descrbe him. Looking back now I could have called him the poet, or the one who peed in the Gatorade bottle, but it didn't cross my mind at the time. And besides, he'll never know.
Old 06-05-2004, 03:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh, no!! Forgot the new episodes started already! **hope to catch a repeat of the "twins" eppy**
Old 06-06-2004, 01:33 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by i heart jai
Well, I didn't know how else to descrbe him. Looking back now I could have called him the poet, or the one who peed in the Gatorade bottle, but it didn't cross my mind at the time. And besides, he'll never know.
Oh I don't actually care , i think it's hilarious!
Old 06-08-2004, 04:32 AM
Addicted Fan

Ok, ewwww, saw this epi last night, and the whole pee in the bottle thing grossed me out!

I must say they did look 100% better when the Fab 5 were done with them, although David (the broody poet one) looked like such a geek in the yellow polo neck.

What was with all the wrestling?!?!?!?
Old 06-08-2004, 07:30 AM
Master Fan

I have a soft spot for them brooding geeks. *sigh*