Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

TFTNT.

Donna
Old 02-03-2016, 07:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT Jess!

I see you and Rose have been chatting up a storm about Grease Live ... glad you girls enjoyed the show! I will have to check that out soon, I'm sure YT has it up at least.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 02-03-2016, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesome Nerds (View Post)
Weeeeell things have taken a turn for the better lately
Well, that's good! I'm glad Liv is having better luck than me.

You're welcome for the thread, guys!

Sarah, you should totally watch it if you get the chance! There are some clips on YT, but IDK if the whole thing is up or will be up (copyrights)! I do have a link to one of the songs in my sig!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 02-03-2016, 06:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, such complicated love lives those twins

Evening all!
Old 02-03-2016, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

From what I've seen of it, Maddie & Diggie are cute. And they're dating in real-life, aren't they?

Speaking of Grease, a guy on American Idol just sang, "Hopelessly Devoted to You".

Old 02-03-2016, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes they are (on the cuteness and the real life )
Old 02-04-2016, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Jess, I'll try to check it out!

Rose!! The 100 tomorrow/tonight (depending on which time zone you're in).

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 02-04-2016, 08:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hahaha I knoow!
Old 02-04-2016, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

I went to Walmart with Jade today. We bought a ton of groceries for our families and for ourselves.

Donna
Old 02-05-2016, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Rose, did you watch the episode yet?

Oh that's nice Donna. Hope you girls had a good time shopping?

Almost time for Chinese New Year, cannot wait! Endless eating and spending time with family ... And a four day weekend which is awesome of course.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 02-05-2016, 08:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I did not Mother was too tired... Hoping to get to it tonight, otherwise tomorrow...
Old 02-05-2016, 09:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesome Nerds (View Post)
Yes they are (on the cuteness and the real life )
Haha Awesome!

Sarah, have fun celebrating your Chinese New Year! My kids are learning a little bit about it at school. The year of the Red Monkey, right?

I hope everyone has a good weekend! I may be going to see The Choice tomorrow!

Old 02-06-2016, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey everyone! Happy Weekend! We also celebrate Chinese NY here

Sarah, finally replying

Quote:
So efficient, babe.

Exactly, self awareness is so crucial and once you have that, I feel like a person has much less excuse to blame their upbringing and background because you have a choice to change your way of thinking and overall behaviour when you're a full grown adult. The worst thing that could happen is if a person is aware about his/her ignorance or biasness and doesn't care and harms others in the process ...

Oh sorry, yeah I meant shyness. Poor choice of words. I generally open up a lot once I'm comfortable with the person but at the start I'm usually quiet and slightly awkward.

I do like most of the superheroes but Natasha is one of my favourites (and now Wanda too) which is why I got so annoyed with her depiction in AOU. Tony Stark gets on my nerves now and I'm not really a fan of Hawkeye mainly because of what a douchebag Jeremy Renner is in RL ... I love Steve and Bucky though still not as much as my ladies. And Loki ... he's one of the more intriguing/morally grey villians ... hope he gets more screentime in the upcoming movies.

Wanda/Natasha would be FAB TOGETHER OMG (again, still really doubt Marvel would go there though) or Wanda/Bucky as a crackship. Pietro could have been an intriguing love interest too but alas .... Steve/Loki I never quite thought of but yeah that could potentially be great too. I do like Steve/Peggy as you know but yes I think she could do with someone who's just as fab as her.

Yeah it's a real shame ... guess all the makers of these franchises don't want to risk ~alienating their fanboy base by bringing in LGBT representation. God know these bunch of people are the most easily offended ones of the lot. Ooh didn't know they're canon in the comics actually ... one day I wish someone would have the courage to go there but for now it's just a dream I guess. Sigh.

Have you watched SW yet bae? Can't wait to talk to you about it!

I wish you could, seriously. The UK's awesome too, which part would you want to visit?

I'm torn when it comes to that TBH ... social issue representation is important but sometimes political correctness gets in the way of telling the story so there just needs to be some sort of balance which is tricky. Some people get way too worked up and butthurt over everything though, it's hard to please everyone.

So, SO true. I guess it's really just a question of what you're truly invested in when it comes to the show. With procedurals, I guess it's mainly the cases/storylines where some other shows are very character or ship driven so when that goes to ****, the fans leave too. And agreed obviously on Revenge, man did they do the show dirty. Remember how deliciously good was S1?? Though I guess we have that show to thank for one thing ... getting to know each other over all the venting and b*tching.

Seeing the latest info for the PB revival, I definitely think that's the case ... still don't know how they're going to justify Michael's resurrection though haha. I never actually watched S4 (and never finished S3 either) so I have no clue how he actually "died".

ITA, Jim/Lee bores me to tears TBH ... I'm almost always falling asleep during their scenes compared to when Lee has scenes with other characters so it's really just their relationship that is not interesting. At all. And YAS for independent Babs storylines, I just want her to get over Jim already and start having fun/different storylines separate from him.

Penn/Leighton are perfect, yes. Fab chemistry and they seem to get on so well too, which is always a plus. And right? I think their kids are a few months apart in age which is a little freaky. I'm not a Blake fan though, only love Leighton.

I honestly don't think Jim can interact well with others sometimes, he's a bit of a awkward panda at times LOL ... so even though he should have apologised, I feel like he really doesn't know how to? And yay, can't wait to see those icons when they're done.

Yeah it did ... we are always doing super mega long posts.
Yep, self awareness is super important...growing is slow and you're gonna make a lot of mistakes in the process, but you have to learn from them and you have to stay away from your old ways if you want to change. Because if you keep blaming others for all the hurt they caused and meanwhile do nothing to improve your situation, you're not growing and you're not going anywhere, you'll most likely just end up exactly like them.

No worries, was just clearing it up. I am too, I need to feel comfortable around a person obviously to fully open up. I feel that throughout my life I've made the mistake of opening up to the wrong people way too often, so I'm much more careful with it these days.

Agreed, Tony is awful I don't mind Thor or Steve, I just think they're bland and cliche, and Steve is a total Marty Stu anyway Clint is annoying, and JR is too Bucky I didn't care for when he was well...Bucky, but after they turned him into a Winter Soldier, he got pretty awesome. And hot. I loved when Seb Stan said Stucky had a bit of a Brokeback mountain thing going on
Wanda and Nat are the most interesting for sure, Loki and Pietro are also great, but they needed more screen time.

The would be! But yeah, don't see Marvel going there, at least they could give us a solid friendship, Natasha is a natural loner, and I feel that after Pietro's death Wanda would be too, so it'd be nice for them to have a relationship where they'd care only for each other and no one else. I hope they won't be pushing some boring romance in the next movie
I still hope Pietro returns! And yeah Steve/Loki hit me suddenly during their fight scene at the plaza, and I was like well this could be hot I'm a sucker for those evil person/good person ships where evil person only cares about this one person

Yeah, I wish producers and co realized that people want to see more diversity in fiction these days and those shows/movies that have guts to go there actually sell REALLY well. So they won't be losing anything except for the bunch of bigots who no one should care about no matter how much money they make on them.
Me too, I get why some people would be bothered by incest and I don't demand them to go there, but I say if the actors have sexual chemistry, use it

Haven't yet. Need to check if it's available online in good quality!

Well why not? I might! Just need to plan it through. All of it, tbh. All the countries look stunning, but I probably should start with England. At least I know a little bit about London, and could fake a half decent British accent that occasionally slips into horrible Scottish What about you?

You're absolutely right, there should be some kind of balance. Social issues should be brought up when it's relevant, but no need to go overboard. I spend too much time on tumblr and I start to get offended by the way the wind blows Some people just don't know where to draw the line, and I don't want to be one of those people, even though I'm frustrated about a lot of things, myself. Unfortunately, it's really hard to have a civilized discussion there. For civilized discussions you should go elsewhere, if people want to learn about social issues tumblr is not the best place. Too much black and white mentality. I admit it did teach me a lot of things, but you also have to think for yourself, and after a while it's ugly side starts showing and it truly is ugly and extreme, in my opinion.

Oh yeah, it's just hard to watch even a good show sometimes after your ship's done, because you keep seeing them and being reminded of how it ended and you just want to quit. It's like seeing a person you broke up with every day But like I said, most shows are simply asking for it Good ships could rarely be broken apart without a character assassination of some sort.
Season 1 was so lovely Mostly for all the Nemily goodness, and Jack was an actual character back then, and Fauxmanda was still alive. Good times.
Yeah that's what I literally told you on whatsapp Bodning over ship hate is the best ever, one thing that brings all different shippers come together

Ah, did you get bored? It was unfair what happened to Michael and I do hope they bring him back because he deserved happiness after the hell he went though for people he loved. So does Sarah and his kid

Same here. I definitely enjoyed Lee/Nygma and Lee/Alfred. Hell, even Lee/Barabra is more interesting!
Yeah! I actually want a Penguin/Babs alliance. Or Babs/Tabitha. Shipped the latter once upon a time If the writers find a way to make Tabitha bearable, I might start rooting for them again.

It's hilarious, too bad they don't keep in touch. I used to love Blair/Serena when they weren't completely toxic and naturally enjoyed Leighton/Blake friendship off screen as well. I guess with Adam/Leighton we could always pretend their kid is a Dair love child bc Adam resembles Penn somewhat
Aw I love Blake. Such a sunshine personality.

I think so too. That's why I squeed so hard when he said "I know" and called him Oswald, because it's Jim we're talking about. Jim who has always tried to be as impersonal and cold as possible around Penguin says this. It meant a lot. Probably the most intimate moment they shared so far, though I did love their murder husbands adventure as well
Yeah...insert "it's been 84 years" gif here

I feel sorry for the rest of posters here
Old 02-06-2016, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

^I just skip through y'all's posts.

How are you doing, btw?