Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-07-2015, 06:31 AM
New Fan

Yes, Peggy pouring out Steve's blood was a very touching and sad moment! I think he'll always be in her heart, but she obviously needed some closure so that she can move on with her life.
Old 03-07-2015, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Exactly.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 03-10-2015, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

It's so weird not having a new episode discussion thread topped.

I guess I can untop this one now.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 03-21-2015, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Finally got to pen down all my thoughts about this finale.

Such a good way to end the season, it definitely went out with a bang.

I loved Howard coming back to make amends. He definitely felt a lot of guilt over indirectly weaponizing his invention and causing many deaths, which was a nice change and fleshed his characterisation out more. But then the smarminess crept back in during the whole speech that Thompson had to make. Thompson's face during that whole spiel was fun to watch though.

Nice twist that the shooting was all a ruse to capture Howard instead, Ivchenko/Dottie certainly aren't easy people to defeat and I thought that showed just how smart they both were.

Quite silly for Peggy to get into a fistfight with Dottie right away (instead of shooting her first) and that the SSR didn't have much backup going into the building since they know just how dangerous the people they were up against.

The scene of Peggy trying to talk Howard out of dropping the gas was really well done and heartbreaking. You could tell that it was so painful for both of them to lose Steve and how that makes it worse that it was used for such a horrible plan. And how Jarvis was struggling with having to shoot down the plane though he knew he may have to.

Daniel was SO SMART about going in with earplugs. He's a smart and scrappy guy and it serves his job well.

That last scene with Ivchenko and that dude from CA: Winter Soldier whose name I can't remember was interesting. I can't wait to see how that pans out in the next season because I think it will nicely tie in with the Marvel movies, specifically Captain America.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit