Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2015, 06:01 AM
Moderator Manager

Wonderful ep! It's so great to see Peggy with the Howling Commandos again.

Agent Sousa finally knows that the blonde woman is Peggy (or at least he suspects it). I didn't quite catch Agent Thompson's backstory though.

Did anyone notice Jarvis straining not to scratch his ear when he was talking to Dooley?

Also...the Black Widow project! Are we going to see the origins of Natasha on this show? How unreal is Dottie and those handcuffs. What-?

I love that Peggy keeps a pic of Steve Rogers.

Only 3 eps left...

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 02-06-2015, 11:28 AM
Elite Fan

Poor kickass Dottie. I really like what we've seen of her SL

I liked the trip to the USSR and how not everyone came back.

It was great seeing Peggy kickass and see her coworkers see her kickass.

I am starting to really like Thompson now because before he was a little 2-note and now he has layers.

I loved seeing the Howling Commandos.
Old 02-06-2015, 11:28 AM
Elite Fan

Poor kickass Dottie. I really like what we've seen of her SL

I liked the trip to the USSR and how not everyone came back.

It was great seeing Peggy kickass and see her coworkers see her kickass.

I am starting to really like Thompson now because before he was a little 2-note and now he has layers.

I loved seeing the Howling Commandos.
Old 02-06-2015, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good episode glad they humanized Thompson and liked seeing Peggy with the commandos
Old 02-06-2015, 09:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved seeing Peggy and the Commandos! Seeing her getting back in the field for a bit. Getting the respect she deserves.

I guess I'm in the minority when it comes to Thompson. Yes, it layered him a bit, which I do like, but I still don't like him. Doesn't change the way he has treated Peggy and others. One story doesn't change that for me.

I'm both excited and nervous about Daniel knowing about Peggy. lol I really want him to be an ally to her.

Seeing a bit of the program that Natasha was apart of was interesting. The fight scene between those young girls was a bit hard to watch because they were so young.

Peggy having a picture of pre-serum Steve says everything about Peggy's feeling for Steve. I love those little touches.

My feeling too Lindsay. Only three left. I won't be as sad about if I wasn't worried about the rating and a second season.
Old 02-07-2015, 07:02 AM
New Fan

Excellent episode, with great action! I really loved seeing Peggy in the field, Thompson being the focus, his scenes with Peggy. Also loved that we got some development on Dottie, can't wait to find out what she's really up to and what her mission is.
Old 02-07-2015, 05:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
I loved seeing Peggy and the Commandos! Seeing her getting back in the field for a bit. Getting the respect she deserves.

I guess I'm in the minority when it comes to Thompson. Yes, it layered him a bit, which I do like, but I still don't like him. Doesn't change the way he has treated Peggy and others. One story doesn't change that for me.

I'm both excited and nervous about Daniel knowing about Peggy. lol I really want him to be an ally to her.

Seeing a bit of the program that Natasha was apart of was interesting. The fight scene between those young girls was a bit hard to watch because they were so young.

Peggy having a picture of pre-serum Steve says everything about Peggy's feeling for Steve. I love those little touches.

My feeling too Lindsay. Only three left. I won't be as sad about if I wasn't worried about the rating and a second season.
I don't like him,but I think that if thy go in this direction,he'll become more likable. He and Peggy really had a moment,which was nice.

Are the ratings bad? If this doesn't come back, I'll get angry. It's so much better than Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and has relevance.