Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-08-2004, 03:07 AM
Master Fan

He's not that creepy, I dont know this guy didnt really do anything yet, Im waiting s2, Im sure he'll be just as creepy and more

A name for what ship? Tru/Hari?
Old 08-12-2004, 02:26 PM
Master Fan

Despite the fact Jack's supposed to be evil,he also seems very human.That I like.

I've just seen the first season and I've gotta say Tru/Harrison is my fav pairing[as siblings].I don't really see the sexual tension except from Harry's POV,but that's because he's the kind of guy flirting with everyone.I LOVE his relationship with Tru...SO cute and the season finale,with him asking for her help,was sooooo emotional.The end,when they're at Luc's funerals,is also a beautiful moment.The looks they give each other at that time...*sigh* You can see how much they love each other[as siblings,of course].
Old 08-12-2004, 11:12 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, they are the best pairing, the one we know will stuck together till the end...
Old 08-13-2004, 12:40 AM
Master Fan

Grumble, grumble.

But I like them as a couple. Its one of the best, if only, real couples around. And its sooo easy to forget their sibs.

): )
Old 09-08-2004, 04:59 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MagnusXXN
But I like them as a couple. Its one of the best, if only, real couples around. And its sooo easy to forget their sibs.
Hah.

When I saw the pilot, I just kept remembered thinking "Man, this feels so incestrial" because the two have a lot of chemistry together.
When she finally said "yes, it's really goodbye this time."
Old 09-26-2004, 01:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think Tru and Harrison are really great together as bro and sis my fave pair, Davis kinda scares me a little..
Old 09-26-2004, 04:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Extrodinary
Davis kinda scares me a little..
Why does Davis scare you?
When she finally said "yes, it's really goodbye this time."
Old 10-05-2004, 06:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by FAIT_Accompli
Hah.

When I saw the pilot, I just kept remembered thinking "Man, this feels so incestrial" because the two have a lot of chemistry together.
Ditto, Shawn and Eliza have way to much chemsitry to be playing sibs but I love Tru and harry anyway
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-23-2004, 11:14 PM
Passionate Fan

I love those too both...i love the brother and sister thing, but for brother and sister they hang out to much together and they are too "Nice" to each other. When i started watching Tru Calling, the first ep i saw when Tru tells Harrison about her gift and that. Seriously i thought they were a couple or something, they just look so cute together. Then when Harrison said something to Tru at the end of the ep about about being his sister. I was like omg..there brother and sister, and i was kinda dissapointed because they were! I agree with MagnusXXN, they could be a cute couple if they weren't brother and sister. They do have alot of chemistry

Emma718

P.S: O yeah, i am new here too, i didn't know where i could intoduce myself.
Old 10-25-2004, 04:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yup exactly! That scene and the one in the final where she runs out to save Harry from getting shot at the reception, so not brother/sister vibe for that scene...I always thought if the show went long enough we'd find out Harrison was switched at birth or adopted ....but back to them being sibs. I really do enjoy their interaction together though. How close they are, you just don't see enough of that on tv anymore.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-25-2004, 05:09 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~CountryBumpkin~
Yup exactly! That scene and the one in the final where she runs out to save Harry from getting shot at the reception, so not brother/sister vibe for that scene...I always thought if the show went long enough we'd find out Harrison was switched at birth or adopted ....but back to them being sibs. I really do enjoy their interaction together though. How close they are, you just don't see enough of that on tv anymore.
Yeah, that she was desperate about saving Harrison but not so much about Luc. Of course, she's known Harrison her whole life...
Old 10-26-2004, 06:35 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~CountryBumpkin~
If the show does come back...
they could find out there not brother and sister and they could like eachother..remember the Brady Bunch movie? I only saw it for the first time awhile ago and Greg and the oldest sister (forgot her name..lol) started to like eachother when they thought they weren't related..lol
Old 12-19-2004, 02:10 AM
Total Fan

Hello!

C'mon people....even if one day they discover they're not REALLY brother&sister, it will always be like that for them because they grew up together as brother and sister. I like them together too (more than Bro&Sis ), but we have to be realistic.

OOhh by the way, I'm new here and to the show, I'm just starting to watch the show....I saw like....4 ep and I'm already addicted!

BYE
LOVE
Old 12-20-2004, 05:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome LOVE everybody!

I get what you are saying. I don't ship because that is just too wierd but you can't help but admit the chemistry those two have together. It's awesome! ....Maybe Shawn and Eliza can work in something else together down the road
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 12-20-2004, 05:58 AM
Total Fan

Hey ~CountryBumpkin~!!

Of course they're great together! But...I got two brothers....and you know....he's calling her a little bit too often! Even when he's with some girl....and she's kissing him, he's talking to the phone with his sister......got nothing about the buddy relationship between a bro and a sis....but they could have their private life sometimes.

BYE
LOVE