Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-17-2004, 06:13 PM
Total Fan

Oh, wow, that was some trip! You're so lucky!

Quote:
What did he say about TC getting canceled?
I'd like to know that as well!

Can't wait to see the pics!
Old 10-17-2004, 07:04 PM
Elite Fan

Awesomeness. Can't wait to hear how it went.

The collage looks great.
If you love someone you gotta make a sound
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Old 10-17-2004, 07:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~CountryBumpkin~
You met Shawn!!! I'm so jealous!! So is he anything like Harrison? What did he say about TC getting canseled oh and Congrats on the autograph ...the collage is great! Can't wait to see more pics ...thanks for sharing!
yeah I met Shawn So cool! We talked about Tru getting cancelled and he was so bummed out about it, you could tell it really hit him hard and he said it was up to the fans to bring it back. we got interrupted then so we didn't have the chance to finish our talk and I didn't get an autograph, I didn't actually ask just asked for a pic and a quick talk

and yeah the collage is so cool! My friend Jen is so talented!
Old 10-17-2004, 08:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Washi
GRRRR! Why is it always in London! Give me one freakin' Parisian convention! I can't make it for the life of me. Especially since it's tomorrow.
Dude, Eliza, Shawn and Amber Benson (whom I adore) together. In one place. And, I can't go. And my birthday is on Tuesday. And I still can't go.
I'm gonna go sulk.

Um. Happy birthday, though
Old 10-19-2004, 06:27 PM
Elite Fan

ok so for the peeps who wanted a full, detailed report, here you have it:

I got up at 6am, which was very early because I went to the movies with Mario on Friday night (we saw Man on Fire, great movie!) and I came home late and had to make my bag and stuff so I went to bed at midnight. I had to take my train to Brussels at 7am to be on time to get on the Eurostar at 9am. The trip was ok. There was some English dude sitting next to me and when the British autoraties came to check our ID's, they hardly looked at mine but studied his for like five minutes. lol I dunno why I'm telling this, it just happened twice that they hardly bothered to check my ID while they did check other people's ID and I think it's kinda strange.

Anyways, I met up with Kate and Jen from Fan Forum at Burger King. lol It was weird meeting up with them cos I don't know them _that_ well. Though I do now! They rock! We went to the London Expo thingy by tube, like three different ones. lol But it was fun anyways When we arrived at London Expo, we started our tour, only to find out later we started our tour the wrong direction. We went straight ahead while we should have gone right straight away cos that's where ELIZA was sitting!!!! 0_0 0_0 0_0 She is so beautiful!!! Oh. My. God! I just don't have any words for it. when I saw her, it felt like I was dreaming and I felt my heart in my chest and my blood in my veins. It just felt so surreal. I mean, I never imagened seeing her in real life and there she was, sitting behind a table, signing autographs and talking to her fans.

But I'm going too fast. So when we got inside, we went straight ahead. We gave a quick look at the Buffy goodies because we wanted to go star searching first. We found some but the wrong ones. I don't even know which show they are on. I think Star Trek or whatever. Anyways I took a pic of this one dude because he was in Miss Congeniality with Sandra Bullock. He played the police chief. I don't know his name though. :$ Anyways then we ran in to some dude who told us Eliza was in the other corner. I was like "SHE'S HERE ALREADY?!?!?" I wanted to go there asap and had to keep myself from running. lol But I kept my cool for Jen and Kate On our way to Eliza we saw the table where Amber was sitting. I love Amber, but I had alraedy seen her in Germany at that con and well I was spazzing internally because I knew I was gonna see Eliza in real life. Jen and Kate hadn't seen her yet so they were spazzing about her. ;P They asked a ticket to the lady to be able to go up to her and get a signed autograph but unfortunately they never got to do it because there were too many people.

So, I was talkin about Eliza. She was just so gorgeous and beautiful and I'm so in love with her!! <3 <3 <3 And this one moment, she got up and I was staring at her and I saw her standing up so I took a pic of her and the next thing I knew she walked passed by me. I was nailed to the floor! Couldn't move! Well for a minute, then me, Kate and Jen followed her to take pics of her back and side hihi.. Seeing as she was gone we walked around a bit and then it was time for Amber's Q&A. That was so cute! She's so much fun! I was kinda restless during her Q&A so I told Kate I was gonna check if Eliza got back yet but she hadn't so I walked around a bit to check out Buffy goodies and just when I got back to the Amber thingy the crowd was cheering so I asked Kate what it was about and she said Amber had just agreed to sing so I prepared Kenney's digicam to make a video and got a bit of her singing "I'm Under Your Spell"!

Anyways after her Q&A, we went back to where Eliza was but she wasn't back yet however, Shawn Reaves was there!!!! 8-) He's such a hottie! Of course I had to take some pics But he was busy with signing autographs that we decided to go have lunch. I don't quite remember what we did after. lol I mean, I know we went back inside, hm maybe I'm leaving some stuff out. It's hard to tell it right because my mind is kinda still a blur. lol Eliza afterness effects Anyways, there is this moment, when we went to see if Eliza was still doing the photo shoot with her fans. And I noticed everyone goin away and then I knew she was on the move again. So I got out my camera and instead of walking straight ahead she first came to the middle of the room (where I was standing) to pass us by and go to her corner again. I was in awe again and blinded by her beauty and then I took pics of her again. lol And when she was sitting at the table, she took off her jacket in the most sensual way imaginable!! It was even in slow motion I think. And I was staring at her and thinking how much I was in love with her and suddenly she turned to where I was standing because there were all these people taking pics of her and suddenly she looks into my eyes, and I look back and we're like staring in each other's eyes and I give her a shy smile and she flashed me her sweetest smile EVER!! My heart started beating so fast that moment and I felt this warm glow in my body. I really thought I was gonna faint! lol Well no, but I wanted to so she could come over to me. And at that moment I cursed myself for not buying her the Belgian chocolate I wanted to buy her but I thought that would be too lame so I didn't do that. Stupid me.

I don't remember who was the first to look away, probably her because she got distracted by the people showing up at her table asking for her autograph. After that I wanted to yell at Kate and Jen that she looked into my eyes and that we had a moment but Jen had seen it so she was like "YOU HAD A MOMENT WITH ELIZA!!!! Can I start a thread about it on Fan Forum?" lol So cute! So of course I agreed and I think I told Jen and Kate a thousand times that I was in love with Eliza and that she was so hot. Hm, I think it's after that we went for lunch, hm whatever. After that we went away because the crowd was getting too big and we bought ourselves some Buffy goodies then; I bought myself an Oz Figure and a Buffy book.

That was around like 4pm I think, though I dunno if it was 4pm Belgian time or British time. We then went to Eliza's corner again but she was gone already, poor girl probably signed 500 pics if not more! But guess who was back!! SHAWN!! And there weren't that many fans so he wasn't busy. There was this one fan standing with him asking him for a pic so I figured I'd do the same and gave my stuff to Kate & Jen and I went up to him. The fan left and Shawn noticed me and looked intrigued by my shirt that said "what's new pussycat". Hehe.. Apperantly that shirt scores well with guys because at the party Saturday night all the gay guys kept commenting on how cool they thought my shirt was. Anyways, Shawn was like "you want a pic too, huh? " and I felt all naughty cos he was checking out my shirt and I dunno when boys do that I tend to get flirty lol so I said I wanted a hug which peaked his intrest and he immediately pulled me into a close hug! 8-) And then Kate and Jen wanted a pic too so we took a pic of me and Shawn and Kate and me and Shawn and Jen I think. And Shawn seemed to love it because there was this moment we were talking and somebody had taken a pic and he was like "no no we were talking take another one!" lol

I loved him that instant! So when Jen and Kate went back to where our bags were I figured I'd might as well tell him how much it sucks that Tru Calling got cancelled and when I said that he got all sad and serious and you could really tell the cancellation had hit him harder than anyone. He said it was up to the fans to send mails and letters to the network to keep the show on and that there wasn't much he could do, just that the fans had to do it and I told him I'd buy the DVD if it got out and try to do my best to keep it on. Even though I have no idea how. lol I just felt so sorry for him because you could tell he was really hurt by it. I wanted to talk more with him but of course other people had seen that we were taking pics with him and talking with him so suddenly there were other fans grabbing him and asking him for pics and then he said he had to take off for a sec to take a piss but that he would be right back. Jen then wanted to see if we could meet Amber because Kate had to go to work so we went to see at which number they were but they were barely at number 200 and they had 337 or something so we decided to leave because Kate had to leave on time.

So Kate, Jen and I took the tube to some station and then Kate took another train and Jen and I went to Waterloo and there we said our goodbyes and I walked around in Waterloo Int. for almost an hour checking out books and magazines with hot babes in them before checking in.
Old 10-20-2004, 03:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

That was an awesome recap!! Thank you for posting it. You must still be on cloud 9 Glad to hear you had so much fun...and had a moment with Eliza and got to meet Shawn ...some people have all the luck
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-20-2004, 06:19 PM
Elite Fan

hihi I'm glad you liked it I'm more than happy to share my happiness with you. Too bad y'all couldn't be there with me
Old 10-24-2004, 12:15 AM
Passionate Fan

YOU met Shawn..u lucky lucky person, i wish i could have gone but i live in Australia and i am 16..lol, turning 17 in January..lol. Anyway...Shawn seems really cool. i wish i could of hugged him...he he he. When i went to a themepark called movieworld close to where i live with a few of my friends i had a cool top on saying "Stay away i bite" and this guy around my age was like do u really bite in a joking kind of way..lol. Tops like yours and mine always usaully get guys attention...lol
Old 10-24-2004, 04:51 AM
Total Fan

Wow you got to meet Shawn. *sighs* Some people have all the luck.
Old 10-24-2004, 11:57 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Emma718
YOU met Shawn..u lucky lucky person, i wish i could have gone but i live in Australia and i am 16..lol, turning 17 in January..lol. Anyway...Shawn seems really cool. i wish i could of hugged him...he he he. When i went to a themepark called movieworld close to where i live with a few of my friends i had a cool top on saying "Stay away i bite" and this guy around my age was like do u really bite in a joking kind of way..lol. Tops like yours and mine always usaully get guys attention...lol
yeah it's so funny that boys are always intruiged by funny sayings located on our boobs

And yeah I met Shawn, I realise I'm very lucky. I could get hit by a buss right now and don't care cos I met Shawn and Eliza and Amber
Old 10-26-2004, 08:53 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by cleis666
yeah it's so funny that boys are always intruiged by funny sayings located on our boobs

And yeah I met Shawn, I realise I'm very lucky. I could get hit by a buss right now and don't care cos I met Shawn and Eliza and Amber
lol...meeting all three would of been awesome! It would be soo cool if they came down to Australia
Old 10-28-2004, 03:20 PM
Elite Fan

I'll tell them to go to Australia next time I see them I hope they come to London again soon cos at least that's close to my country (Belgium)
Old 10-28-2004, 08:14 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by cleis666
I'll tell them to go to Australia next time I see them I hope they come to London again soon cos at least that's close to my country (Belgium)
that would be great..