Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-15-2004, 05:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by charmingjen:
<STRONG>I just think he's nervous about getting into a relationship because he likes to be a free agent...</STRONG>
Sounds like the vast majority of the guys I know. Not me, though. I'd be all over Lindsay. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

--Mark Twain
Old 01-22-2004, 01:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Where are the Harry/Lindsay lovers? Maybe the show isn't that popular. Hmm....

What would you all like to see come out of this relationship?
Old 01-23-2004, 12:15 AM
Obsessed Fan

WTF?!? Suddenly, Harrison & Lindsay are a couple? How did I miss that? Oh yeah...They didn't show that part. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I just gotta say that Harrison is a total f**king idiot! If I had Lindsay at her high-school reunion, I'd have been on her like white on rice. I mean, really...Who gives a s**t about the jackass that harassed him in high-school, when Harrison's the one that wound up with a total hottie like Lindsay?

--Mark Twain
Old 01-23-2004, 04:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

I`m with you on that. If i were in Harrison`s position, i would`ve been bumping and grinding with Lindsay at the reunion. I like Harrison, but i think that he just doesn`t know how good he has it with Lindsay.