Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2004, 02:33 AM
New Fan

Tyler Hilton to play a singer on OTH>...Must READ!!

Tyler Hilton, a wonderful singer/songwriter is going to be playing on OTH for six episodes. Now he is a rising singer, and his album is coming out on September 28th. Now before he goes on OTH and blows up, you can know him before then. He is soo amazing. You will love him. He also has the best e-team, i mean the best because it's always updated, you recieve points for things you do, and you can use your points to recieve stuff. Those stuff include, autographed cds, gift certificates, shirts, stickers...and more. You can even suggest something to recieve!!! And it's all FREE. SO why not join?

And, NO, he is in no way related to Paris!!

Please check him out before he hits OTH in November. He is absolutely awesome. You will fall in love with him.

Join his e-team now! Promote and win cool prizes!
Join his E-Team. Promote and get prizes!

...And visit his website!!!!
Visit his Official Website!
..And listen to him..
Listen to Tyler! Visit his Official Website!

Start listening to Tyler...he's gonna be the new thing!!

And one more thing, he's a reall hottie!
Old 09-20-2004, 02:36 AM
Total Fan

Heh heh... I just posted this at the OTH news thread. Too funny...

You wouldn't be his mom now would you? Just kidding... *makes note to self to go check out his music* (Sidebar... as long as he doesn't team up with the power ranger...I might give him a shot. LOL Again, I kid!)
Old 09-20-2004, 06:58 PM
New Fan

Lol. Make sure you join his eteam using the link in my post!!
Old 09-21-2004, 08:10 PM
New Fan

BUMP
Old 09-21-2004, 08:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

Okay...heres how I see the new pple...NOT SPOILERS!!! JUST SPECULATION!!

If Brooke gets with Felix, Peyton gets with Tyler's character, Luke gets with Anna but secretly still loves Brooke (a girl can dream) and EVERYONE LEAVES NATHAN AND HALEY ALONE...Okay...but Tyler w/ Peyton would be cool. She needs someone like him who's into music, not into bar ****s, and I just hope he doesn't mess w/ Naley!! Other than that, I can tolerate the new characters as long as I have to. I hated Jack on DC until he turned gay and then, I loved him haha!! But as long as Naley doesn't have issues w/ faithfulness and all that..I'm in! Bring on new pple so Brooke and Peyton can teach ManWhore a lesson (I love Luke, but he was a jerk to them..esp. Brooke)...and if Jake comes back..ohhhh...I'd love that!!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread