Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2004, 01:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

St. Brooke Unappreciation #4: B/C season 2 only brings more reasons to hate HER!

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/Baiser/trash/****.jpg[/IMG]

Welcome to the Brooke Unappreciation Thread!

Rules
No bashing of Sophia or any star of OTH or any show,movie, you get the point LOL
Be nice, no attacks
No lurking, we like visits and we don't bite

*LALA...if you like Brooke then I suggest you don't read this LALA*

Random Show Summary

Meanwhile, Peyton's wild and outrageous best friend, Brooke (Sophia Bush, Van Wilder), seems hell-bent on partying and sleeping her way through high school, Lucas included.

Anti Brooke Supporters
1. cliffy spuffy dreamer
2. Beckhamsgrl
3. Christinedechangy
4. rpmdragon
5. ~Marie*
6. Kayley
7. PHILA4james
8.TV_gal86
9. Jer][choGirl (Roxie)
10. ~DropsofJupitor
11. Jilliek
12. Jelenbean
13. StarliteParadise
14. keke8148
15. Departure
16. bballplayer30
17. zales00
18. Sparkling Elfie
19. a*shot*of*whiskey (Laurie)
20. ~Pacey's Girl~ (Erica)
21. LeytonRocksForever (Jen)
22. leytonforever8 (Amber)
23. randomalien13( Kelly)
24. moni8 (Monica)
25. SmilingInTheDark
26. Cblotnicky
27. LeYtOnAlWaYsN4eVer
28. Neon X Star
29. California Dreaming

Reasons
1. Because She's bitchy.
2. Because She likes to cast stones.
3. Because She is a tease.
4. Because She is mean.
5. Because bright red lipstick is not pretty.
6. Because She's annoying.
7. Because She pops up at the most awful times.
8. Because she needs to GET OVER IT!!!!
9. Because Brooke needs some morality.
10. Because she's whiney.
11. Because she kissed a random guy at a bar.
12. Because she made out with a random guy at a college party.
13. Because she's not a good friend either!
14. Because she corrupted Lucas and made him lose his integrity.
15. Because she lied about being pregnant.
16. Because she's a ****.
17. Because she crashes parties that she's not invited to.
18. Because she has a fake id.
19. Because she has sex in random people's jacuzzi. Ewww
20. Because she was a b*tch to Tim
21. Because she didn't give Haley the time of day, till she had no friends.
22. Because n body likes a bitch.
23. Because Nikki even thinks she's a bitch.
(List can go on, come on in people)

New Avies by the Wonderful, Roxie

*Our Thread Mascot*

****This is by no means an attempt to bash Sophia Bush. Brooke Davis is a fictional character and is different from Sophia, the actress who plays her. If you are offended by this, then stop looking. I can’t help you if you are offended. I suggest you stay away, after all these are for people who un-appreciate Brooke. This is not a place to adore her.
Gremlin is a metaphor for Brooke’s personality, our interpretation of her character. A Gremlin by definition is a mischievous character. Hence, we liken Brooke’s personality to a gremlin.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/Baiser/trash/dictionary****.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by a*shot*of*whiskey; 09-30-2004 at 02:00 AM
Old 09-25-2004, 01:54 AM
Master Fan

Awesome, new thread! Im feelings tingly all over
Old 09-25-2004, 01:55 AM
Elite Fan

New Thread

OMG I love the **** thing at the end of the opening

Great Start Laurie
Old 09-25-2004, 01:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LeytonRocksForever
New Thread

OMG I love the **** thing at the end of the opening
It seemed important that we didnt forget wonderful/colorful names to call our Brookey.
Old 09-25-2004, 01:58 AM
Elite Fan

First 5 of Roxie's Rants

So yeah--I get your wounded bird routine. You're beloved "boyfriend" cheated on you with your best friend. Well you know what? You had it coming, little girl. What goes around comes around. Karma is a bitch and you're no exception. So yeah, go pretend you are better than everyone else--like you arent the biggest **** on the show. You use sex like it's your personal weapon. It's not anyone's fault but your own that your sh-t was a plastic toy.

You're a miserable wretch. Plain and simple. Just because you are pathetic and unhappy because no one wants you, you want to bring everyone around you down. You are a bottom-feeding LOSER. A manipulative bitch who fabricates LIES to put everyone at her level. From Lucas and Peyton to Nathan and Haley. Nobody wants you--not even your parents. Which is probably WHY you are so starved for attention. Cry all you want, you only make me laugh more. Oh--and one more thing. Die. Now.

HOW was I ever supposed to take her seriously?! There she is, pulling her f-cking PANTS down (trying to be sexy, mind you), to show Lucas her super duper cool tattoo. WOWZER. Only, not. "OoOo, BabEE! Me And U in A HAWt TuBb!11" Ugh, you whore. Did you think Lucas would actually want you for anything more than sex? That's what you advertised yourself as, you cheap hack. How pathetic of you to expect anything more. You set yourself up. Now go cry in the corner, or find someone else to torment. Try Mouth.

You aren't sexy! How many times do you have to be turned down by before you get that? Lucas, Nathan--even Jake burned you! Oh, sure--I wont deny you get play. There are men who are desperate enough to want some of your ass--despite the possibility of contracting a venereal disease. It is amusing, although, that's the only way you can get attention. Attract people with your charm and intellect? Oh, no. It's mini skirts and vagina for you! Congratulations, Brooke. You are a certified saucebox.

I didnt touch this on the last rant--but wtf was up with "Oh, I was secretly rooting for you and Jake..." OBVIOUS MUCH??! Im sure you just woulda loooooved her w/ Mouth--ANYONE, if it meant you were free to brainwash the vagina-seduced Lucas. Am I supposed to feel sorry for you when you sit there crying about why didnt Lucas tell you goodbye. Honey, you didnt need or deserve one. What in the hell does he owe your nasty ass? Nothing! And then Peyton is there practically CONSOLING you over nothing. You're feeling sorry for yourself AGAIN. It's always about St. Brooke. God, sometimes I hope a bigger bitch comes into town to put your merdiocre ass in check.
Old 09-25-2004, 01:59 AM
Elite Fan

Last 5 Rants

Uh...what? Why is Little Miss Brookie mad?! Peyton GAVE her the damned letter! Who cares if it's a day late. It's not like she opened the damn thing. I think it's ridiculous that they are trying to insinuate that Brooke still has feelings for Lucas. WHO CARES! That ship sailed. And wtf was the point of flashing those guys? Brooke isn't a senior--so what, junior? A 16 year old PUNK flashing OBVIOUSLY older men. Dirty little tramp! And DONT get me started on the fact that she has slept around--that much is apparent. And I agree with Peyton--the silence was nice until she decided to talk.

*Please* tell me you didnt actually think you were good for Lucas--did you? LOL. Oh God, you were the worst thing to ever happen to him. You had nothing in common! All you did was *bang bang bang* For the reals, yo. Oh yeah, you got him to get drunk with you and do an idiotic thing like getting a tattoo. Great job! So you all you ever did was get Lucas in trouble. For Christ's sakes--you Feng Shui'd his damn room when he was already trying to give you the slip. Invading his poor room w/ your pathetic lifestyle. Not to MENTION you thought you could get extra cool points with Lucas by kissing Mommy's butt. No. Thank the high heavens he kicked your VD ridden tush to the curb.

You are miserable to everyone. Oh yes, the world revolves around Brooke Davis. If Brooke is sad, lets make everyone suffer! Let's torment Haley and meddle in her blossoming romance w/ Nathan. Let's be bitchy to Jake, who is completely clueless about your pathetic little existance. Oh--and make sure to make Peyton and Lucas suffer. Because, yknow--they're evil. How dare they try to be happy WITHOUT you sticking your nose in. So it's like this--If Brooke isnt happy, neither can anyone else be. Lord have mercy should you become PARALYZED. The world will rotate off it's axis.

You think YOU are a good friend? Please, I've heard enough comedy for one day. You were NEVER a good friend to Peyton. Oh yeah, let me treat my supposed "best friend" like dog sh-t. Whatever. You treated Peyton no better than Nathan did when they were together. Nevermind the fact that you actively went after Lucas knowing FULL WELL that Peyton still had feelings for him--you little snit. You treated Peyton exactly how you treat someone you hate--you spitted on her friendship and threw that away the MINUTE you decided to break Girl Code Rule #1 . And then you had the nerve to pretend Peyton was the evil doer? Riiiight. Go sell your sh-t somewhere else, sister.

WHY is everyone nice to Brooke? I swear this is one of life's greatest mysteries. Peyton, by all accounts, should hate Brooke for her backstabbing/manipulative/martyrdom ways. Lucas should definately hate Brooke for her pregnancy ruse. Nathan should hate Brooke for meddling in his and Haley's romance--and vice versa for Haley. Karen should hate Brooke for that crap she put her son through. But wait...Brooke is now a GOOD GIRL! She's just a little "wild." Yknow--showing her funbags to strangers, sleeping around. "Wild." It's not her fault, her parents ignore her! Brooke has a heart of gold, yknow. So we better give her a free pass to destruction. Uh, f-ck that. Brooke is an evil little snit. She should be tarred and feathered accordingly.
Old 09-25-2004, 02:01 AM
Master Fan

B imbo
R atty
O pen
O bnoxious
K ill-joy
E asy piece

She makes it too easy.
Master Fan

New thread!!!!!!

Love the **** synonyms

Brooke is such a bimbo
Master Fan

Ha, Im sucha bitcher.
Old 09-25-2004, 02:03 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jer][choGirl
B imbo
R atty
O pen
O bnoxious
K ill-joy
E asy piece

She makes it too easy.
Wonder what Open means
Old 09-25-2004, 02:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LeytonRocksForever
Wonder what Open means
well what's the only thing she opens besides her big mouth
Old 09-25-2004, 02:05 AM
Elite Fan

New thread

the title, the synonyms...well the whole opening post!!!

OMG Roxie...damn that was good!

Lyla: I love you too.
||
Old 09-25-2004, 02:07 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Pacey's Girl~
well what's the only thing she opens besides her big mouth
umm

What is her legs
Old 09-25-2004, 02:11 AM
Master Fan