Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2004, 12:57 AM
Extreme Fan

Hey everyone! Just dropping by. My cousins are coming over and we're having a big night. So I won't be on aim or msn tonight. I really do wanna talk with Jolly, Whitney, Jackie, Heather, Angster, Kels, Hilly and Nic, and everyone, but I'll try to catch y'all tomorrow! TGIF!! And I promise, Raissa, I am working on that theory! LOL. Gives me more headache than my math homework. LOL.

Anyways, I come with a quote. I know a lot of you are General Hospital fans, and I found this quote on a site that I came across, so I wanted to share it with y'all. I think it's appropriate for NH, however I don't know what scene it was for. So here it is! Enjoy!

Oh yeah, and Whitney, thanks for updating hun! I can't wait til you update Walkaway Joe. I have to admit that's my favorite story out of all the others!

"You have my heart...that is a permanent thing. Everything I have is in love with you...my mind, my heart, my soul, my body, and my spirit and that will never change...I pledged myself to you today and forever." ~General Hospital
Old 09-25-2004, 01:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Finn21
he "looks for a girl who is always one step ahead of me, who will challenge me and is beautiful in every way."
Thanks for posting that Ashley. And if that quote isn't describing Bethany I don't know what would. They are made to be. LOL.
Old 09-25-2004, 01:02 AM
Moderator Support Team

Wow, when I'm not around, everyone's around asking about me and now that I'm here...no one's around!

I realize I didn't get to say much about the premiere, so here goes:

I loved, loved the season premiere. I've watched it too many times to count. Heh. Nathan and Haley stayed in bed all day Saturday after Luke came over. Gee, I wonder what they did? I smell a fic.

Anyway, Haley's parents are very cool. Very, very funny. You can tell where she gets her sense of humor from. Also, Marion was totally checking Nathan out! And the virgin comment, Nathan's all trying hard not to choke.

Keith was actually funny in the episode. The Felicity comment and "Dan's an ass, you were an ass..."

The banshee is just so, so crazed. She even said to Karen what she's really feeling, but she's taking it all out on poor Nathan and Haley. If only Karen knew Deb and Keith got it on. Good in a crisis, my ass.

I loved Nathan and Haley's wedding vows. So beautiful and said with such conviction. Such meaning. Yes, they are young...but that doesn't mean they don't mean every word of what they are saying. And note to Karen: You still LOVE Dan. Don't deny it! Right Whit?

The bed scene and the proposal scene were hot. Yeah, I was half out of it cause of my sickness, but I was still like "Wow."

The only thing I wish we could have seen was the wedding night/morning/whenever it was. They made such a big deal of her being a virgin, it's kind of a shame we didn't get to see some of the "moment". Oh well, I guess they could always flash back in later episodes.

And you SO knew Dan was going to wake up to Keith/Deb hugging. Can't wait for the stuff to hit the fan!
Old 09-25-2004, 01:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Callalily
And if that quote isn't describing Bethany I don't know what would. They are made to be. LOL.
WORD!

Even the best fall down sometimes
N.S.+H.S.
Old 09-25-2004, 01:08 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey everyone I just wanted to pop in and say how much I loved Tuesday eppy of the show. I know I'm 3 days too late to post this but I've been busy, but I have read what you all had too say and you all said it all and so wonderfully that I can't top it That make-out scene was hott and so passionate than I have ever seen before, it was greatIt felt like it was the JLs doing that scene and not NH, sorry it's my JLs RL shipper in me coming out and this season it 's going to stay out for a while

OMG Nathan's vows can they be anymore beautiful, the look in his eyes and the way he was saying them I got a little teary eyed. Haley's was wonderful too.

Deb- What a beach she just needs to shut her mouth, I mean I have no problem with shutting it for her She is just so angry at herself for what happened to Dan and is looking for someone to blame it on instead of taking responsibilites of her own actions. Die Deb Die!!

I'm really looking forward on next weeks eppy between the Haley/Deb show down to Lucas's speech I can't wait, You tell her Haley!!

Let me tell ya how much I'm loving Haley's parents, they are just too funny, it's great to have that on the show to have parents that are funny and not always serious. When Mrs. James said to Haley "are you pregnant" the look on Nathan's face priceless. I'm so loving James more this season he just keeps on getting better and hotter than ever. Is is Tuesday yet?

Jessica
Old 09-25-2004, 01:08 AM
Extreme Fan

Okay so my cousins aren't here yet and I'm bored. Lol.

Susan welcome back to the land of the healthy..well the land of NH anyways..I'm really not making much sense tonight. Lol. Anyways, just glad you're feeling better!

Quote:
And the virgin comment, Nathan's all trying hard not to choke.
I could never put into words what Nathan's actions were but you summed that up great! Exactly! Imagine if Lydia asked Nathan straight out, "how's your sex life?" That would have really been a reason for Nathan to choke right there. *Shudders*

Quote:
The only thing I wish we could have seen was the wedding night/morning/whenever it was. They made such a big deal of her being a virgin, it's kind of a shame we didn't get to see some of the "moment". Oh well, I guess they could always flash back in later episodes.
ITA! Amen to that!! I mean seriously, usually the WB makes big deals out of first times! We got more with Buffy's than we did with Haley's! I demand flashback to this! Or heh, just more lovemaking scenes, that are just as passionate.

Keith, good in a crisis? Yeah I've been wonderin where that came from. Cause last crisis Keith was in, almost involved his nephew being killed, and him sleeping with his sister-in-law.
Old 09-25-2004, 01:19 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by JakesBabyGurl
Susan welcome back to the land of the healthy..well the land of NH anyways..I'm really not making much sense tonight. Lol.
Anyways, just glad you're feeling better!

I could never put into words what Nathan's actions were but you summed that up great! Exactly! Imagine if Lydia asked Nathan straight out, "how's your sex life?" That would have really been a reason for Nathan to choke right there. *Shudders* [/B]
Well, I'm not 100% better. I'm still taking like 3 medications and have to stay in bed most of the time until my doctor's appointment on Monday to see if he'll release me to go back to school and stuff. Otherwise, it could be really bad.

"How's your sex life?" OMG! If someone actually says that, I will fall off my bed. That would be so, so perfect. That's almost like a Tim quote...

Tim: So, how's your sex life? I bet tutor girl's a real winner in the sack...
Nathan: Tim...
Lucas: I don't want to hear this!
Haley (overhears convo): OUR sex life is hot. In fact, I. just. can't. stop. touching. him. (kisses him after ever word).
Lucas (making face): Please stop!
Tim: Heh.
Old 09-25-2004, 01:21 AM
Addicted Fan

Susan! Oh, I totally missed the part that your were sick, I got caught up on the dialogue.. I hope you feel better My room-mate just had mono... yup.. i hope i dont get it.

Ashley thanks for the pic.. any james is good james.. heh, his quote=SO bethany.. JUST ADMIT IT!

Izzie/Alex :: Logan/Veronica :: Jim/Pam :: Nathan/Haley

Last edited by .:Farah:.; 09-25-2004 at 01:42 AM
Old 09-25-2004, 01:23 AM
Extreme Fan

Susan!! That's such a perfect scenario right now. I would seriously be rolling on the floor laughing for like an entire night if that happened. That needs to happen. Can you suggest that idea to Mark? And Tim asking that makes it even more perfect!! I'm laughin so hard over here!! And I swear, Haley's going to turn into Nathan's little ballerina..

Sending you the best wishes that you get well rest up, and take in lots of NH. I'm sure it's what the doctor would order!!
Old 09-25-2004, 01:26 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by .:Farah:.
Susan!
Well, it's good to know I still have my sense of humor.
Old 09-25-2004, 01:26 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SusanXG
Well, I'm not 100% better. I'm still taking like 3 medications and have to stay in bed most of the time until my doctor's appointment on Monday to see if he'll release me to go back to school and stuff. Otherwise, it could be really bad.

"How's your sex life?" OMG! If someone actually says that, I will fall off my bed. That would be so, so perfect. That's almost like a Tim quote...

Tim: So, how's your sex life? I bet tutor girl's a real winner in the sack...
Nathan: Tim...
Lucas: I don't want to hear this!
Haley (overhears convo): OUR sex life is hot. In fact, I. just. can't. stop. touching. him. (kisses him after ever word).
Lucas (making face): Please stop!
Tim: Heh.
Old 09-25-2004, 01:28 AM
Obsessed Fan

that's just too funny!
Pam: What are you doing? What do you expect me to say to that?
Jim: I just needed you to know... once
Old 09-25-2004, 02:01 AM
Master Fan

oh susan i think ur getting ur health back soon u sound like ur normal self but do feel better!

i still am crossing my fingers that during the party there will be a scene where haley/peyton/brooke are all standing/sitting around
Brooke: come on haley please tell us just one more time
Haley: *Sigh* fine but this is the last one (trying hard but desperately failing to hide a huge smile -like the one we saw in one of the previews b4 the season started)
~~cuts to flashback of NH wedding night~~ "last one" being the "last flashback" get it?

however if it doesnt happen i wont be *too* dissapointed cuz that proposal scene was HOTT however if we do get it ill be really happy. i too feel that for haley it was such a huge thing to lose her virginity and nathans first time with haley was his first time making love and not just having sex. now i cant figure out this timeline so i dont know if that bed scene we got was the actual "morning after" b/c i mean it was adorable, very cute and flirty! but i feel like their first *real* morning after would be slightly more serious..just a little

idk im not making any sense

ceecee

Old 09-25-2004, 02:13 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by BabyJamesIsMine
oh susan i think ur getting ur health back soon u sound like ur normal self but do feel better!
Heyyyy, I was going to say that. LOL..

As I was going to say to my sis, Susan, you seem 100% fine to me ...haven't lost your touch at all with the scenarios ..and yes, woo, I almost fell off my chair from just reading that ....I sooo want to Tim to make some sex life related comment to NH.
Old 09-25-2004, 02:24 AM
Master Fan

Hi all

Oh, Friend, its good to have you back amongst the vertical/living. You are too funny, I would love to see a Lucas/Nathan/Tim scene. I wonder if Lucas would freak out, not knowing how to be friends with Nathan in front of Tim. That's something I'd like to be shown on the screen.

I watched the episode with my best friend and former roommate tonight and she is just in love with it like we all are. She was salivating over James, almost literally LMAO. And she cracked up at the Marion line too.

Do you guys think we will really get a flashback of their first time? I'm sorta thinking no but I hope I'm wrong. I do hope we get more make-out time tho, cuz those bed scenes were HOTT.

Anyway, just wanted to post a little before bed. Thanks for all the comments on the vid guys, means a lot.

Bekah
Closed Thread   Post New Thread