Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-28-2004, 08:30 AM
Absolute Fan

ohhh Bek so pretty. You really are on a roll.

Jay, I love Coyote Ugly. That last scene with the father dancing on the bar is great. I love when he someone screams take it off so he begins to take off his pants and then they scream again saying put it back on. You also got to love is little bunny dance.

Amy, we got to just keep remind you that you don't like vodka

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 05-28-2004, 08:31 AM
Jay
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by .:Farah:.
Jay I loved Coyote Ugly.. hah, I dont wanna get started on that again.. ill go way OT, my fav. part was when she auctions off that hot australian..lol [/B]
there's always AIM to discuss more (oh and soaps too). i remembered that part..i also remembered the scene where she strips for the australian guy in some mannequin room...u know the whole deal, seduction leads to stripping leads to sex...etc.
Old 05-28-2004, 08:44 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jay_10
there's always AIM to discuss more (oh and soaps too). i remembered that part..i also remembered the scene where she strips for the australian guy in some mannequin room...u know the whole deal, seduction leads to stripping leads to sex...etc.
LOL, now only if the OTH writers would take not on these things. hah.. oh, and Ill be on and off today of AIM, summer break, and I quit my job.. heh

Izzie/Alex :: Logan/Veronica :: Jim/Pam :: Nathan/Haley

Closed Thread   Post New Thread