Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2004, 12:59 AM
Total Fan

Got it Lindsey, and now you have one too!

Love is the center of everything.
Old 05-29-2004, 03:33 AM
Passionate Fan

hi!
i have never seen OTH cause it's not airing in italy and i don't know when it will be.
probably i'll d/l the episodes this summer,but i was curious to see a nathan/haley video and i can't seem to find them working anywhere.
someone can help?
^_^

thank u
sam
Old 05-29-2004, 03:49 AM
Obsessed Fan

Good Morning to my Early Birds!

Hmm, no one's up this morning! That's okay, I guess I'm the only one who has to work on Saturday. But....I'm getting a laptop today! Woo-hoo! Okay, it's really not *mine*, it belongs to my job, but I still get to use it and take it home and pretend it's mine.

Welcome Sam! from Italy! How cool, I think you're our first Italian! I can't help you with the NH videos, but I hope someone else here can. (Ally?)

Elizabeth is in NM on a Harley with some Hells Angel named Spike! j/k
Lucy is in Disney and is missed! Hope ya get to meet Cinderella!

SMs! Ms. S!

Shout-out: Julie! been missin ya!

OTH Countdown: 17 more Tuesdays!

Vacation countdown: 4 days til Ally is in NYC, 7 days til I'm in Myrtle Beach.

Have a great Saturday everyone!

Be kind. You never know what sorrows and struggles people are hiding behind a brave smile.
Old 05-29-2004, 04:41 AM
Dedicated Fan

Morning everyone. I decided to sleep in today. I love how me sleeping in is me waking up at 7:30, how sad.

Peyton and Lucas-The new Bonnie and Clyde

I'll miss you Michael and Daniella
Old 05-29-2004, 05:46 AM
Master Fan

Sigh, my computer is acting all slow again. It's being a total piece of crap and I may have to take it to get fixed again, since the guy who fixed it last time installed a corrupted version of Norton on it, and now its messing up again. UGH.

So anyway, good morning? not really! LOL. My family decided to congregate outside my window at 8 AM and talk loudly with the neighbors, which of course made my dog Casey start barking every second. again, UGH. LOL.

sigh.

Hi Lee. Hi Tammy.
Old 05-29-2004, 06:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Good morning everyone how are you all doing? I'm getting ready to go to work today Just wanted to pop in so say hi and spread the NH love before I got. I'll be back later to talk more with you guys.

Whitney(Vilandra-N-Kivar-Lover) You got a PM
missnic1129 You too have a PM

Take care everyone keep on spreading the NH love.

Jessica
Old 05-29-2004, 06:28 AM
Loyal Fan

Morning early birds! Morning everyone else!

Thread looks great and I am sorry I haven't been around in a few days.

I have bad news,
I failed my license test It was for little reasons. The guy like marked me off cause my blinker didn't automatically go off when I changed lanes like it usually does...I was just so nervous. I know if i took the test now I would pass with flying colors. Oh well! Thanks for letting me vent

I have good news,
I started my new job and i LOVE it!

Love Ya,
*Marissa*

Brooke & Lucas: There are eighty-two letters in here… and they’re all addressed to you
Old 05-29-2004, 06:32 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SusanXG
Hey guys! Hi friend, Gimp, Mrs. S, Whit... and anyone who's still around!!!

So, I just got back from seeing "The Day After Tommorrow". It was VERY good. It's definitely worth seeing it on the big screen. Great effects, decent script, likable characters, and it's nice seeing a father/son story that's healthy.

TOP 5 N/H MOMENTS

1. With Arms Outstretched- "Nothing Else Matters"
2. How Can You Be Sure?- "Just like I couldn't help falling in love with you..." (I freaking screamed bloody hell when this happened)
3. The Search For Something More- "I Wanted To..." (The First Kiss)
4. The Games That Play Us- "We did wait..." (Marriage Shocker)
5. Life In A Glass House- "Haley, I didn't know..." (The Best N/H angst this season)

TOP 5 NON- N/H MOMENTS

1. The Games That Play Us- "Because You're My Brother" (Nathan and Lucas at the Rivercourt
2. The Leaving Song- "Don't Say Anything..." (Jake and Peyton's goodbye)
3. Spirit in the Night- Mouth's routine
4. To Wish Impossible Things- "Because I'm in Love With Him" (Lucas/Haley at the cafe/throwing water balloons)
5. With Arms Outstretched- "I'll Stab You in your sleep..." (Deb/Dan blowout)
OMG! Those are all my favorite moments too! I read it and I just stopped cause that's exactly how I feel...I am also a fan of the Brooke/Luke scene where he says "I give a rats ass about you too..." But everything else is exactly how I feel! WOW!

Love Ya,
*Marissa*

Brooke & Lucas: There are eighty-two letters in here… and they’re all addressed to you
Old 05-29-2004, 06:34 AM
Master Fan

I failed my driving test the first time too. Instructors fault, of course. The second time is usually the charm, because you are less nervous, and you know what to expect. Just keep practicing Marissa.
Old 05-29-2004, 06:41 AM
Loyal Fan

thanks cliffie...My friends all said the same thing... I really appreciate everything you all say at this board. It means so much!

Love Ya,
*Marissa*

Old 05-29-2004, 06:43 AM
Addicted Fan

Mornin all,

Tammy I PM'd ya, sob!

Hope everybody's havin a good mornin, I think I should win some kind of prize because I watched 14 eps in a row yesterday guys, yes from the pilot to 'I shall believe' and I got 15 of my friends into it AND i put all my comp eps onto vcd and it plays on my dvd player, woowoo, i have oth on dvd, it rocks!

Oh and Marissa , I failed first too like Bekah but I passed second, it gets easier trust me!
When your heart breaks u’ve gotta fight like hell to make sure you’re still alive…That pain you feel,that’s life,the confusion,the fear,that’s there to remind u that somewhere out there is something better,and that something is worth fighting for
*Romantic BroHo*
Old 05-29-2004, 06:55 AM
Loyal Fan

good morning earlybirds. hi Buddy, hi Gimp.

SMs, <-- that wave really misses being directed at Elizabeth.

Tammy, i have to work too ... but not until 4, then i get two days OFF! *faints*

Jay, good morning to you too, Dr. Love.

Amy 1, guten Morgen auch.

Beck and Als, 4 days; can you believe it???

god this was painfully hard, but I pushed it out of me. a disclaimer: i could easily change my mind at any given moment.

TOP 5 N/H MOMENTS:
5. WIAWNSB: “Tim, go home.”
4. LIAGH: “Haley, I didn’t know; you’ve got to believe me.”
3. HCYBS: “Wow, there it is.”
2. HBAM: “Just shoot.”
1. ISB: “Let me take you to him.”

TOP 5 non-N/H MOMENTS:
5. SITN: Mouth’s cheer routine
4. ISB: Dan/Karen hug “Thank you”
3. YGGTTCB: Final river court scene with Gavin’s theme song
2. TLS: Jake/Peyton/Jenny goodbye
1. HBAM: Haley’s opening dream sequence

Whitney, your posts, re: the above were so beautiful.
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 05-29-2004, 07:03 AM
Obsessed Fan

Morning guys

Loving all the pictures everyone put last night! I hope everyone has a great day!

Here's a pic of them beside eacthother!

Looks real don't it?? hehehe

My Videos

Last edited by ~Naleylove22~; 05-29-2004 at 07:12 AM
Old 05-29-2004, 07:15 AM
Addicted Fan

morning guys! Im graduating from high school tonight, YAY!

marissa sorry about your driving test, dont worry, I failed mines too, 3rd time was the charm for me.. and Im still not a great driver.. I shouldnt even be on the road.. Dont feel that bad, youll do great next time.. its all about the instructors

anyways, last night I was watching old N/H scenes.. and tothink of it, they only had oneone real date.. I say they go on a date again, here is a random question...

What is your idea of a perfect date for N/H?

off to breakfast

Izzie/Alex :: Logan/Veronica :: Jim/Pam :: Nathan/Haley

Old 05-29-2004, 07:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by .:Farah:.

What is your idea of a perfect date for N/H?

Movie and Dinner

Nothing Romantic just simple..i mean they are Married!

My Videos
Closed Thread   Post New Thread