Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2004, 10:18 AM
Obsessed Fan

The Romantics (N/H) #195: Because he will *always* protect her!

[/b]

He was the most popular boy in school. She was an outsider who had no desire to be a part of his world. When their paths crossed it was the last thing either one of them expected and the best thing that ever happened to both. She sees the good buried deep inside him and he can't force himself to not care about her.

We are The Romantics, the community dedicated to the unexpected romance that blossomed between Nathan Scott and Haley James on the new WB hit "One Tree Hill."

_Once upon a time..._

_So pretty together..._

_The Obligatory Lists_

_Nathan/Haley links_

Unexpected-Info, multimedia, fanstuff, more!
Electrifying-Fanfic collective
Nathan And Haley Fans-Livejournal Community
Nothing Else Matters-Fan clique
Simple-Fanfic archive
The Romantics Garden-Images, quotes, articles, more!
Perfect-The Nathan Scott fanlisting
Tutor-Girl-The Haley James fanlisting

Fanart of the Moment

Made by Rachel!

NH in Motion

Thanks Becky!

Because he will always protect her....

even from excessive cell phone usage!

Poetry of the Moment

As I stand here today with the world as my witness,
I pledge to you my undying and everlasting love.
I will stand beside you as your partner,
I will stand before you as your protector,
And I will stand behind you as your solace.
Please spend and end your life with me.
-- Earl

I Will Love You Forever

I love you so deeply,
I love you so much,
I love the sound of your voice
And the way that we touch.
I love your warm smile
And your kind, thoughtful way,
The joy that you bring
To my life every day.
I love you today
As I have from the start,
And I'll love you forever
With all of my heart.
--Amanda Nicole Martinez

thanks to Shannon for the poems!

Be kind. You never know what sorrows and struggles people are hiding behind a brave smile.

Last edited by chocchipcooky; 09-22-2004 at 01:29 PM
Old 09-22-2004, 10:20 AM
Dedicated Fan

Aww i love it Tammy! The title is awesome
Well i have to go to school now.
See you all later
Old 09-22-2004, 10:22 AM
Obsessed Fan

Good Morning to my Early Birds!!

I'm first on my own thread, cause no one else is up.

Except Charli! I see you!! Bring your post from the last thread over here. So glad you got to see it already.

SMs! Als! Bekah! Whit! Nicole! Lucy!

Mal! tape in the mail today.

Elizabeth! I forgot to say welcome home!

Thanks to Becca, Becky and Elizabeth for sharing the experience!

I will go back and read everyone's reviews when I have more time. Off to work!

Have a great day everyone! Still basking in the NH glow!

Be kind. You never know what sorrows and struggles people are hiding behind a brave smile.
Old 09-22-2004, 10:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

Morning everyone. Great start Tammy. Day six of school, a million to go. Anywho, hope everyone has a great day.

Peyton and Lucas-The new Bonnie and Clyde

I'll miss you Michael and Daniella
Old 09-22-2004, 10:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Non-Naley observation- loved Keith calling Lucas "felicity"... I love that show, so any reference to Lucas cutting his hair... funny.
Mel, that part was so funny.

Gosh, you Naley lovers chat a lot, I can't keep up! But anyway, the show was amazing, as everyone has already said. I can't wait till next week to see Haley stand up to Deb. I wonder if Nathan will stand up to Deb too. Last night when Deb kept telling Haley to shut up, I was afraid Nathan wasn't going to defend Haley, but he finally did. I just hope Deb doesn't turn into a complete b*tch, I used to like her.
Old 09-22-2004, 10:44 AM
Dedicated Fan

Awesome job Tammy! I never go on the computer in the morning before school but today I just couldn't help myself! From the old thread, thank you Becky so much for the clips, I watched them and they're gonna get me through the day!

-Rachel-
Nathan & Haley || What makes the one to shake you down?
Old 09-22-2004, 11:00 AM
Supreme Fan

Morning!

I'm still in a daze! The season premiere was excellent!

1st - I'm still shocked that Tim's dad is a Doctor !

I'm so Ma and Pa James! Lydia and Jimmy just rock! (I Marion too! )

Interesting that Dan was going to give an adult version of Nate's WAO speech...

Deb....Deb, Deb, Deb....As long as I can still see where she is coming from, I can take her...Of course, she is currently in the Dan category right now...They are both just lousy ....

Karen was trying to not project and since I'm not a big Karen fan for me to say I could appreciate her is a lot! The thing with both Karen and Deb is that they both suffered from their "young romances" and now they are scared that NH will repeat their mistakes...I can appreciate the fear and it is not unfounded. However, different story and different leads may change the outcome of the story....

NH- Nathan and Haley individually and together just blew me away....I still can't fully articulate the joy I got from every moment they were on my screen....

B&P - I'm glad they have found their way back to their friendship but I kind of want to know what was in the letter!

Lucas - Someone is trying to make me like him!

The scenes...Deb's eyes...Scary!

SMs/FKATF/Jean/Bekah/Ally/Lucy

Now...Off to read Whitney's recap! Yes!
Old 09-22-2004, 11:00 AM
Master Fan

Becky , you gotta a PM, kay?
Old 09-22-2004, 11:02 AM
Obsessed Fan

Morning Earlybirds

SMs, Bekah, Ally, Charli and Jolly

Don't have to say miss you to anyone anymore!

Still trying to digest last nights episode. Way more good moments than bad. I just have to say that I love Nathan's proposal. He is so cocky and confident about their marriage. I'm glad he hasn't lost his edge.

Oh yeah, and Deb is evil.

Thanks Becca and Tammy for the blow by blow commentary. It's always fun. Ally, all that giddiness is contagious.

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez

Last edited by veracity; 09-22-2004 at 11:41 AM
Old 09-22-2004, 11:15 AM
Addicted Fan

OMG, OMG, OMG

I can't believe how awesome that was, just saw it, OMG.

How many moments did we get?

Ok I adored the most...

~ I will love you forever Haley...you're my family now...
The proposal my god, just beautiful, just perfect. He looked so hot, watching her sleep, I need to change my sig like one thousand times.

~ Mr and Mrs James ~ awesome, they were hillarious, they knew Nathan so well, and called him Nate, awww, and he was so adorable, trying to look good to them bless him.

~ The vows
Oh my lord, some day this beach might wash away, the oceans may dry, the sun could dim, but on that day i'll still be lovin you, always and forever I promise u Haley'

OH HOLY MOTHER OMG.......

Deb

Shut up!

OMG, the N/L

he was his one reason for staying. I just....

words cant express how beautiful that was.

Still not having coherent thoughts right now, I've repeated the final scene where Nathan tells Haley he'll love her till the oceans run dry, about 16 times, he is just so wonderful.

Morning u guys see my new sig....
When your heart breaks u’ve gotta fight like hell to make sure you’re still alive…That pain you feel,that’s life,the confusion,the fear,that’s there to remind u that somewhere out there is something better,and that something is worth fighting for
*Romantic BroHo*
Old 09-22-2004, 11:20 AM
Jay
Master Fan

saw the clips thks to Becky....

i'm just full of giddyness
Old 09-22-2004, 11:29 AM
Master Fan

Good morning!

Is everyone still basking in the glow of all the NH goodness from last night? I know I am! I still can't get over how much I loved this episode...the whole episode...but mostly, of course, the scenes involving our favorite couple.

SMs, Ally, Bekah, Charli, Shannon, Mara, Nicole, Sarah, Amanda and Rachel, Li and Jay

Tammy, Thanks for starting the new thread. It looks great! I'm so glad I got to chat with you and Ally(during the commercials of course ) during the show last night. It made it even more enjoyable.

Charli, I'm so glad you got to see the episode this morning and I enjoyed reading your post from the end of the last thread. I'm with Tammy, you should bring it over here. ETA...and there it is above.

Quote:
Originally posted by Bgirloth1
Morning!

I'm still in a daze! The season premiere was excellent!

1st - I'm still shocked that Tim's dad is a Doctor !

I'm so Ma and Pa James! Lydia and Jimmy just rock! (I Marion too! )

NH- Nathan and Haley individually and together just blew me away....I still can't fully articulate the joy I got from every moment they were on my screen....
Becca I agree with all your thoughts about the episode, especially those I quoted above. It was quite a shock to see Tim's Dad as a doc . And I gushed about the James' in the last thread. I love them so!

Elizabeth, Welcome home! I liked seeing confident, cocky Nathan last night too.

Whitney, Loved your review!

Let's see....what else? In the last thread, after most sane people had gone to bed, I posted that I was going to try something with the last NH scene (breakdown and the vows). I loved Haley's voiceover at the end of the episode, but think my version, though slapped together a bit hastily early this morning, is better. Tell me what you think...

NH vows...my way

*right click the link above and save target as....*

OR you can go to the promo link here to view it. (3rd clip)

Have a great day everyone. I need to start thinking about getting ready for a meeting downtown. Woo hoo!...not! Rush hour traffic here I come...

Last edited by cmba310; 09-22-2004 at 11:45 AM
Old 09-22-2004, 11:32 AM
Addicted Fan

Becky I adore u completely, u know that right, I just LOVE u sweetie. so much.

*runs off to check out vows vid!*
When your heart breaks u’ve gotta fight like hell to make sure you’re still alive…That pain you feel,that’s life,the confusion,the fear,that’s there to remind u that somewhere out there is something better,and that something is worth fighting for
*Romantic BroHo*
Old 09-22-2004, 11:37 AM
Addicted Fan

OMG, i'm crying, Becky that was perfect, so beautiful and with the voiceovers, sigh, I adore it.
*Romantic BroHo*
Old 09-22-2004, 11:52 AM
Master Fan

Becky hey! how are ya? i sent to ya a PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread