Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2004, 11:57 AM
Passionate Fan

A) Set herself on fire

Q) What is Whitey's real name?
Old 02-22-2004, 12:30 PM
Loyal Fan

A: Brian Durham

Q: What is Whitey's deceased wife's first name?
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 02-22-2004, 12:43 PM
Passionate Fan

A. Camilla

Q. In Every Night is Another Story, what was the name of the school Tree Hill played?
Old 02-22-2004, 06:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Q. In Every Night is Another Story, what was the name of the school Tree Hill played?[/QB][/QUOTE]

A: Pinkerington (Pirates)

Q: Who gives Nathan the assist when he slam dunks the ball into the hoop at the river court in YGGTTCB?

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 02-23-2004, 02:45 PM
Passionate Fan

A. Fergie

Q. What did Haley tell Nathan to stop doing when they were about to go inside the beach house? (In the episode where they skipped school & were drinking on the beach)
Old 02-23-2004, 02:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Ooh OOh I love this thread

She told him to stop moving the peir.

Easy One:

Who walked away from what and only looked back at the cheerleaders?

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 02-23-2004, 02:52 PM
Extreme Fan

A: Keith and basketball

Q: Who does Haley ask first to help her with basketball?

[ 02-23-2004: Message edited HisGirlFriday ]

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 02-23-2004, 04:15 PM
Passionate Fan

A. Luke

Q. What did Dan tell the concierge to bring up to the hotel room? (When he & Nathan went out of town for the weekend)

[ 02-23-2004: Message edited YellowRose ]
Old 02-23-2004, 05:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Q. What did Dan tell the concierge to bring up to the hotel room? (When he & Nathan went out of town for the weekend)
a cot

Q, Who gave Lucas the assist in the game at the rivercourt at the end of YGGTTCB?
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 02-23-2004, 05:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Q, Who gave Lucas the assist in the game at the rivercourt at the end of YGGTTCB?

A: Nathan.
(and let me just say for the record, that IMO that shot was so badly edited; it was soooooo obvious that was NOT CMM slam dunking!)

Q: Who does Nathan hand his jacket to in the Pilot before he does that insanely sexy swagger onto the river court? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-23-2004, 05:45 PM
Loyal Fan

haha Amy3- that was a horrible editing job, and let me just add: that 3 point stance CMM did before he passed to Nathan was not very good. (those who know basketball know what I'm talking about!! lol)

Q: Who does Nathan hand his jacket to in the Pilot before he does that insanely sexy swagger onto the river court?
Tim

Who told Tim & Nathan that "that's not how I heard it happened" after Lucas tried/ fought with Nathan the VERY first time?
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 02-23-2004, 06:09 PM
Loyal Fan

hey Lauren,
uh-huh. WE know which boy in this show REALLY got game.

Q: Who told Tim & Nathan that "that's not how I heard it happened" after Lucas tried/ fought with Nathan the VERY first time?
A: Jake

Q: Which music groups does Haley ask Lucas about in the record store in TSFSM? (i think that's a legitimate "whodunnit" question...)

Old 02-23-2004, 06:22 PM
Loyal Fan

Q: Which music groups does Haley ask Lucas about in the record store in TSFSM? (i think that's a legitimate "whodunnit" question...)

Answer: UHF and SARA... I think

What did Brooke say she needs to change after she wakes up not knowing what happend the night before

[ 02-23-2004: Message edited HollywoodTiff ]

*Accidentally hits kid on the head w/ the megaphone*"Oh shiiiii..." *Runs of laughing* -Hilarie

Stop searching forever.. Happiness is just next to you...
Old 02-23-2004, 06:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Tiffany,
it's UHF and Serum, but the judges rule that we can accept that response.

Q: What did Brooke say she needs to change after she wakes up not knowing what happend the night before
A: Her karma

Q: Who drugs Peyton's drink at Duke in TSFSM? (first name please)

Old 02-23-2004, 06:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Q: Who drugs Peyton's drink at Duke in TSFSM? (first name please)
A: Gabe

Q: On their first date what food did Haley order Nathan and what food had he wished she ordered?

Peyton and Lucas-The new Bonnie and Clyde

I'll miss you Michael and Daniella
Closed Thread   Post New Thread