Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2004, 03:24 PM
New Fan

Which OTH star are u????????

If u were to compare one OTH cast member to kind of resemble u who would it be and why.
Old 05-17-2004, 03:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Ummm I can't really pick ONE, But I guess Hilarie, just because shes so outgoing, well im not really THAT outgoing, and also shes not scared to get dirty, and she doesnt care about what other people think about her.. Idk, But I can see myself as SOphia too.. I can't see myself as Joy, shes just soooo sweet and nice, and i dont think i could be like that 24/7, i'll have my bad days lol

*Accidentally hits kid on the head w/ the megaphone*"Oh shiiiii..." *Runs of laughing* -Hilarie

Stop searching forever.. Happiness is just next to you...
Old 05-17-2004, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think i'm more Sophia because she is artistic. I'm kinda artistic so i think i'm more like her in that way.
icon: xthebesthing
Old 05-17-2004, 10:37 PM
Obsessed Fan

Definitely Sophia. I'm always being told that I look like her (same hair cut and color, same color eyes, similar facial features and body type..I just wish my legs were a little longer like hers lol). I like to think of it as a compliment

♥
We were born for this.
Old 05-18-2004, 07:45 AM
Master Fan

Everyone says that I more resemble Hilarie. I consider that a great compliment. I have the same hair color and I do different things to it all the time. I have the same eye color as well. I think my personality is more like Hilarie and Bethany's
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning
Old 05-18-2004, 08:59 AM
Jay
Master Fan

james in that he's fit, shy, feels alone sometimes...i kinda relate to that.
Old 05-18-2004, 01:52 PM
Elite Fan

For looks it would have to be Sophia or Bethany I have dark hair and dark eyes lol..and my hair has been both like Sophia's and Bethany's in the past, its curly not but its not as light as Bethanys. As far as personality it would be Sophia or Bethany. Sophia because I love scrap booking and doing creative things liket hat..and Bethany because the way I've see her on things is the same way I act..shes not as outgoing as Hilarie but she is kind of and thats how I am.
It'll be by your side
Old 05-18-2004, 02:09 PM
Absolute Fan

Creatively I am a lot like Peyton, very into art and music. But in looks and personality im very much like Haley. I think it’s the best of both worlds.

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 05-18-2004, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Hilarie.
Old 05-19-2004, 11:41 AM
Extreme Fan

Oh wow- I dont really look like any of them. BUt I would probably be more like Hil, I live out in the country and Im not afraid of snakes and spiders, I dont mind dirt. Im really tall like Sophia. Umm, I probably have Hil's figure if any. But umm yea I am not like Joy at all. Cute and little and petite and girly, is the exact oppisite of me...

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 05-19-2004, 03:08 PM
Obsessed Fan

Physically and personality-wise I'm probably most like Joie although I have hazel eyes. But, I love to garden and work in the yard. Getting dirty is no problem for me so in that aspect I'm more like Hilarie. I don't think I'm anything like Sophia.

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 05-19-2004, 03:19 PM
Addicted Fan

hmm, i havent meet any to judge that well... put I'm short like Joie, and skinny and Hilarie.. Personality-wise.. probably Joie, because Im pretty crazy around ppl I know, and Hilarie, because I dont mind getting my hand on dirt and stuff.. Style-wise, def. a mixture of all three.. I have my moments.

Izzie/Alex :: Logan/Veronica :: Jim/Pam :: Nathan/Haley

Old 05-20-2004, 05:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

when it comes to the way i look and my personality i'm def a lot like brooke....ever1y always tells me how i remind them of her...but i think deep down im more like peyton because i feel like i have that "deep girl in a shallow world" thing going on def!

^^* she held her hand over her heart SUPPORTER* ^^ <3chad/sophia
Closed Thread   Post New Thread