Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2013, 12:26 PM
Moderator Support Team

Well, I think that we prob see Lucas more, but yet, it was more BTS than on the show..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 10-24-2013, 01:06 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, Keith dying has very little to do with Chad wanting to leave the show, I suppose.
Old 10-24-2013, 01:55 PM
Moderator Support Team

But I think that he just bored w/ storylines since it prob repeat it that come w/ triangle.. So he doesn't feel challenge enough on this show...

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Old 10-24-2013, 02:40 PM
Master Fan

I don't blame him, I wouldn't blame most of the actors from this show.
Old 10-24-2013, 04:09 PM
Moderator Support Team

Same here.. I be like ciao yall w/ peace sign..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Old 10-24-2013, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I always said that if Keith was alive, things would be different, but who's to say it would've been. I think if Keith was still around and Lucas and Peyton still left the way they did, it would be like a slap in the face, to be honest.

However, I think Lucas/Peyton more left to start a new life. Keith was everywhere to Lucas and the reminders that Dan did what he did would haunt Lucas forever and hence haunt his family forever. So I think it's good that he left.

but we can gather that the decisions behind the scenes readily affected the character's departure
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 10-25-2013, 04:16 PM
Master Fan

I don't understand why it would be a slap in the face? Even if their loved parents still live here, people leave their hometown all the time. Normal stuff, happens all the time.

But I agree with that Lucas and Peyton left to start a new life. Not only because of what Lucas went Dan, but also Peyton had pretty much a very miserable life here, full of loneliness, stalkers, death mothers etc...
Old 10-26-2013, 04:10 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ I agree w/ you plus I know that half of people move out of city while parents stay behind bec they build their home together and all that, so they rather to have that in the place while start live in new place..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Old 10-26-2013, 10:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by nottheend (View Post)
I don't understand why it would be a slap in the face? Even if their loved parents still live here, people leave their hometown all the time. Normal stuff, happens all the time.
not a slap in the face, that's not what I meant, I said it, but not the way I meant it.

Lucas always wanted and deserved a family. Keith was his dad, not his father, but his dad. And I believe that if Keith lived and him, Karen and Lily were living in Tree Hill, I don't think Lucas and Peyton would find a reason to leave. Yes, they had their friends/family in Tree Hill, but it didn't seem like home sometimes without Karen and Keith. I just feel they would've stayed in Tree Hill if Keith was alive. A lot of things post Keith's death wouldn't have happened.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 10-27-2013, 08:12 AM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah, but at the end, I'm pretty sure that Lucas always see Keith as his father since they already family since Keith practically raised him as his own.. But I think that that living there aren't home, but it's about a person who they want to spend w/ for rest of life that would be a home for them since Lucas already have one which that would be Peyton, so they left..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Old 10-29-2013, 06:21 AM
Master Fan

I don't know, it would be fine and believable either way for me. If Lucas stayed in Tree Hill or left. He's a family man, so obviously I can see him wanting to stay in TH with Peyton, their girl, NHJ, Karen, Keith and Lily. But also I can see him wanting to travel, see other places for a bit, live somewhere else, and maybe for Peyton who possibly would want to leave.

Honestly I don't get why OTH's characters love Tree Hill so so so much, like it's something more than just a lovely hometown. Brooke was so mad at Julian for wanting to move to LA (or NY? IDK).
Old 10-29-2013, 02:49 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ Don't you know that they in love w/ TH since it's just their obsession in no matter what..

But honestly, I can see Lucas/Peyton stay in TH while everyone else living in another place.. I don't know why..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Old 10-29-2013, 03:10 PM
Master Fan

Buttt how could you don't know that Tree Hill <3 <3 <3

I feel the same way honestly. I always felt that Lucas is connected to TH the most. You can tell he loved rivercourt and other places so much... Brooke I don't know why the hell she wanted to stay so badly. I could see NH leaving too, Haley's family was basically gone, and who knows where Deb lived in later seasons. And when Nathan played for Bobcats, it made zero sense that they didn't move out to Charlotte. They wouldn't have to live apart from each other so much, and really, why not?

Mind you, I'm not saying that I wanted that to happen, it just doesn't make much sense to me, them staying in TH.
Old 10-30-2013, 09:26 AM
Moderator Support Team

But like what someone said, Tree Hill is magical place, so I guess that they want to live there to look young forever..

But seriously, I'm w/ you on Lucas is connected to TH the most than anyone else.. I think that Brooke always clingy in no matter what even tho you can tell that she really clingy to her clothing store then wanting baby then go and on.. But I always can see her live in LA or NYC.. Also, I could see Nathan/Haley lives in whatever the place where Nathan played ball..

But again, nothing make sense when it comes to Tree Hill bec the place is very magical for everyone since Brooke finally got her babies and everyone got job w/o getting interviews and more..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Old 10-30-2013, 03:19 PM
Master Fan

Tree Hill is the place where everone's dreams come true.

Next question time?