Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2004, 10:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Also, can you imagine the germs on those keys? That was a really bad idea. The mother in me cringed when I saw that scene.
im not a mother, but i was thinking the same thing.

"I'll be true, I'll be useful, I'll be cavalier, I'll be yours my dear, I'll belong to you if you just let me through."
Old 01-30-2004, 11:20 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by swab:
<STRONG>during the tutoring session, haley said, "let's tackle some geometry" which means that nathan is taking geometry class. in TSFSM, haley said that she cheated on a geometry test last year which would only mean that she's one math class ahead of nathan.

anyway, i just thought id mention that bcos it shows how smart haley is. and if they really are sophomores then that would make sense bcos in my high school, most of the smart kids in my class took geometry in their freshman year.</STRONG>
I don't really consider taking geometry freshman year smart. I think it's pretty average, maybe more than average. In my geometry class, freshman made up about half to two-thirds of the class. The rest were sophmores with the exception of one or two juniors and seniors. There's just a wide range of people in math classes. Currently, I know sophmores that are in algebra all the way to taking AP Stats or AP Calc.

I said to him, "You seem like you didn't miss a beat."
He looked at me and said, "I've missed so many beats, I've made a rhythm."
Old 02-02-2004, 06:05 PM
Extreme Fan

In my high school the "smart kids" took geometry in their sophomore year and everyone else took it in their junior...

And yeah the key thing really bothered me I was like, "Giving dirty metal to a baby? What!?!"

[ 02-02-2004: Message edited HisGirlFriday ]

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 02-02-2004, 06:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

i agree about the gross keys! the cheerleading ones are tiny too! jenny could easily swallow them. and during the scene when dan pushes haley into the car, he says "i'm taking you both home" and then starts walking around the car's backside to the driver's seat. then they show nathan's worried look and dan is not passing by in the window, and the very next thing, dan opens the door and gets in the car. i don't know if that made any sense but whatever!
Old 02-03-2004, 09:28 PM
Passionate Fan

Okay I was just rewatching my episode, and I noticed something...

The scene in the beginning when Deb goes to visit Dan to tell him his parents were there, they showed the dealership real quick and it had the big FORD sign on the building!! Whatever happened to Dan Scott Motors?!?!

Nathan/Haley, Brooke/Lucas, Jude/Tommy, Spencer/Ashley
Old 02-03-2004, 09:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Either Tree Hill is a VERY safe place or everyone is completely stupid. Seriously, NO ONE locks their doors, it's funny how people just sorta drop by any time they want to. It's freaky how random people might be able to get into their houses, lol. Are these people too poor to afford locks?! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Edited cuz of a rumor...

[ 02-03-2004: Message edited MusicFreak ]
Old 02-03-2004, 10:21 PM
Passionate Fan

Hey MusicFreak, I think maybe ya should edit out the part about the rumor. I think it's still considered a rumor/spoilerish type thing.

I also noticed another flub...

Didn't Peyton's dad give her the oils to paint with in the last episode because he missed her last birthday? Then when she shows Luke the bracelet in this episode, she says she got it for her last birthday from her dad. But I thought he MISSED her birthday!

Old 02-03-2004, 10:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hmm, sorry about the rumour, I know we aren't allowed to post spoilers, but I wasn't sure about rumours, anyways, thanks for telling me [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Yeah, I was a bit confused about the whole bracelet thing too..*shrugs* Also, when Lucas and Peyton left the motel, they left the snacks. Wasn't the whole purpose of buying the snacks so that they could eat? lol, I noticed that at the time cuz I was hungry, haha. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 02-05-2004, 01:01 AM
Obsessed Fan

yeah the snack thing didn't make sense. maybe she was just too anxious to get across the bridge or what not! and i'm also surprised peyton was able to find her bracelet in a neatly made bed. they cleaners usually throw it into the laundry with the dirty sheets or find it and put it on the nightstand. eh well
Old 02-05-2004, 08:46 AM
Obsessed Fan

Kayley, the bed thing bothered me too. Eew! I'm not staying in that hotel!

Again, I'm going to go off on the "what day is this" continuity problem. I figure that the whole episode started on Saturday since everyone wasn't at school and ended on Sunday, the next day since everyone was also not at school. Here's the problem, the last N/H scene, which occurred before L/P got back to her house, took place at school. So it's Monday for N/H and Sunday for everyone else? I just gotta learn to be flexible. LOL!

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 02-05-2004, 09:53 AM
Loyal Fan

veracity- yea, I don't like how they do that stuff, lol
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 02-05-2004, 10:13 AM
Passionate Fan

I think what the editor's did was skip around at the end. It wasn't meant to be one continuous flow of the day, it was just bits and pieces of the day before and the day after. I think it works better that way...makes for more material to be covered.

I don't know, I seem to not be making sense today. Lol. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Old 02-05-2004, 10:25 AM
Loyal Fan

phew Lauren, you said what I wanted to say, but didn't know how to say it!! lol
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 02-05-2004, 11:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

i laugh at their continuity problems

also, wasnt that the longest stare lucas has given to peyton ever? it wouldve been sweet if only he wasnt driving the car! i mean, cmon dude keep your eyes on the road.
Old 02-06-2004, 01:26 AM
Loyal Fan

When Peyton turned to Lucas after finding out her dad was fine, the lab guy disappeared when they went to a more zoomed out shot. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]