Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2008, 07:38 AM
New Fan

News update from L.A.

I'm the local film industry reporter for the Star-News in Wilmington, NC where One Tree Hill is filmed.

My editor, Jeff Hidek, is blogging from L.A. at the Television Critics Association conference.

He's discovered some new info. about the show.

You can check it out at I Love TV - StarNewsOnline.com

(One news tidbit, Hilarie Burton is making a guest appearance on Little Britain USA, a new HBO series also filmed in Wilmington)
Old 07-17-2008, 07:49 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hello, and welcome to the board! We appreciate any and all news about the show. We have a thread dedicated to all things news, and we'd like to ask that you post this there: OTH News Thread. It's easier to keep all our news in one location. I'm going to go ahead and close this thread. If you have any questions or need help of any kind, please feel free to PM (private message) any of the moderators.

Be kind. You never know what sorrows and struggles people are hiding behind a brave smile.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread