Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2004, 05:24 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by + ps whatever +:
<STRONG>

I have a feeling we will get out N promo not this coming week but next-...just a feeling [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Mandie*</STRONG>
I think so too Mandie! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-15-2004, 05:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

That Tim screencap never fails to crack me up, that scene was more funny then when Haley threw up on Dan. I kind of wonder though why Haley had him as a cheerleader in her dream.
Old 02-15-2004, 05:25 PM
Addicted Fan

WOW! 58 threads...that's nuts.

Old 02-15-2004, 05:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by BBallinGurl31:

Oh dear g-d. Bwahaha. I can't stop laughing. I swear my sides hurt.
Old 02-15-2004, 05:32 PM
Absolute Fan

I think Tim would make a great Cheerleader.

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 02-15-2004, 05:35 PM
Addicted Fan

you can just hear him chanting, 'nathan, nathan, he's my man, he can't do it no-one can!'

Ahhhh, horrific mental image!
When your heart breaks u’ve gotta fight like hell to make sure you’re still alive…That pain you feel,that’s life,the confusion,the fear,that’s there to remind u that somewhere out there is something better,and that something is worth fighting for
*Romantic BroHo*
Old 02-15-2004, 05:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by allegator20:
<STRONG>I think Tim would make a great Cheerleader.

Ally</STRONG>
I really want to discuss the psychology behind why Tim is a Cheerleader in Haley's subconscious... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
you can just hear him chanting, 'nathan, nathan, he's my man, he can't do it no-one can!'
Ahhhh, horrific mental image!
See, that's a hysterical mental image for me LOL.

Oh my gah I would laugh So HARD. The only person for Nathan other than Haley is Tim LOL. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Buahaha I'm going to be laughing ALL night now.

[ 02-15-2004: Message edited cliffieluv ]
Old 02-15-2004, 05:39 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by cliffieluv:
<STRONG>

I really want to discuss the psychology behind why Tim is a Cheerleader in Haley's subconscious... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I think its because Haley knows Tim is always following Nathan around like his own personal cheerleader so she wanted a Tim for herself.

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 02-15-2004, 05:42 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by cliffieluv:
<STRONG>I agree...we need new credits. Or at least, I want ones with some NH in it. If they did put one or two NH moments in it, which should they pick?</STRONG>
Hmmm, any of them would be great but I think I'd go with either their first kiss or their kiss in the last scene of WAO.
Old 02-15-2004, 05:44 PM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

thanks, you guys. i needed that.

i'm ALWAYS up for a little shirtless N, but the one that really did it was tim! cheerleader tim REALLY cheered me up! OMG, what is he doing with his lips all puckering like that? sending N a flying kiss?
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 02-15-2004, 05:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by allegator20:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I think its because Haley knows Tim is always following Nathan around like his own personal cheerleader so she wanted a Tim for herself.

Ally</STRONG>
Interesting thesis LOL. Makes me wonder if Tim and Haley have had any non-scripted run ins in the last 6 months. It makes no sense for them not to have. Its just funny cuz he's a ball player but she totally casts him in the feminine role. I think it also shows that no one is up to par as a male specimen as Nathan is - for her he is the BE ALL and END ALL of men. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
i'm ALWAYS up for a little shirtless N, but the one that really did it was tim! cheerleader tim REALLY cheered me up! OMG, what is he doing with his lips all puckering like that? sending N a flying kiss?
In the show he sorta bounces around (I would like to use prance but I'll go with bounce) and sorta chants along with the other 'girls' and I guess the screen cap caught him in mid chant. But I like your speculation better [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ROTFLMAO.

A Flying Kiss LMAO.

I'm eating some of those Valentines candy hearts. They are so bad but so good. Mmm, sugar!

[ 02-15-2004: Message edited cliffieluv ]
Old 02-15-2004, 05:56 PM
Passionate Fan

Okay..I just saw the preview for next week's Everwood.

You know how we're always saying that the ILY's for Nathan and Haley are probably gonna come soon? Now I'm starting to think otherwise.

Ephram tells Madison he loves her.

It would kinda be ironic to have Nathan tell Haley he loves her or vice versa..since it's already being done in one show. But then again you never know...

Nathan/Haley, Brooke/Lucas, Jude/Tommy, Spencer/Ashley
Old 02-15-2004, 06:03 PM
Master Fan

Yeah but Lauren, NH and EM have totally different well..everything. Plus Ephram and Nathan have extremely unique personalities that make them hard to compare. Ephram is very overly-self aware and he is overly in-touch with his emotions. Nathan is just realizing that its OKAY to be in touch with his emotions. He's not going to spout the ILY because he suddenly slept with the girl he likes (not that I think its 'wrong' of Ephram to do that if its how he feels but I don't think its the way Nathan would go about it). Nathan is going to wait until those words are practically forced from his chest as Haley is walking away from him and he is forced to BE BRUTALLY HONEST to keep her with him. At least, that's how I've been thinking about the ILY. But I think that if we get two sets of ILY's this week, one on OTH and one on Everwood, the one on OTH (NH)...it will be said by the one who is for the first time the most in tune with himself and his feelings (and surprisingly it WON'T be Ephram Brown) [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-15-2004, 06:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Hey all!

I think the promo they ran after the repeat today was shorter. There should've been more Haley (she is his best friend, right?)

:-)
Old 02-15-2004, 06:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by YellowRose:
<STRONG>Hey all!

I think the promo they ran after the repeat today was shorter. There should've been more Haley (she is his best friend, right?)

:-)</STRONG>
You'd think Amy, right? But nooo. It's all about the LPB. And it was shorter. Gah.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread