Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2004, 05:49 PM
Jay
Master Fan

NDN Angel: [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] your haley avie. her beauitufl eyes really stands out. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-28-2004, 05:50 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ¤NDN Angel¤:
<STRONG>Actually, OTH is my first obsession ever…I mean, I loved DC too, but I never came to a message board for it…</STRONG>
Same here, I did have a small obessions w/GG with Tristan and Rory 1st season, but I never visited the board as frequently as this one

Izzie/Alex :: Logan/Veronica :: Jim/Pam :: Nathan/Haley

Old 04-28-2004, 05:53 PM
Passionate Fan

Guys, can I just say something? I hope to God that I never have to see Dan Scott's hairy man chest ever again. The sight makes me gag.

On to more pleasant topics, OTH is my first TV show obesession...and I'm enjoying it very much! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Nathan/Haley, Brooke/Lucas, Jude/Tommy, Spencer/Ashley
Old 04-28-2004, 05:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jay_10:
<STRONG>NDN Angel: [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] your haley avie. her beauitufl eyes really stands out. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I know! I love it too! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Sprinkle13181 made it, Haley's just soo purty! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-28-2004, 05:55 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *^*Laur*^*:
<STRONG>Guys, can I just say something? I hope to God that I never have to see Dan Scott's hairy man chest ever again. The sight makes me gag.

On to more pleasant topics, OTH is my first TV show obesession...and I'm enjoying it very much! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
LMAO Jolly, I was totally thinking the same thing. I could have lived without seeing Dan's hairy chest.

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 04-28-2004, 05:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by allegator20:
<STRONG>

LMAO Jolly, I was totally thinking the same thing. I could have lived without seeing Dan's hairy chest.

Ally</STRONG>
AMEN TO THAT

amen to that

and if u want to show the parents cuddle, keep some clothes on them, no keep all their clothes on them , and please keep the smoochies to a minimum, like say a peck.

my take" when Four *****ing fingers are pointing at you, u sure as hell can point one finger"
Old 04-28-2004, 06:00 PM
Jay
Master Fan

i'm a guy but i can't stand guys with hairy chest [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] it's just gross espcialy wehn u sweat [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img]

farah: are u on AIM rigthn now? just wondering [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-28-2004, 06:03 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>i'm a guy but i can't stand guys with hairy chest [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] it's just gross espcialy wehn u sweat [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
yuck. lol
Old 04-28-2004, 06:04 PM
Addicted Fan

Jay_10, not AIM right now, I may be later, I have a huge ass paper due tommorow, I wrote my first paragraph... school is just not where my dedication lies these days, lol. I'll be on for sure tommorow, or the wkend [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

oh, I checked out clip "E" it was working for me, but I'll what I can do [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Izzie/Alex :: Logan/Veronica :: Jim/Pam :: Nathan/Haley

Old 04-28-2004, 06:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>i'm a guy but i can't stand guys with hairy chest [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] it's just gross espcialy wehn u sweat [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img]

farah: are u on AIM rigthn now? just wondering [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>

I'm curious to know how you are or what aspects interests you to OTH, cause I cannot get my boyfriend to watch it, and he just makes fun of my obsession.

my take" when Four *****ing fingers are pointing at you, u sure as hell can point one finger"
Old 04-28-2004, 06:06 PM
Absolute Fan

okay so im rewatching last nights epi AGAIN. How much do I love Haley's voice mail. There is no way I could put that on my voice mail without laughing.

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 04-28-2004, 06:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah Haley's voice mail is awesome, she's just so spunky its adorable.

"With friends like these who needs armies?"
Old 04-28-2004, 06:08 PM
Obsessed Fan

New thread, whoo! Dang I just went into the unappreciation thread on accident. It's confusing sometimes, they should start their thread with Haley/Nathan instead of Nathan/Haley [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I agree with you guys about not wanting to see Dan's hairy chest...I didn't like seeing Deb's sweaty leg wrapped around him either!
Old 04-28-2004, 06:15 PM
Jay
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by dewrays:
<STRONG>I'm curious to know how you are or what aspects interests you to OTH, cause I cannot get my boyfriend to watch it, and he just makes fun of my obsession.</STRONG>
it took me a couple of naley scenes to get me into them. to me, OTH is them. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] if joie and james weren't in it, i wouldn't be into OTH despite that chad is in there. i really don't care about chad [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] but initially, joie was the reason i started to be into OTH then when nathan came along....welll u know the rest is history. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

it;s normal for your b/f to not get your obesssion...just make him watch with u a couple of times...eventually it will turn around.

how u think i got into O.C at first. 'cause my gal friends were so obsessed with adam brody...then i watched it...and foudn seth hilarious...and then summer came along...and voila. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-28-2004, 06:18 PM
Jay
Master Fan

when u girls brought up the dan-hairy-chest issue, it reminded me of the basketball scene in "Along Came Polly" where the big guy with his sweaty hairy chest slimed all over ben stiller's character' face. that was ewwww [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img] but funny [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread