Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2005, 08:25 PM
Elite Fan

Masochists #315: Kisses & Hugs - How S2 ended, How S3 begins!

Welcome to the 315th Masochist thread!

Beautiful Season banners by, Tej

Pretty banners by, Ciera

Please PM starry812 to be added to the list of supporters or to contribute anything to the 'goodies' page.

Precious Memories

Fanart of the moment

Art by Angie

Art by Punk

Mark Schwahn on the relation between BL and CS
"I told Chad and Sophia this and I’ll tell you: I would never suggest that they “hide” their relationship – real life will always be more important than fictional drama – but I would never write to it either. I think Brooke and Lucas have roads to drive yet. We’ll drive them if the characters’ lives deem that we do – not to complement the actors’ lives. They get that."

Commonly used Brooke/Lucas Thread terms

Mary Sue -- a character who is the center of every storyline, even those that logically should not involve her. She varies in personality but can be easily marked by the fact that all the male characters will be enamored with her at some point. The other female characters inevitably become her cheerleaders as their characters are destroyed to make her look better, raising her to a status which she least deserves.
Seyton -- A term coined by the great recappers over at TWOP which gives Peyton her accurate and commonly used nickname, a homonym of Satan.
Pukeass
-- A variation of the joining of Lucas and Peyton's names. Originally Pucas, but altered because Lucas is an ass and watching them together makes us puke.
Canon -- The sequence of events that occur on the actual show.
UC (Couples) -- UC is short for unconvential. It essentially refers to a viewpoint not shared by the writers of the show or a large portion of the fandom. It is most commonly used in the term "Unconventional Couples", which are couples that will most likely never be considered by the writers of the show. Fans of UC couples enjoy looking for subtext and shared chemistry.
UST -- UST stands for Unresolved Sexual Tension, something that Brooke and Lucas currently have in spades. If they are ever allowed to form an actual relationship I think you can drop the U...but I'm not sure.

Season One sucked. Season Two was much better. Season One will no longer be observed by the participants of this thread. Unless they're writing a Virtual Season One with Brooke/Lucas as the main love story, as they should be.

B/L Thread Policy -- If you find a picture, article, idea, quote, poll, etc. on this thread please ask permission to use it first. We are all about sharing we just like to be asked.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 10-04-2005, 08:27 PM
Master Fan

Old 10-04-2005, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for starting Mereds! What happened to Frankie?
Old 10-04-2005, 08:30 PM
Elite Fan

Rockmonkey i hope i didn't make you mad but it was time for a new thread!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 10-04-2005, 08:35 PM
Passionate Fan

OMG! I totally forgot
Old 10-04-2005, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's okay man you suck anyway.
Old 10-04-2005, 08:48 PM
Banned

Frankie does suck. A lot.

I preferred Calla's title, but this is okay too.
Old 10-04-2005, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I guess my title was a little corny. But I think they deserve that for a change. And I love your avi Aleah!

Okay well bedtime. Night sexy ladies and Frank. Catch you tomorrow on the best day ever!
Old 10-04-2005, 08:54 PM
Master Fan

Frankie sucks.But his icon doesn't

always

Old 10-04-2005, 08:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

Ok last year I started watching One Tree Hill in the season finale, smart right? I know! Anyway I fell in love with it especially the Brooke/Lucas scene, but this summer I never got to see the reruns. School was out I was partyin! LOL! So anyway yesterday I went to Target with my dad and he bought me season 1 cause it was on sale for 20 bucks, nice price huh? and I am already done with the 3rd disc and I am convinced Brooke and Lucas belong together, I don't really like Peyton yet but Nathan has already redeemed himself with the whole Haley thing. So far my favorite Brooke line is "Nathan likes Tutor Girl and I think Tutor Girl likes Lucas and I know I like Lucas and don't know who the hell you like, so now were all one big love......rectangle plus one whatever that is." and how she renamed Haley Brooke I laughed out loud! Anyway I love the Masochists relationship! Can someone add me to the list? Thanks sorry for rambling so much its what I do.
Old 10-04-2005, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

CurlyEm! [Emily] AWESOME to have you here Welcome!! Of COURSE someone can add you to the list! So what episode are you up to?
Old 10-04-2005, 09:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurlyEm
Ok last year I started watching One Tree Hill in the season finale, smart right? I know! Anyway I fell in love with it especially the Brooke/Lucas scene, but this summer I never got to see the reruns. School was out I was partyin! LOL! So anyway yesterday I went to Target with my dad and he bought me season 1 cause it was on sale for 20 bucks, nice price huh? and I am already done with the 3rd disc and I am convinced Brooke and Lucas belong together, I don't really like Peyton yet but Nathan has already redeemed himself with the whole Haley thing. So far my favorite Brooke line is "Nathan likes Tutor Girl and I think Tutor Girl likes Lucas and I know I like Lucas and don't know who the hell you like, so now were all one big love......rectangle plus one whatever that is." and how she renamed Haley Brooke I laughed out loud! Anyway I love the Masochists relationship! Can someone add me to the list? Thanks sorry for rambling so much its what I do.
ahhh i just got the season 1 dvd at target tooo..!! i was so excited its usually like 60 bucks lol

sophia bush & greys anatomy > you
iconcred-kasia
Old 10-04-2005, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'll probably sell some when OTH is over -- depending on when and how it ends
Old 10-04-2005, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome Emily! I'm sure Sandy will add you!
Old 10-04-2005, 09:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by __rockmonkey__
OMG! I totally forgot
oh good! didn't want anyone to be mad!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread