Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2004, 02:17 AM
Elite Fan

question

Besides L/P hooking up o and Brooke dying hehe What is one BIG event that you want to see happen in season 2 of OTH???
Old 08-14-2004, 02:17 AM
Elite Fan

i have a question....IF YOU WERE PEYTON (PUT YOURSELF IN PEYTONS SHOE'S NOT A FAN...SORRY HAD TO BE SPECIFIC HEHEHE) AND YOU JUST FOUND OUT THAT LUCAS SLEPT WITH NIKKI...WOULD YOU HAVE REACTED THE WAY SHE DID [EPISODE: I DONT KNOW THE TITLE BUT THE ONE WHERE HALEY THREW THE PARTY AND PEYTON AND NIKKI FOUGHT](EX: LEAVE THE PARTY, TOLD HIM HOW HE CHANGED, AND ALL THE OTHER STUFF SHE SAID)....EXPLAIN WHY OR WHY NOT....
Old 08-14-2004, 02:19 AM
Master Fan

LMFAO, Jennifer!!!!!!!
Elite Fan

but every time her eyes are always closed. chad doesn't do it or sophia or james or joy
Elite Fan

If I was Brooke I wouldnt have been jealous come on now I would have been like o cool my Best Freind and Boyfriend are hanging out, yea i think she relized that she better do something soon before she loses Lucas so yea
Old 08-14-2004, 02:22 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by luckypnai28
i have a question....IF YOU WERE PEYTON (PUT YOURSELF IN PEYTONS SHOE'S NOT A FAN...SORRY HAD TO BE SPECIFIC HEHEHE) AND YOU JUST FOUND OUT THAT LUCAS SLEPT WITH NIKKI...WOULD YOU HAVE REACTED THE WAY SHE DID [EPISODE: I DONT KNOW THE TITLE BUT THE ONE WHERE HALEY THREW THE PARTY AND PEYTON AND NIKKI FOUGHT](EX: LEAVE THE PARTY, TOLD HIM HOW HE CHANGED, AND ALL THE OTHER STUFF SHE SAID)....EXPLAIN WHY OR WHY NOT....
probably. because if I was willing to risk maybe losing my best friend for this guy I would hoped he felt the same way about me... when he slept with nikki it may have made her thought he just wanted to sleep around... of course that is not true cause he wuvs her...but yeah maybe.

and for te other question... I want to see Brooke giver permission to Lucas and Peyton and have her find someone who "really" likes her... I don't hate brooke and don't want to see her exactly die lol... Just to stay away from lucas.

DVD Commentary
Sophia-Brooke and Peyton are not lovers, thanks, lets just establish that right now.
Hilarie- thats true, atleast not season one.
Sophia-(pause)WoW, not till season 3 Hil come on.

I'm am a 100% Creek Freak and proud of it!...
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by LeytonRocksForever
question

Besides L/P hooking up o and Brooke dying hehe What is one BIG event that you want to see happen in season 2 of OTH???
cough.stop the naley madness.cough
Master Fan

Quote:
Yes I would have been p*ssed! Peyton had very strong feeling stll for Lucas, and I think it really hurt her. Plus Lucas was with Nikki right after the whole triangle blow-out, he didn't even take a rest. Maybe Peyton was feeling that she wasn't very important to Lucas as she thought cause he was sleeping with all the women. Plus she already had some bad interactions with Nikki so I think that made it worse.
Old 08-14-2004, 02:23 AM
Elite Fan

What jill whats so funny

umm I would have been hurt I mean really hurt. The man I care about just sleept with some ****. I would have let him explain to me what happend but yea. I aslo think Peyton overracted a little bit. They werent together but still thats gives Lucas no reason to sleep with a **** umm wow that didnt make any sense.
Old 08-14-2004, 02:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
question

......have an anvil still fall on her head .......okay she won't die........she'll just be in a comma for years and years.....and finally wake up when Lucas and Peyton are 50, and grandparents .......whaaaaaaaat?.....she didn't die???

and YES luckypnai.....I would have done the same thing.......* I liked when she walks out of the party and pushes Lucas and say "moooooove"-push......lol.......I was disgusted with him and his behavior aswell

btw hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!
Old 08-14-2004, 02:25 AM
Master Fan

I would have been pissed, BUT, Peyton knew Lucas slept with another girl.. "bar ****". I mean I understand her being pissed finding out Nikki = bar ****, but she like got all superpissed afterward. That was kinda weird... I don't know.. *shrug*
Old 08-14-2004, 02:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
question

I would want Jake to comeback...but not mess up leyton

Thanks to dirtyfootprints for the avi
Old 08-14-2004, 02:26 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by a*shot*of*whiskey
cough.stop the naley madness.cough
oh yes please do stop the maddness.

DVD Commentary
Sophia-Brooke and Peyton are not lovers, thanks, lets just establish that right now.
Hilarie- thats true, atleast not season one.
Sophia-(pause)WoW, not till season 3 Hil come on.

I'm am a 100% Creek Freak and proud of it!...
Old 08-14-2004, 02:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Peyton supposedly knew or she knew that Luke was with a bar ****. We really didn't know how she felt about that until Haley's party and the reality of the bar **** became real in the person of Nikki.

As Peyton said, where her heart and mind were at that time, she would have not slept with a stranger and Lucas did.

I would have been seriously hurt too. I understand where she was coming from. But she needs to forgive him already...
Old 08-14-2004, 02:27 AM
Elite Fan

if i were peyton i would stared at him then slapped him then leave. when he tries and apologizes i would of said something similar to what she said in the end of the episode...even though they weren't exactly together...well actually in the next episode lucas tells nikki that he had two girls. so basically they were together. i had a better answer for this but i just forgot it. thats what you get for working like 11 hours today.